ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Lets see
Hope they reveal the drama name soonEdited by ISano - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

HIP Exclusive: Kinza Hashmi and Faizan Khawaja Pair Up Once Again for Dil-e-Bismil

"It's a Moomal Entertainment play starring me, Faizan, Ali Kazmi and Sonia Mishal in a negative role," revealed Kinza 

The drama industry is not short of talent as can be seen with many new emerging faces; however, one actress who made us notice her was Kinza Hashmi who shone bright in plays like Daldal and Rani. The aspiring actress is working in some amazing projects this year and has been quite busy lately. So when we saw a post of Kinza with Ishq Tamasha co-star Faizan Khawaja, we knew we had to get in touch with her to know more as the duo was simply brilliant in their last play.

So during our chat with Kinza, here's what she told us about her upcoming Dil e Bismil:

"It's a Moomal Entertainment play for Hum TV, and you will see me, along with Faizan, Ali Kazmi and Sonia Mishal who will portray a negative role."

The star cast had already caught our attention, we then asked Kinza a bit about her character.

"My character's name is Amal and she is a very positive and innocent girl; she's not stupid though. She knows what is going around her and always stands up for her rights but her own family assumes the worst about her intentions," she replied.

Adding further Kinza said, "Now this is something very close to reality as whenever someone speaks the truth, it's never accepted but those who cunningly manipulate and lie always have everyone like their sweet talks."

Furthermore, Kinza also shared with us that Dil -e-Bismil is written by Iram Aftab with Asim Ali as the director. We surely look forward to the play as it will see Kinza and Faizan paired opposite one another, in a story full of twists. Till then we wish the budding starlet all the best!

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
the cast is too good
love the name too
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im excited to see sonia as vamp..
hehehehe

PS: she shared my story about this show today AGAIN.. :-)
MochaQueen thumbnail
I think she will look good with Ali