Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

It was almost the same for most of KZK1 lovers. 😃😳 Bajaj became irresistible for everyone including Prerna later after 8 yr leap 😆, and being played by Ronit Roy was a bonus ! ⭐️

On the other hand poor viewers had loathsome Mr. Spineless with his vexing self-pity...with an added bonus of flaring nostrils. 😆
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 i watching original 1 once again on hostar. the story revovlved around bajaj only. bajaj emotions , ego. all characters bothered about him only. he became jamai of basu mantion. 
bajaj was liked as all said it was played by ronit roy . he was playing mihir as well in kyunki at that time. i feel anurag had suffered most on indian telly. common he lost his unborn child as komalika went for abortion , prem died, sneha and prem 2 called bajaj their father. its the cruelst thing in the world to deprive a person of his children. is it a  joke to have 2 children with a person. mother of my children is not my wife. what a paifull thing.  my children are not my own. 

bajaj side kicks included anurag also. bajaj more geunine relation i felt was gupta only.only person not calling him mr. bajaj. anurag was like an excuse to meet prerna bajaj to meet. no single happy marriage for mr.basu,  another thing anurag congratulated bajaj and prerna for becoming parents. how a person can be so great. you are yourself deprived of your own children and your lover is going to have a child woth her husband. vow anurag was not a normal person at all.  his emotions was shown once  when he lost sneha and prem. rest were little scenes and usual songs. ho guya. later he was shown aggrressive as hey i waited 20 yrs for my children.  

anurag was the most mishandle character of indian television. the actor was left to just cry and having a solace smile. and later they changed his character drastically when children grew up. therefore i dont want mr. bajaj in new season. he does not come alone. his entire palnet comes. anurag suffer more due to mr,bajaj only. common its good to love,hate, separate, reconcile with the same person. 
Edited by crazygul - 5 years ago
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why did the CVs made Prerna stay in Basu zoo (oops sorry but that was what people used to call that house in KZK1)? Is it just me or this whole approach of revenge against Anurag' of kzk2 has just made kzk1 approach look really good ? I mean wasn't it all on the professional front that P wanted to avenge Anurag instead of shamelessly wanting to be with a guy who just dumped her like that? And who's this new guy ? Is it gonna be Vineet ? Vineet used to play an important character and Anurag's only friend who helped Prerna behind her back, on Anurag's instructions, to help build her career. Although that does not justify Anurag's abandoning her after sleeping with her to the point of impregnating her, that somewhat does make Anurag look guilty and repenting of that stuff. However weak Anurag1.0 was at this point, his approach towards helping Prerna out to move on with her life was way way better than this and also, Prerna's approach to avenge Anurag was also 100 times better and logical.

If the CVs dont have new storyline or creative idea, they could just use the previous plot then for now. It was better.

P.S - Although I am a hardcore Bajaj-Prerna fan, I was as hardcore AP fan during all these phases. Anurag's initial characterization was done with lot of care which is missing in Anu2.0. I remember there was a scene where Anurag actually stole one of Prerna's article and published it on his name etc, and the tashan between AP was really heartbreaking at that time with both claiming to speak the truth as they dont lie, but Anurag never revealed why he did that although the reason was guessed by another character that he will never admit the truth because the article would put Prerna's life to risk. I like these filmy ideas of protecting Prerna way way more than this confused version of Anu2.0 whom I dont get how he's helping P at all.
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Pre should reveal her pregnancy in public. Basu reputation at stake. MOHINI can join MOLOY
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm rewatching KZK1, and wow, I never noticed this but Prerna was actually ready to have an abortion when she was carrying Prem1. It was just too late in her pregnancy when they discovered it, so she wasn't allowed to. KZK1 was a lot more progressive than I give them credit for. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I'm rewatching KZK1, and wow, I never noticed this but Prerna was actually ready to have an abortion when she was carrying Prem1. It was just too late in her pregnancy when they discovered it, so she wasn't allowed to. KZK1 was a lot more progressive than I give them credit for. 

Not just that. Here I dont think Anu had ever guts to admit in front of Mohini about what he wants.https://www.hotstar.com/tv/kasautii-zindagi-kay-2001/s-51/mohini-rebukes-prerna/1000016857Take a look at this clip. Anu1.0 I thought was the most spineless hero ITV had ever had. But here he clearly puts forth his pov and declares that he wants to marry only Prerna. And I guess he continued to fight for Prerna with Mohini for next few episodes before Mohini went into bhookh hartal. Anu 1.0 looks like a GOD in front of Anu 2.0. I am not even going to judge Prerna 2.0.
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is about season 1 right so why bring season 2 here and compare them!

PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree KZK1 is nowhere comparable to KZK 2... Anurag in KZK 1 never stood up for Prerna honestly - he married Komo for his mother - in KZK 2 Anu married Komo to actually Save Prerna and her family from Komos Evil Tactics ...

Prerna staying with Bajaj till the end of KZK was very stupid - Prerna had 3 children from Anurag but finally she never got back to Anu ...

Bajaj also played dirty Tactics and got  married Prerna just because he wanted her badly - He always knew she loved Anurag but Bajaj took full advantage and kept Prerna for himself...

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry wrong post. 

Edited by shilpa2323 - 4 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is it just me or anyone else also lost interest in this 'Who's Bajaj - Day X' game of KZK2.0 ? 😵