Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

*Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 TRP thread 1* - Page 2

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Are we going to get last weeks TRP today or is it postponed to Friday because of October 2nd Holiday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-Sidhaarthi

Are we going to get last weeks TRP today or is it postponed to Friday because of October 2nd Holiday.

Postponed to Friday
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anil Merani @anilbajao1 
More

@LaghateParth @IamEJF 2.1 #KasautiiZindagiiKay ( week 1 average) good but not a chart busting opening. chances of further grow as story and characterss opens . @ektaravikapoor

-RD- thumbnail

Anil Merani@anilbajao1<small></small>
More

@LaghateParth @IamEJF 2.1 #KasautiiZindagiiKay ( week 1 average) good but not a chart busting opening. chances of further grow as story and characterss opens . @ektaravikapoor

As i expected but its a good start and can be built upon instead of chartbusting opening and then fizzling out! Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anil Merani @anilbajao1 
More

That's quite low given the promotion and hype

Hopefully it improves as story builds
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hmmm.. Not great not bad either👍🏼.. Hope it sustains and continues to grow.. 😳
-RD- thumbnail
I think while the promotions have worked in its favor i think a lot of things are against the show as well:

1) Shakti is v good competition
2) constant comparison with season 1 given majority of tv viewing section might be fans of the season 1 and might not lap on to this quick
3) both Parth and Erica have online fandoms not sure how much of that actually translates into trps and that even if this kind of a BT show actually interests their fandoms :)

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--RD-

I think while the promotions have worked in its favor i think a lot of things are against the show as well:

1) Shakti is v good competition
2) constant comparison with season 1 given majority of tv viewing section might be fans of the season 1 and might not lap on to this quick
3) both Parth and Erica have online fandoms not sure how much of that actually translates into trps and that even if this kind of a BT show actually interests their fandoms :)

Add to it they are so focused on showing molestation everyday at prime time slot.I mean common it's so uncomfortable to watch with kids or parents. There is a reason shows like crime patrol air so late and even they don't show it so bad

The longer they do this track the trp will get worse. Hopefully they handle it quick.

-RD- thumbnail
^^ I dont think the track is a problem bec such tracks with marriage drama around them
tend to work with trp audience!
the level of promotion n money spend was too much. expected better n story needs to be more gripping if they wanna sustain