~SIDDHARTH NIGAM ~ BEAUTY AS AN ACTOR~

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Can THIS GUY Take All FREAKING AWARDS for this Yr PLZ?

#SiddharthNigam U DESERVE EVERY SINGLE AWARD this Season for Your EXTRAORDINARY HEART TOUCHING BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE for #AladdinNaamTohSunaHoga

This Boy is SOMETHING ELSE
#Aladdin #AladdinOnSAB

How DAMNN Beautiful & Excellent he was Today πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ . His Choking Voice , Voice Modulation , Body Language , His Tears , His Expressions , His Pain , His Grief , His Emotions , His Trying Hard Effort to hide his Pain & Tears of Separating from his Jinu whom he loved Like Anything πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sid made me Cry Today . He Always Does coz He EXCELS and Completely NAILS Emotional Scenes . It's His Biggest Strength as an Actor β­οΈ . He did in Ashoka , did in Chandra Nandini & now is Doing in Aladdin πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

PROUD TO BE a SiddharthIan πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I literally cried today on the farewell scene. I felt bad for all 3 Ammi Aladdin and Jinu. But I am happy Jinu will come back to them soon.
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww...
Ammi and Jinu were heartbroken, so was Aladdin and how well he was trying to mask it...
I really hope Zafar's plan flops and Jinu returns to his family!

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid is an awesome actor. I started watching the show only for him. Hope there is a cg in this forum and someone makes creations on him
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Aww...

Ammi and Jinu were heartbroken, so was Aladdin and how well he was trying to mask it...
I really hope Zafar's plan flops and Jinu returns to his family!

Of course he will be back to them soon
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 4me2

Of course he will be back to them soon

Hope he does...
I can't wait to see the whole family complete...with Aladdin, Jinu, Rukhsaar & Omar all together...but the Nazu-Mussu-Gullu trio out! πŸ˜‘

I would love to see what Aladdin's father does when he finds out how his relatives have treated his beloved wife and son when he was presumed dead😈
4me2 thumbnail
Mustafa can stay but Nazneen Gullu should be out. Mustafa does everything as Nazneen says so she is the main mastermind. I want Omar to take revenge on them. Omar will surely accept Jinu as his family member.
I agree Guyz Sid is a Brilliant Awesome Actor .He is Terrific .

And Yeah Can't wait to see Omar getting to know How His Wife & Son had been treated by the Evil Trio . He will not leave them for sure for giving his Family So much pain . 
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Sid is an awesome actor. I started watching the show only for him. Hope there is a cg in this forum and someone makes creations on him

Insta have several Aladdin / Soddharth / AlaSmine Creations . U can check them out by using suitable Tags there πŸ˜ƒ

#AlaSmine
#SidNeet
#SiddharthNigam
#AladdinNaamTohSunaHoga
#AladdinOnSab 
#Aladdin
4me2 thumbnail
Omar will take chun chun ke badla on all 3 of them for torturing Rukhsar and Aladdin. It will be fun to see.