Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushika

I just love Tevar-kulfi bonding and I hope Tevar doesn't leave Kulfi after the truth revealed.

But it's really irritating when Kulfi keep on thinking about Sikander while Tevar shows so much affection towards her.

They do that to show us that Sikandar and Kulfi has this pre-made connection which they feel and express right now. But I honestly find it sooo overdone and forced. The affection Tevar shows for Kulfi makes more sense ! It looks so much more genuine and sorted. Till date, I have no understood Sikandar's reason for weakness regarding Kulfi.. and vice versa.. it's always so OTT!!Edited by rouble_lover - 5 years ago
Lucrezia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

They do that to show us that Sikandar and Kulfi has this pre-made connection which they feel and express right now. But I honestly find it sooo overdone and forced. The affection Tevar shows for Kulfi makes more sense ! It looks so much more genuine and sorted. Till date, I have no understood Sikandar's reason for weakness regarding Kulfi.. and vice versa.. it's always so OTT!!

Agree with you.hope makers don't ruin the show by revealing Kulfi's truth to Tevar.
Edited by Lucrezia - 5 years ago
Sushika thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

They do that to show us that Sikandar and Kulfi has this pre-made connection which they feel and express right now. But I honestly find it sooo overdone and forced. The affection Tevar shows for Kulfi makes more sense ! It looks so much more genuine and sorted. Till date, I have no understood Sikandar's reason for weakness regarding Kulfi.. and vice versa.. it's always so OTT!!

Exactly
It looks forced.
But don't know why they are showing Tevar helpless and Sikander helping Kulfi everytime.
Sushika thumbnail
They are going to ruin Tevar character also🤔 as according tellychakkar spoiler he will come to know that Amyra is his daughter and not kulfi.so he chose Amyra even though kulfi tells him that she knows that he is not her father but still loves him
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tevar has been shown as a large hearted guy and I hope the creatives will continue on the same track.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TC spoilers are often incorrect; plus they might just have a piece of the plot and not the whole story. Lets wait and watch before getting disappointed that Tevar's character is being butchered.

kambata thumbnail
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN SIKANDER WILL KNOW THE TRUTH
AS FAR AS I HAVE SEEN UPTIL NOW
THERE IS NO HOPE
kambata thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyy4ashish

than u must watch begusarai. Or any episode of begusarai

link me the bengali version