Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I think it didn't make much sense for Zain to throw a party. He wasnt even in town during his b'day. And my guess is that cuz it was the month of Ramzan he simply decided to avoid partying. By the time it was Eid, it had already been a month and then back to back he got involved in various projects. And then who will care to celebrate b'days so late. 
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Does anyone feel that everytime he used to hangout with nalli, mundi he used to be the one spending. Dont know why just have a feeling that zain is the kind of person who ends up paying every time, every where. Lol. 
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

I think it didn't make much sense for Zain to throw a party. He wasnt even in town during his b'day. And my guess is that cuz it was the month of Ramzan he simply decided to avoid partying. By the time it was Eid, it had already been a month and then back to back he got involved in various projects. And then who will care to celebrate b'days so late. 

he already knew wat we're his commitmnts but still he said he will thrw one.nd not once but twice.nd anyways dnt thnk I m bashing him.its just a leg pulling though.thinking he will thrw a surprise prty is jst tooo much to expect frm him.πŸ˜†
though I dnt mind to b pruvd wrng by nawaabπŸ˜‰
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is not about whether Zain is pocketsaver or not. From his lifestyle it appears that he spends generously.The question is why will he throw birthday party for Aditi? Party is thrown by either bf or bestie. So it makes sense if Sanjay throws party for Punnu or Nupur throws party for Zaan. But Zain never claimed he is Aditi's bestie or boyfriend. And if there is something between them but they want to hide it then  obviously he will not throw a party and make it obvious. 
Perhaps Aditi herself is not waiting for her birthday as much as the fd is waiting πŸ˜† I have a feeling that she will go to her hometown on her birthday to avoid any awkward situation
Edited by NeverOldEnough - 5 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditi is not doing Ishqbaaz it was rumor only 
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

It is not about whether Zain is pocketsaver or not. From his lifestyle it appears that he spends generously.The question is why will he throw birthday party for Aditi? Party is thrown by either bf or bestie. So it makes sense if Sanjay throws party for Punnu or Nupur throws party for Zaan. But Zain never claimed he is Aditi's bestie or boyfriend. And if there is something between them but they want to hide it then  obviously he will not throw a party and make it obvious. 

Perhaps Aditi herself is not waiting for her birthday as much as the fd is waiting πŸ˜† I have a feeling that she will go to her hometown on her birthday to avoid any awkward situation

Zain will not give a party agree!

Zain probably looking to his next project with sumit on color...
Edited by sps0114 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a special birthday for her ...she's turning 25...maybe her friends will get together and give her a party...if she is in Mumbai I'm sure Gullu and Poonam will do something for her ...they are both very close to her ...So let's hope πŸ˜Š
roshni_az thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

It's a special birthday for her ...she's turning 25...maybe her friends will get together and give her a party...if she is in Mumbai I'm sure Gullu and Poonam will do something for her ...they are both very close to her ...So let's hope  😊

yeah.as nxt day its abhi's bdy too so hope we will get some prty picsπŸ˜›
roshni_az thumbnail
is dis news true dat spa nominations r declared nd avneil or nk is nt nominatd in any category??😑
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Yes it is true. Sitara se se  kya expect kiya ja sakta hai. But i saw Raj Baddhan tweet where he is like if any messages related to spa 2018, he is ready to convey to respective team. So guys, go and spam his section. Even though, its of no use, but i guess its important to at least show our disappointment.