Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I really want happy ending for Prem-Mukti & Shravan-Kasak !
Prem-Mukti was the best Jodi of KZK.
I so wish Kasak dint die and Shravan wud not hv turned negative 

I also don't want Madhavi or Tanisha character in KZK. It was unnecessary.
I was an Ardent Anu fan who became Die hard Prerna--Bajaj fan after chotu Prem 2 was born.

Not sure this time whom m gonna support, bajaj or Anu

Bajaj was the perfect bakra of Ekta and Nivedita Basu. They had no plans to make Bajaj's character as a lead, but due to audience pressure and overwhelming popularity of the character, they had to give in. But not only they made him suffer in every damn leap despite marrying the female lead with a questionable love angle πŸ˜† but also they made sure he gets no sympathy for any of his mistakes whereas they kept showering loadshit of boohoo drama for Anurag. 

I keep hearing in this forum about Bajaj's one night stand. Did people even freaking watch the show ? In his extremely drunk condition, a lady who apparently 'loves' him, sleeps with him despite hearing his chant on Prerna Prerna Prerna. Reverse the situation with a girl THAT drunk and let's see if it's not called 'taking advantage' or 'possible rape'. πŸ€’ Heck Rishabh Bajaj wasn't even engaged to Prerna at that point of time so who did he cheat anyways ? πŸ₯±

And then comes whitewashing of Madhvi and turning her into Anurag part 2 with showering sympathy on getting pregnant blah blah. Conveniently forgetting the fact that she entered as negative/villain and planned-plotted against Prerna to get her hanged till death despite Bajaj trusting her with Prerna's life πŸ˜† She hired a goon to kill Bajaj whom eventually Prerna saved πŸ˜† But no, if they really stick to show Madhvi as negative, won't people continue loving Bajaj ? Then what will happen to deary Anurag who will love him ? πŸ˜† Whereas all GOOD and PERFECT wives of Anurag were turned villain to garner more and more sympathy for Anurag's character. It was like Ekta and Nivedita constantly was trying to plead with the audience to 'love' their fav char by hook or by crook when in reality audience clearly sided with PRB couple πŸ˜† Tina, Karanvir/Manoj Bohra, KSG everyone's favourite couple was Ronit-Shweta and Bajaj-Prerna by that time. There was an audience poll (real time, not online) in 2004 when CV wanted to go ahead with Prerna's final marriage, and PRB won by 79% votes against AP with 21%. πŸ˜† Embarrassing for Ekta and her team who were obsessed with Anurag-Prerna πŸ˜†

And Bajaj-Prerna didn't keep Sneha away from Anurag for his past mistakes. It was Anurag's stupidity to again trust Komolika with his kid and leaving his kid with Komolike alone who of course kidnapped the kid. I mean who, in his sane mind, will trust a lady who fake-married him, bankrupt him, spent entire life destroying him and his family, protected the killer of his first child and countless other kaands etc etc JUST because she said sorry once ? Yeah it's Anurag Basu πŸ˜† People gotta pay for their own blunders, and losing Prem 2 after bearing the pain of first child's death is not a joke.  So he had to own up to his mistakes anyways. πŸ‘

Rishabh Bajaj backtracked himself on sending those vulgar pix to Anurag, because by that time Prerna started faltering on her own after Prem1's death and he couldnt bring to cause her more pain on top of that. It was Komolika who sent those pictures to him. Yes he lied about it even after 8 yr leap but before 20 yr leap, he confessed about it and it was Prerna who refused to believe that. That tells a lot about how much he had changed himself that no one was ready to believe either his one-night stand or the photographs. πŸ˜³ 

I have no excuse on that bomb blast thing because I don't remember exactly what happened but wasnt it something like he planned it when no one was supposed to be in the office ? πŸ˜• If not, very bad πŸ₯± He paid for his crime for 8 yrs, saved Prerna, Sneha, Prem2, Anurag multiple times and spent 1000cr+ for them. πŸ˜†

Edit - Phew !! That's a lot πŸ˜† Sorry for my rant but got some time and long due post πŸ˜†
Edited by Pehchaan.Kaun - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Pehchan kaun
Waow ! I had forgotten half of the storyπŸ˜†

All I remember is I was an ardent Anu Pre fan and hated Bajaj. It was only after that 8 year leap that I fell in love with him and hated AnuπŸ˜†

And yes Regarding bomb blast, it was supposed to be when no one is there in office
I still don't understand how a table saved anurag from bombast. It's still a mystery LMAO!
I always wanted anurag prerna. Pk sneha and me here share differ3nt pov  regarding thisπŸ˜†
 Maybe bcoz anu prerna was my first fave couple

But prerna herself used to give such hints. She respected bajaj but anurag was always her love. Even sampada said if u have to choose between bajaj n anurag u will choose anurag for various things. Even when he was in jail she said u r the one who is closet to me 
 Seriously that is double standard and to keep the guy in loop lol

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

I still don't understand how a table saved anurag from bombast. It's still a mystery LMAO!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bcz Anurag was SakthLaundaπŸ˜†

I always wanted anurag prerna. Pk sneha and me here share differ3nt pov  regarding this πŸ˜†

Maybe bcoz anu prerna was my first fave couple

But prerna herself used to give such hints. She respected bajaj but anurag was always her love. Even sampada said if u have to choose between bajaj n anurag u will choose anurag for various things. Even when he was in jail she said u r the one who is closet to me 
 Seriously that is double standard and to keep the guy in loop lol

I can completely understand. I myself was crazy for AnuPre till that 8 year leap.
I think when he and his family hurt Sneha when that lil kid called him papa, I think that was the time my loyalty towards Anurag started wavering .
And wen Bajaj sent Pre to Anu for having baby to save Sneha (I know it was illogical and silly ) , I found a new respect for bajaj and 
Even Pre confessed in one epi when it was dark. She thot it's Bajaj and she said that she loves him but it turned out to be AnuragπŸ˜†

So basically , she did love Bajaj but somewhere she always had a soft corner for Anu
I still can't get over the fact when anu prerna had sex for third child they let the door open and aprana entered lol🀣

I still can't get over the fact when anu prerna had sex for third child they let the door open and aprana entered lol 🀣

Haha... Shit!!
Did that happen? At that time I was too young to know what sex isπŸ˜†
I am all for Anu-Pre union in this kasauti if Anu behaves fine. But if this Anu questions Sneha's paternity and accuses Pre of cheating, then I am all for Pre Bajaj

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Haha... Shit!!
Did that happen? At that time I was too young to know what sex isπŸ˜†

I think It happened in 2004 when I was 9. Kasuatii kinda gave me hints . Like when prerna got pregnant I found out kids r in womb for 9 months. I used to thing Mata rani gift to mom as told by mom!
I only knew people has to remove clothes lol bcoz anurag prerna used to do it often.

Yes she entered. They were in panchmasheswar πŸ˜†