my take on vikrant - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
@deepikagupta9 I 100% agree with you. From since the first episode I notice something suspicious about Vikrant. When those guys showed up his face was expressionless. It was like he knew. I had mentioned before that I strongly believe Bela was set up. Maybe Vikrant set up those boys to do that to her or someone else. Who knows. Maybe he does love Bela but he is greedy for the naagmani and wants that more.
Also yes I do believe after consummation with Bela some powers can be revealed like you said. Everybody wants to marry Bela. Vikrant, Shaan and who knows many more enemies left to be introduced.Edited by durga33 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

@maharathikarna
i dint show beyadh but heard that maya was molested by her step dad ( correct me if i m wrong) , she was having some phsycological problems still nothing can justify her crimes 

vikrant himself confessed 4 his mission he hid his true identity coz ruhi would had not luved him, in coming episode we will get 2 know more about him.

Karma is like a bank account. Any credit or debit would come back to you interest.😊.

What happens to you is beyond your control. However, you have choice to make positive difference in lives of people around you. So the harrasment theory is something that i could never buy during that series.

Vikku ka pyaar sacha hai ya nahi is not the issue.The issue is that he lied to her.😛
He claims to 'love' Bela/Ruhi.Then he should have returned to her asap after surviving.Why did he let Bela suffer from the pain of his demise for months? 
He could have returned and they could have taken their revenge on the Sehgals together.
But sir jee waited for months and now that Bela has married someone else and developed feelings for the guy he comes back and expects what? Khudko Mihir Virani samajh rakha hai kya ki entry maarte hi Bela Tulsi banke iske paas bhaagegi?

I would have understood his point had he been genuinely injured or in a state where he was unable to reach Bela or find out about her.
But yeh janaab toh maha fraud nikle.

One thing I wonder though. How could adi still be alive? Why is it so difficult to kill him if he was just a human?
Originally posted by LawlessLawyer

Vikku ka pyaar sacha hai ya nahi is not the issue.The issue is that he lied to her. 😛
He claims to 'love' Bela/Ruhi.Then he should have returned to her asap after surviving.Why did he let Bela suffer from the pain of his demise for months? 
He could have returned and they could have taken their revenge on the Sehgals together.
But sir jee waited for months and now that Bela has married someone else and developed feelings for the guy he comes back and expects what? Khudko Mihir Virani samajh rakha hai kya ki entry maarte hi Bela Tulsi banke iske paas bhaagegi?

I would have understood his point had he been genuinely injured or in a state where he was unable to reach Bela or find out about her.
But yeh janaab toh maha fraud nikle.
@black bold ROFL 🤣🤣 Kya batau how much I am enjoying your posts. Keep it up.👏👏
For a second, forget that Bela delivered her confession to Yuvi or their beloved Vikrant bhaiya by mistake but only to the one she wanted to ~ Her Mahir ji.
Ab aapki jagah mere life me koi nahi le sakta. That entire confession and even the dream's one.😳😳
Looks like Vikrant luvs his Mother...and he is doing all this for his Mother and  for power...
and he will do anything to anyone for power...
Its very tough to say if whatever happened that night was planned or not. Adi used a real gun and not a fake gun to shoot . Vikrant got hit very close to heart. Why would anyone take such a huge risk of their life irrespective of how big their motive is.

Vikrant is definitely alive from a long time. ACP had spotted him long back. So where was he all the time and how he was stalking Bela. The black snake ACP saw, I felt it was Vikrant and still believe so.

The masked person can be either Vikrant or Vikrant's mom. He/ She was tall, or there can be a twist showing it was Vish 😆

I hope love guru is positive and protecting Bela's mom just to keep her away from Vikrant. She is still the real naagrani as of now and Vikrant will try to kill her again. Bela will become queen only if her mother hand over the throne to her since she is alive. There was a flashback scene where Vikrant and Ruhi knew that they are from different clans. I just don't remember whether he said takshak clan or the nidhok vansh.

Vikrant obviously has a huge mystery around him and Bela's mom knows a lot. So he is the real danger she hinted about.
Edited by Sunshine-1 - 5 years ago
Makers have thrown in supsicion regarding Vikrant right from the molestation incident. Need to rewatch the first episode more carefully.
Bela's mom death, her being kept alive but captive, Vikrant himself admitting that he lied about his vansh/lineage, Vish instigating Bela, Naagmani disappearing and reappearing in the haveli itself.. Everything points to an insider job. 
Vikrant seems to be the most ideal candidate - he was present from the beginning, he didn't Ruhi to become a naagin for he was afraid she would finish off the boys and his plan won't bear fruit. Whoever planned this entire molestation, murder and revenge fiasco didnt' anticiapte two things-
1. Bela will fall in love with Mahir
2. Bela's mom will be alive, making Bela;s Naagraani title null. She only has the crown, but in reality the naagrani is Bela's mom.

Originally posted by Atlas_Shrugged

Makers have thrown in supsicion regarding Vikrant right from the molestation incident. Need to rewatch the first episode more carefully.
Bela's mom death, her being kept alive but captive, Vikrant himself admitting that he lied about his vansh/lineage, Vish instigating Bela, Naagmani disappearing and reappearing in the haveli itself.. Everything points to an insider job. 
Vikrant seems to be the most ideal candidate - he was present from the beginning, he didn't Ruhi to become a naagin for he was afraid she would finish off the boys and his plan won't bear fruit. Whoever planned this entire molestation, murder and revenge fiasco didnt' anticiapte two things-
1. Bela will fall in love with Mahir
2. Bela's mom will be alive, making Bela;s Naagraani title null. She only has the crown, but in reality the naagrani is Bela's mom.

Just be a little patient and watch ,who knows vikrant might be grey instead of negative 
Originally posted by Sunshine-1

Its very tough to say if whatever happened that night was planned or not. Adi used a real gun and not a fake gun to shoot . Vikrant got hit very close to heart. Why would anyone take such a huge risk of their life irrespective of how big their motive is.

Vikrant is definitely alive from a long time. ACP had spotted him long back. So where was he all the time and how he was stalking Bela. The black snake ACP saw, I felt it was Vikrant and still believe so.

The masked person can be either Vikrant or Vikrant's mom. He/ She was tall, or there can be a twist showing it was Vish  😆

I hope love guru is positive and protecting Bela's mom just to keep her away from Vikrant. She is still the real naagrani as of now and Vikrant will try to kill her again. Bela will become queen only if her mother hand over the throne to her since she is alive. There was a flashback scene where Vikrant and Ruhi knew that they are from different clans. I just don't remember whether he said takshak clan or the nidhok vansh.

Vikrant obviously has a huge mystery around him and Bela's mom knows a lot. So he is the real danger she hinted about.
Bold
Yes the gun was real but the bullets were fake probably. What I don't  get is this. If Vikrant was not dead then how come these boys images appeared in his eyes? Can an unconscious naag do that? Or Vikrant genuinely died that day and now someone literally brought him back from the dead? Like Kabir from season one. Shivanya had killed the nevla but he came back.