Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 03 Oct 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ruku calls up Rumana at Dubai to confirm if she had dispatched her marriage certificate . ruku is pleased to know that it was on the way .

At Ahmad house Shahbaz is busy with caterers, decorators over arrangements .
irfan Qazi siddiqui arrives there n wishes to get her married from his house .. from Zara's maika ... 
aisha asks zara to fulfill her parent's desires .

zara bids Kabir good bye to return soon 
ruku is very pleased to see her leave .

Zeenat asks Ruku to be dressed as widow or society would give them bad name . ruku reveals that she was not widow , but suhaagan of Kabir . zeenat is stunned .ruku asks bajjo not to reveal this secret to any one . they would announce this news in presence of every one .

at beauty parlour Zara is getting ready , she is staring at kabir on her mobile, Reema is with her . Kabir disguises as a woman and enters the parlour , zara is pleasantly surprised . reema pulls his legs , he share he was missing Zara , his begum .zara kisses Kabir . zabir enjoy the moments they had not enjoyed last time . 
at Ahmad house aisha is doing preparations for Zabir nikah , she asks ruku to help her prepare the sehra . aisha says ruku will tie sehra for Kabir .ruku has a plan .
wedding celebrations, dholaki, songs, dances begin at Ahmad house . zeenat is very worried about Ruku . aisha asks zeenat to put surma on Kabir .. who is dressed as dulha . 
entire  ahmad family is dressed in shades of green . 
Aisha asks ruksar to tie sehra . ruku was like his sister . 
as Ruku picks up the sehra zeenat stops her , but ruku proceeds . kabir too stops her .

ruku dreams how kabir shouts at her that she was his biwi not his sister . zara over hears this, has heart break  and dissolves  nikah and runs away .. 
ruku smiles at her dream and kabir too is relieved that this was just a dream .
zeenat finally ties the sehra for Kabir ..

she seeks permission to be his sister as well as bhaabhi with full haq .
at her maika zara is happily getting dressed up in bridal wear .

reema is happy to see her friend so happy .
zara is happy all her dreams regarding her nikah were being fulfilled now she shares with reema her happiness . she thinks that in few moments kabir would be hers .she was living every moment . she was marrying her lover who was coming in sehra ...

ruku gets the news that he r marriage cert will reach her today . ruku thanks her friend .

kabir get sready to leave for nikah .theu reach ahmad house . 
kabir is welcomd with shower of rose petals ...

precap 
ruku receives call from courier guy , she demands delivery at siddiqui house . she decides to gift her nikahnama to zara as wedding gift .

ruku gifts a spl gift to zara . specially brought from Dubai .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
I will not be updating on 4th n 5th because of CAPTCHA trouble 
next update attempt will be on Monday 8th .
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What drama? So Rukh tells Zeenat about nikah. Now whose side is Zeenat,?
So now Zara torture will start.😡

Kabir should tell everyone why he married nikah and give rukh talaq if he really loves Zara.
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Thanks Suta baby.

It's not enough we have to put up with this horrible track I got a headache from the glare back to the bad light effects and now watching through a dupatta seriously 😑 .
I'm a little confused πŸ˜• to me it seemed to be kabeers nightmare as he reached out imagining Zara fainting then realized it's not real . Doesn't seem like Ruksaars dream . Still having trouble believing Zeenet grew a soul but her shock when ruksaar told her about her and kabeers marriage was real! She isn't in on ruksaars plan. Then the internal battle she had with herself thinking of her sister on one hand and Zara and kabeer on the other. Zeenet figured out on her own that kabeer only married ruksaar to save her life. I can't believe she actually helped kabeer foiling ruksaars plan πŸ˜• .
Wonder how long this nice act will last? Sorry to sound so bitter these days but no matter how many intimate scenes they add it doesn't make this crappy track any better . Until kabeer tells the truth those scenes just make me very angry!
Nothing new today except why is Alina missing? Zara and kabeer are the two most important people to her how could she miss the wedding?
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€—Thanks Suta baby.

It's not enough we have to put up with this horrible track I got a headache from the glare back to the bad light effects and now watching through a dupatta seriously 😑 .
I'm a little confused πŸ˜• to me it seemed to be kabeers nightmare as he reached out imagining Zara fainting then realized it's not real . Doesn't seem like Ruksaars dream . Still having trouble believing Zeenet grew a soul but her shock when ruksaar told her about her and kabeers marriage was real! She isn't in on ruksaars plan. Then the internal battle she had with herself thinking of her sister on one hand and Zara and kabeer on the other. Zeenet figured out on her own that kabeer only married ruksaar to save her life. I can't believe she actually helped kabeer foiling ruksaars plan πŸ˜• .
Wonder how long this nice act will last? Sorry to sound so bitter these days but no matter how many intimate scenes they add it doesn't make this crappy track any better . Until kabeer tells the truth those scenes just make me very angry!
Nothing new today except why is Alina missing? Zara and kabeer are the two most important people to her how could she miss the wedding?

yesss Where is the loving sister at the time of her bhaiya bhaabhi nikah ?? πŸ˜²

the purposely kept her away so that ruku gets the chance to attempt to tie Kabir's sehra πŸ˜‘🀒