New Promo is out guys !!! (Promo Link Added) - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I dont want to act like, I told you so, but in ekta universe, sumi maa turning and Vishaka turning is given. If they dont turn dark,  then that is the twist. Edited by maharathikarna - 5 years ago
Originally posted by maharathikarna

I dont what to act like I told you so but in ekta universe sumi maa turning and Vishaka turning is given. If they dont turn dark that is the twist.

@bold BANG ON !! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Does anybody have the link yet?
Does that mean that one BTS when Mahir is on the bike and we see a blow of fire is that a coming up thing? 
Kindly give the link of the promo.I am not surprised by Vish having Shesha like characteristics.That's why she took so much personal interest in Bela's revenge.Like Shesha before her Vish is a Sheshnaag Clan.betrayer too.Perhaps she or Vik killed Anu to create troubles in Behir's life.I had said earlier that Bela should keep her eyes on the back bcoz her greatest threat is from.the allies itself-Vikrant & Vish-VV combo.
I knew this would be the new promo ' s tag line
Originally posted by Anu0517

When was this promo aired???

10-15 minutes back perhaps 
Originally posted by beguiling

10-15 minutes back perhaps 
Ok...
Bela definitely will save Mahir, hope she sees truth of vik soon.  But question is, will she able to save him without coming into her real Nagin form? I hope Nagin truth comes out with it and all MU gets cleared with it. 
Can anyone please share the promo link...?
And for now maybe Vik is lying to Vish...Vish wants Mahir dead anyway... hey maybe this will help Behir afterall...Mahir ji ko save karne k baad shayad Bela ji apna muh kholke sara mu clear kar de...
Originally posted by _OrChiD_

Bela definitely will save Mahir, hope she sees truth of vik soon.  But question is, will she able to save him without coming into her real Nagin form? I hope Nagin truth comes out with it and all MU gets cleared with it. 
Behir ka koi bharosa nehi...yeh bhi ho sakta hai Bela Mahir ko bole Ankh bandh kijiye Mahirji and Mahir eyes close karle and Bela naagin banke use bacha le...😆