Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
wow...too fast my dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
That was an exciting chapter..very well written๐Ÿ‘
so Shaurya is an actor here...
Mehek is differently abled...but she's not happy with her life
many more things to unfold I guess..
Looking forward to the next chapter..
eagerly waiting whether shaurya would change Mehek's notion about life...
really loved reading it...๐Ÿ˜Š

so you are in Panda's good books..as said by Thabs di.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
will be waiting to read about the rescue session and the story thereafter

Rajinder.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept dear pls continue soonEdited by Rajinde85 - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjali45

So panda boss wud u like to tell who r in ur gud books๐Ÿคฃ

You need to work hard to get in to good books , lady !๐Ÿ˜†
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi there , how do I address you ? Your beginning for this story is simply impressive, Shaurya Khanna the famous actor and Khanna's doing well in their hotel business. Mehak with the disability and Shaurya saving her its a new twisty beginning , i like it do continue soon thank you
Specygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hi there , how do I address you ? Your beginning for this story is simply impressive, Shaurya Khanna the famous actor and Khanna's doing well in their hotel business. Mehak with the disability and Shaurya saving her its a new twisty beginning , i like it do continue soon thank you

You can call me MS (those are my initials) or Orion ( the meaning of my name). Thanks for reading, glad you liked it

Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update ...continue soon 
Mehak is temporary paralyzed or permanent ๐Ÿ˜•
Specygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandu0123

Nice update ...continue soon 

Mehak is temporary paralyzed or permanent  ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for reading. Even I don't know about Mehak rn because I have only 3 chapters sorted๐Ÿ˜†
Specygirl thumbnail
So as promised I am here with the Chapter 2 of my first SS. I hope you all like it.

CHAPTER -2
Shaurya was guilty but there wasn't time talking about guilt and saying a sorry and there was definitely no way that he could now walk out on her.

He looked here and there as if formulating a plan for the escape but he soon understood that there was no point even thinking about the wheel chair because the fire was just increasing and the fire department wasn't there yet. He just put his laptop in his shirt and adjusted his pants so that the laptop was somehow safe and doesn't fall down in the way. He then removed his blazer and put it on Mehak's shoulder. She was trying to get rid of him but she just wasn't successful. Then he picked her up on his shoulder like she weighed nothing and ran to safety.

They reached out and he took her to the front side of the hotel where other people were sitting and the ambulance stood but when he was about to keep her on the nearby chair he realised that she was unconscious and her breathing was slower. He asked the doctors to check on her. 

He carried her inside the ambulance and made her lay down on the stretcher in the ambulance. Unknowingly he held her hand when the doctor was checking her. The doctor checked her and made her wear the oxygen mask. Shaurya then realised he was holding her hand and slowly kept her hand down.

He just left her there after he was sure of her well being but before going he turned one last time to see her face. There was something about her face that told him that she was special but his rational brain just told him to get to work and find out the real reason behind the fire. He knew something was definitely fishy about this whole fiasco.

Being such a big celebrity and the the son of such a big hotelier and a socialite and a co-owner of one of the most celebrated hotels that just caught fire, he was under the radar by the media which just flooded him with questions.

When he saw around all he saw was people, media, the ambulance and the late arrival of the fire department. Police came and took statements and the guests and some staff members were allowed to go home.

Amidst all this there were other officials doing God knows what. He was trying to manage everything and everyone but his mother's restlessness was getting to him.

He handed his mother, his laptop and asked her to take care of it and herself and then sent her with his driver and his guards. His father and him though not on great terms, managed the situation together. After around 4 hrs when everything was under control , he looked around to see no ambulance. He was curious to know about her and her well being. Even when he was going around like a mad man managing everything , the back of his mind was occupied by her, her empty sorrowful eyes and her face.

He decided to go the hospital to check on her...he was anxious to meet her, see her and talk to her. He just wanted to know that she was okay. He thought it was guilt but was it really ?

He reached the hospital and went to the reception leaving his personal body guard Mandaar in the car. The receptionist was overjoyed seeing him but suddenly she became very serious and asked if he was okay because she had heard about the big fire.

Shaurya told her that he was okay and was searching for a girl who came after the fire incident. She asked him about the name of the patient but he had no idea. The receptionist said she had no idea whom he was talking about and said that she couldn't give information like that. Shaurya then worked his charm and talked her into finding information about her. That is when he got to know that she has left and that some of her business associates came to take her.

OH, SURE THEY TOOK HER AWAY, WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY WHEN SHE WAS STUCK IN FIRE, he yelled at her and left in frustration.

The receptionist was scared and confused by his behaviour but she was happy that she got a picture with him and saw him in real life. That was enough for her and she didn't mind any further.

He then went to the  place that he had sent his mom and dad to after the unexplained fire incident. For some reason he thought that home would not be a very safe option then.

He reached there at about 3 in the morning and his parents were sitting in the hall. They had a lot of serious talking to do. Shaurya's mother asked him if he thought 'they' knew. Shaurya didn't say anything and looked at his father with no certain emotion. His dad just took his mom inside.

Precap- Shaurya meets Mehak again. 

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sg thanks for update dear 
Res
Awesome update SG๐Ÿ˜›
He saved her like a cave man  ๐Ÿ˜Š
But didn't know about her name n all 
So this is well planned that's why he kept her parents somewhere else
Precap looks interesting
Pls continue soon
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wooow you updated the chapter๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Beautifully written  update๐Ÿ‘
Finally shaurya managrd to save mehek ...carried her on his shaulders ๐Ÿ˜‰
She is all over his mind... And ge is going mad finding about the wherebouts of mehek.  But he missed her. . .Is mehek belong to some business family... As her associates has taken her.. ..why shaurya is so possesive about his laptop... Is their any secret hidden in his laptop๐Ÿ˜‰
Precap is intersting . . Mehrya will meet again๐Ÿ˜‰
Do continue soon.. .๐Ÿ˜›
If possible send the PM to me ๐Ÿ˜›