Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu-Deu

A few more thoughts - I was in early twenties when Dr K G passed away . In my circle ( Pune , middle class , marathi medium , addicts of drama & many friends  who were ,mostly on ,amatures stage ) his passing away was a non-event. Many of us has seen him on stage , we heard stories about him but it was our elders ( atleast one generation ) who felt more sorrow .
    looking back , I can see why .  K G , as " lalya " in " Ashrunchi Jhali Phule " ,was essentially an anti-hero. A bad boy who reforms & turns out a hero. This was in late 60s.
   However , when our generation was teenagers in middle 70s, There was a cyclone blowing ,called Amitabh .The one & only anti-hero . No one at that time or ever since has been able to challange him.
   So for us ,KG was an elderly actor, a hero of earlier generation ( & so ,automaticaly a target for jokes & parody in our generation !  sad but true !)
  Again , his movies totally failed to make any impact , although some of them were hits.If you see any of his movies now , he looks just like any ordinary Marathi hero of old times. His glamour & craze was on stage.
    I think , if the movie makers have planned to make a sensational movie , his personal life may provide lot of materials. He can be shown as a person who has suffered injustice from the society etc.  I , personally , would not bother to go out & see  this movie in the Cinemas , but many who are  65 to 75 years old , may like to watch it.

again thanks for info
but in this movie they presented is fascinating
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

you tube var 'ashrunchi zali phule' he naak available ahe. pan tya madhe lalya chya bhumike madhe ramesh bhatkar ahe. 

kaash..ki aplyala original star cast aslele natak baghayla milel.

shantata..court chalu ahe he sulbha deshpande yanche natak suddha..renuk shahane ne kela ahe je you tube var available ahe.

sakharam bainder madhe sayaji shinde ahe (nilu fule yancha role madhe)

yeh true itakach kay we have "mi nathuram godse boltoy' with another actor
we should have one copy with original actor
i had watched katyaar such with other actor in drama
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 5 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

https://youtu.be/jQ3HgG5eC9c

Kashinath ghanekar trailor launched...and its amazing πŸ‘ 

trailor is amazing thanks for sharing
subodh nailed it.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Yes...the trailer is so impressive that I am sure SB will win many awards and accolades to his milestone performance. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeh he is proving himself in his every biopic
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

he was at the top.

gr8 kahitari changla! or else most of them were loosing and died coz depression!
pan tyanchi pan jadu fade hot hoti ka end la just like rajesh khaana?

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

Vaidehi Parshurami is playing his second wife.

thanks don't you think she looks similar age of sonali kulkarni (sonali kulkarni also looking same age to subodh) which playing sulochana didi her mother? whereas she was half age of him (just like tula pahate re) might mrunmayi deshpade jast suit zali asti) and first wife tar ekdumch so so ghetaliye and her getup too. she was also doctor! tyamanane tari dakhvayla havi hoti! tar ekdum ordinari vatate.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno if Subodh is exactly like Ghanekar as I've not seen the real one perform ever.
But the make up is on point.

And man! What a background score!

Also , were Ghanekar and Lagoo rivals like
Big B and shattru
MD Andy Sridevi
Messi and Ronaldo
Srk and Aamir?
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

I dunno if Subodh is exactly like Ghanekar as I've not seen the real one perform ever.

But the make up is on point.

And man! What a background score!

Also , were Ghanekar and Lagoo rivals like
Big B and shattru
MD Andy Sridevi
Messi and Ronaldo
Srk and Aamir?

he was thin subodh looks healthy otherwise all is perfect!
thoda weight loss kela asta tar but he had his ongoing shows n other movies too! but perfect in actingπŸ˜ƒ
don't know about rivalary
mala tar sulochana was against him he pan trailor pahun samajla
only knew that she din't like her daughter falling for him!
mishkil88 thumbnail
Somebody mentioned if Dr. KG was as popular as Rajesh Khanna - pls note Rajesh Khanna's popularity was at National level for 3-4 years and no one has matched that craze - not even big b or srk , salman, amir or anyone yet. It was phenomenal and still it remains unprecedented.Edited by mishkil88 - 5 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Somebody mentioned if Dr. KG was as popular as Rajesh Khanna - pls note Rajesh Khanna's popularity was at National level for 3-4 years and no one has matched that craze - not even big b or srk , salman, amir or anyone yet. It was phenomenal and still it remains unprecedented.

The first superstar. 
My parents talk about Rajesh Khanna when we see his songs on tvor hear them.

His lack of discipline and failure to adapt to new styles. The red part is what I had rwad
Rajesh Khanna became headstrong, stubborn and self-centred. He could not tolerate even mild criticism, or worse, someone who would praise any other actor. He was surrounded by fawning cronies all around him. What made him unpopular among producers was his incorrigible habit of reporting late on the sets.