Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

beautiful beautiful thread for a beautiful person Lucky. 🤗. Lovely thread ra bangaaram.

Nynu...

phew.. there is being late and then there is being nimmi.. SO sorry yaara for the super belated wishes. but hey.. special people deserve their birthdays to be celebrated whole year. and you are one such very special being.❤️.

all the wonderful words i wanted to say about you are already spoken here by others (amazing to see old friends. precious people and memories. hope all you guys are doing great. you will always be loved and missed)

so all i say is ... Ditto.
you really truly absolutely are an AMAZING person Nynu. and i am blessed that i got to meet a girl such as yourself in this beautiful virtual home of ours. and more blessed that i get to count you as a friend.

a very very and a very happy birthday Nynu.
Be you dearest girl. you are special that way.

heartiest best wishes.
and love.
and hugs.

Buddy  it's really happy moment to see your name🤗 like u said  you always missed buddy whenever we talked about SR & their stories & in general we always missed you.
Hope you are good & life going well. We/I missed u in wattpad all most all are there & continuing their story writing except you. Miss you friend & you stories & Our Banters 

Take care buddy 
With loads of love ❤️🤗
Edited by showrav24 - 5 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

beautiful beautiful thread for a beautiful person Lucky. 🤗. Lovely thread ra bangaaram.

Nynu...

phew.. there is being late and then there is being nimmi.. SO sorry yaara for the super belated wishes. but hey.. special people deserve their birthdays to be celebrated whole year. and you are one such very special being.❤️.

all the wonderful words i wanted to say about you are already spoken here by others (amazing to see old friends. precious people and memories. hope all you guys are doing great. you will always be loved and missed)

so all i say is ... Ditto.
you really truly absolutely are an AMAZING person Nynu. and i am blessed that i got to meet a girl such as yourself in this beautiful virtual home of ours. and more blessed that i get to count you as a friend.

a very very and a very happy birthday Nynu.
Be you dearest girl. you are special that way.

heartiest best wishes.
and love.
and hugs.

Nimmi, my Queen of Angels, you should never be sorry, you are not late and as you rightly said, this way I get to celebrate my birthday for more than 24 hours. 

And I too miss you so much, Wattpad is good as far as writing stories goes, but then this is home, the memories, discussions and the love we had - it is home even though it is quite deserted and few of us come by. It makes me so sad that I do not even visit this forum quite often - the ache of missing what is gone forever is too much to bear.

lots and lots of love,
Nyna

PS Any chance of Angel or even better, the Queen of Angel gracing Wattpad?