Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Heartfelt [Updated! part 1# pg.6 10/10] - Page 4

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats on the new story plzzz do continue and don't leave in between like rest of ur stories geet is an innocent girl who trust anirudh who seems to have betrayed her and geet thinks he is lost and might be looking for her maan mom found geet and like an angel helping her while masn annoyed seriously he thinks geet to be a serial killer idiot poor geet ran away from home trusted a wrong guy hope masn mom can put some sense in her if not maan might show some reality to her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nakh5683

Congrats on the new story plzzz do continue and don't leave in between like rest of ur stories geet is an innocent girl who trust anirudh who seems to have betrayed her and geet thinks he is lost and might be looking for her maan mom found geet and like an angel helping her while masn annoyed seriously he thinks geet to be a serial killer idiot poor geet ran away from home trusted a wrong guy hope masn mom can put some sense in her if not maan might show some reality to her 

tujhe tho sab bichare hi lagte hai๐Ÿ˜†
complete kardungi pakka atleast tere liye tho

thanks for reading!
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

yaad hai humne kuch 13 ya 14 readers se writing start kiya tha
but tab ki baat alag thi we had so many views!!

now there are no readers at all
na silent na active

i didn't expect k ye din bhi hum dekhenge๐Ÿ˜ญ

hogaya mera drama๐Ÿ˜†
comment karo I'm waiting!

haan yaar...ab toh views bhi nahi badh rahe..
first page mein hi 4 - 8 hours ke frequency se topics move ho rahe hai..
the forum activity is reaching to its lowest point..

Part 1

mein soch rahi thi ki kaise comment karun? serious yaa phir overdramatic mode mein..๐Ÿ˜†

par dekhate hi dekhate, I mean padhate hi padhate..iss Geet ne mera dimag and dil capture kar liya instantly.

she is something else..more than innocent, she is genuine and I loved her in this part, the way her thoughts and emotions were changing so rapidly, from the kind woman to the fallen biscuit, then her uncle, then Anirudh, her need to use the washroom..and to where she landed into..

Maan ki Maa is a kind woman, who brought Geet home and is trying to help her, while Maan ka reaction is of what most people would do, but he is concerned for his Maa as well.

Anirudh kahan hai...itne bade shehar mein kho na jaaye kahin..koi toh dhoondhoo usse..๐Ÿ˜ญ

aur ye last part is more intriguing..how did Geet land from the Railway Station to her shop ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

mast start hai..interesting and intriguing. continue soon.
comment is not updated on Page 3, waha pe maine edit kar ke kisi ko challenge kiya hai...๐Ÿ˜†

waise comment updated on so and so page likhane ka apna ek alag hi maza hai..

I have tried that in few stories..๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Flame_of_Forest

res

Edit --

isko aaise hi rehane dete hai..thodi spamming bhi ho jayegi.
@anti-spammer -- I challenge you, dekhte hai if you can find this as spam and delete it...๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

haan yaar...ab toh views bhi nahi badh rahe..
first page mein hi 4 - 8 hours ke frequency se topics move ho rahe hai..
the forum activity is reaching to its lowest point..

wahi tho
its time people come forward and respond on topics
agar yese haal raha tho we will then have nowhere to go๐Ÿ˜ญ
This content was originally posted by: Flame_of_Forest

Part 1

mein soch rahi thi ki kaise comment karun? serious yaa phir overdramatic mode mein.. ๐Ÿ˜†

par dekhate hi dekhate, I mean padhate hi padhate..iss Geet ne mera dimag and dil capture kar liya instantly.

she is something else..more than innocent, she is genuine and I loved her in this part, the way her thoughts and emotions were changing so rapidly, from the kind woman to the fallen biscuit, then her uncle, then Anirudh, her need to use the washroom..and to where she landed into..

Maan ki Maa is a kind woman, who brought Geet home and is trying to help her, while Maan ka reaction is of what most people would do, but he is concerned for his Maa as well.

Anirudh kahan hai...itne bade shehar mein kho na jaaye kahin..koi toh dhoondhoo usse..๐Ÿ˜ญ

aur ye last part is more intriguing..how did Geet land from the Railway Station to her shop ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

mast start hai..interesting and intriguing. continue soon.

geet ka innocence ya naive character is something i don't remember attempting to write!
18 years ki ladki ko duniya se ladne ki himmat wo MSK ne di thi
which was ok since geet had that fierce side in her even in hp

but on normal circumstances i wanted to see if geet could really blend in or would she breakdown midway!๐Ÿ˜‰

so ye meri wali geet hai 17 saal ki ladki ghar se bhagi hui... jaha maan uska masiha nahi hai... and koi bhi construction company me job k liye basic education zarui hota hai๐Ÿ˜†

rahi Anirudh, uncle, maans mom ya even maan ki baat those characters will now mould according to geets thoughts!๐Ÿ˜ณ

writing next part!
will try updating today..agar nahi hua tho kal pakka post kardungi๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for reading my nonsense again!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sporthy_smile28 - 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

geet ka innocence ya naive character is something i don't remember attempting to write!
18 years ki ladki ko duniya se ladne ki himmat wo MSK ne di thi
which was ok since geet had that fierce side in her even in hp

but on normal circumstances i wanted to see if geet could really blend in or would she breakdown midway!๐Ÿ˜‰

so ye meri wali geet hai 17 saal ki ladki ghar se bhagi hui... jaha maan uska masiha nahi hai... and koi bhi construction company me job k liye basic education zarui hota hai๐Ÿ˜†

rahi Anirudh, uncle, maans mom ya even maan ki baat those characters will now mould according to geets thoughts!๐Ÿ˜ณ

writing next part!
will try updating today..agar nahi hua tho kal pakka post kardungi๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for reading my nonsense again!๐Ÿ˜†

@bold - and I like it that way more, the un-canon way !!
I had thought of putting that in the comment, but forgot to add about their no business tycoon / family background.
priyasree thumbnail

Waiting for update .
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Next