Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
samrat tried to touch geet out of concern..but something pulled him back.he is the most comfusd character here.now geet can't live without maan.maan was so harsh on geet while making love.geet confessed her love.but maan's reaction was shocking. how can he say that just bcz she didn't belong to her hus there is no guarantee about her?so rude.was maan only lustful towards geet or was he lying due to some other reason?perfect pics
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
It's shocking ud 
Maan broke hr heart showed hr mirror what she is and what she doing 
Married woman cheating on hr husband 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a twist that was unexpected. 
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very sad part
Rana suddenly left the room wat happens  to him poor geet she is so much happy  n maan just broke her heart i m hating maan maan more than raja 
How could he do it noe calling her married n 2nd hand wen he know nothing  happen bw raja geet
How could he do that he just satisfy  his lust so wy show so much care n make her fall in love with him to use her weakness   how disgusting  he is o just hate him hope if gewt have self resoect she will nt beg him fr his love hope he cry n beg her forgiveness  but shw never  forgave him just him
Nice update sooon
MomiArti thumbnail
Nice update.waiting for next.
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shocking Update
OMG!!!!!!!! what a shocking twist ðŸ˜² Maan behaved like a true jerk ðŸ˜¡ he took Geet,s virginity and now talking rubbish and broke Geet,s heart so brutally, I know in all this only Geet will suffer all alone, eagerly waiting for next
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan is really ruthless. How brutly he broke geet's heart. Geet is completely got insane. She is assuming Maan. She wants to make Maan believe that she loves him immensely. Precap is shocking. Will samrat understand geet's condition. Waiting for next dear 
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
maan is very bad in this how can he do so I don't like him now make him realize
Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god this maan
I cant believe that he did this to her
I really want to see maan regretting his actions very sooonnn.
I want to see a very very guilty maan