Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Push-pull

Every episode is giving something to like Anu-Pre and loving it all.. They're just taking it slow and giving a shape to their flow of characters..

I do like slow love stories but there is too much Naveen right now 😆😆 Yes every episode does have one cute scene that we can keep admiring Lol 😆😆
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Push-pull

This girl is such a crazy one turning Anu's planned schedules upside down.. 😆

I know right. And poor Anu couldn't even refuse her...I mean he did try to refuse her but she kept persisting and in the end he gave in lmao 😆😆
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The bickering and bantering between Anu-Pre in the car while bhagooing the car is too funny.. Enjoyed that scene..
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: Basilisk

I know right. And poor Anu couldn't even refuse her...I mean he did try to refuse her but she kept persisting and in the end he gave in lmao😆😆

Exactly.. And he was like "I have my classes".. And she like "Forget it".. 😆
Push-pull thumbnail
Anu: You keep me out of you and Navin baabu relationship.. 😆
Seriously, Anu?! 🤪
Push-pull thumbnail
Are they gonna spend the night in the police station?! 😳
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the part where Anu said, jab mere saath hoti ho seedhi saadhi, aur fir yaahan? He was confused between two sides or versions of Prerna and went to the extent of thinking that his sister could be right. I was like nahi nahi, Anu, don't give up on her. Sirf tum hi ho uske side mein abhi, she's totally alone,my poor Pre. And thanks maamu and his jaanu, Anu seems to have it clarified that his initial judgement of Pre was right. 

When he said jab mere saath hoti ho, I went into dreamland, imagining AnuPre romancing lol. Waise question to the ones who saw S1, was there proper wala romance between AnuPre?
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Priya_18

I loved the part where Anu said, jab mere saath hoti ho seedhi saadhi, aur fir yaahan? He was confused between two sides or versions of Prerna and went to the extent of thinking that his sister could be right. I was like nahi nahi, Anu, don't give up on her. Sirf tum hi ho uske side mein abhi, she's totally alone,my poor Pre. And thanks maamu and his jaanu, Anu seems to have it clarified that his initial judgement of Pre was right. 

When he said jab mere saath hoti ho, I went into dreamland, imagining AnuPre romancing lol. Waise question to the ones who saw S1, was there proper wala romance between AnuPre?

I don't remember many scenes, but the couple had a charm. They had a kashish. It was angsty enough for me to have a heartache everytime they pined for each other. Actually till Bajaj came, the couple felt like it. After that the serial did well, but essnce was lost. 

However, Komolika was the ultimate villain. She actually manipulated Anu into give her a chance. And then cheated him.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anu: Understanding you is impossible.. 😆
Pre: Why are you talking like my mummy.. 😆 😉
Push-pull thumbnail
Credit to Su.. 🤗
Anu-Pre or Erica-Parth.. 😳 They are delicious.. ❤️
Look at her and look at him.. And how they look at each other.. Just pure connection between two beautiful people who share a bond effortlessly.. 😳