Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Romit Raj PrasherVerified account @RajRomit 

Wish u all the very Best Bro @ashish30sharma Your Goodness will always shine on BigScreen Best wishes always

Rajat Goswami @rajat_goswami15 na Taide #AshishSharma super excited for you guys and thankyou for trusting in us :) Hope you have a great time at the festival as your film plays as the Opening Film of the Festival!!! #KHEJDI directed by Rohit Dwivedi https://www.facebook.com/Rajat.Goswami/posts/10156806566828793 ...

Vikas Gupta @lostboy54 

Congratulations @ashish30sharma being selected as the opening film at homochrome filmfest,Cologne,Germany 2018 . Super Proud Bhaiii

Anupam Kher's Actor PreparesVerified account @actorprepares

Our alumni @ashish30sharma's film has gotten selected as the opening film at #HomochromeFilmfest 2018 in Cologne, Germany. Way to go Ashish and all the best for the screening on 16th Oct! #ActorsPreparesAlumni #ActorPrepares

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06 

What a news!! Congratulations dear @ashish30sharma and @ArchanaTaide for your film "Khejdi which has got selected as the opening film at homochrome filmfest,Cologne,Germany 2018 happening on 16th October Way to go!! I am so excited to see your journey ahead my friends!!

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06

so so happy for you!! It's a fantastic film and deserves all these kind of attention!

Danish Khan @001Danish 

A big shout to Ashish Sharma and team for this award winning work

Saurabh Tewari @saurabhtewari76 

Congratulations Ashish Sharma and Archana T Sharma Khejdi has been selected as the OPENING FILM' @homochrom filmfest Cologne,Germany #KhejdiAthomochrom #KHEJDI @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide

Ramesh TauraniVerified account @RameshTaurani 

Heartiest congratulations to @ashishshaarma ... Khejdi has been selected as the OPENING FILM' @homochrom filmfest Cologne,Germany #KhejdiAthomochrom #KHEJDI

Kunal M Shah @iamkunalmshah 

Extremely delighted that our film #KHEJDI is selected as the opening film at #HomochromeFilmfest Cologne Germany 2018. The film will be screened on October 16.

Bertwin Ravi Dsouza @bertwin_d 

Am sooo excited n thrilled to share this fantastic news with all of u.. Our breath-taking film '' KHEJDI '', created by my dearesttt n bestesttt friends @ashish30sharma &... https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJamsNhFnm/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1bsm40iv1koiq ...

Mushtaq ShiekhVerified account @shiekhspear 

Khejdi has been selected as the OPENING FILM' @homochrom filmfest Cologne, Germany. Mubarak ho @ashish30sharma The world is now your red carpet. Shine on buddy!!! #KhejdiAthomochrom #KHEJDI

RDXVerified account @RajnieshDuggall 

Congratulations team #KHEJDI for the film being selected as the opening film at #homochrome filmfest, Cologne, Germany 2018 all the best for 16th October. @iamkunalmshah #AshishSharma

RDXVerified account @RajnieshDuggall 

@ashish30sharma mubarakaaa..!!

Edited by Mano.M - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Mano.M thumbnail
marinellamarine @marinellamarrin 

Congratulations @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide & Khejdi team #KHEJDI #homochrom opening film 8th Filmfest homochrom

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super proud nd happy 🥳

I hope he get the same response in Germany too ... Luved the homochrom Khejdi article..they not only wrote abt the movie but abt the response the movie got at Kashish nd his previous works , awards including IG followers 😲😆

the posters are so beautiful .. luved the new pic too .. Khejdi is so beautiful ..   Pair her with ashu plz ...now this will be unique dual role 😆
Edited by Thushi - 5 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mano.M

marinellamarine @marinellamarrin 

Congratulations @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide & Khejdi team #KHEJDI #homochrom opening film 8th Filmfest homochrom

Adorable ❤️
Mano.M thumbnail
nilanjana_p@ashish30sharma84 s Khejdi has been selected as the OPENING FILM' @homochrom filmfest Co
logne,Germany
#KhejdiAthomochrom #khejdi 

krittiniKhejdi is getting selected in Filmfest Homochrom 2018. It's was names 
as the opening film of the festival
On Oct 16th, 2018
#I love Khejdi
#Iloveashishsharma
#Ilovearchanataide
#5 Stars for Khejdi
#opening movie
#cologne
#jknmegashowcase2018
#homochrom
#homochrom 2018
#khejdi

saurabh_kalsiI have walked often
To see if strength prevails or weakness
I have cried often
To see if sadness prevails or peace
I have loved often
I have died to live again
And again...
@ashish30sharma84 @archanataide@anne__jkn @krittini @rohitdwi8@manasmittal and to everyone involved in the making of this brilliant film
Loads of love and luck
#khejdi is selected as the opening film @homochrom film festival 2018 at Cologne, Germany
Wooohooo!!!!!
I am honoured to be a part of this journey of art as a music composer
#life of a #musician #singer #songwriter#musiccomposer

kunalmshahkmsOur film has gotten selected as the opening film at homochrome filmfest,Cologne,Germany 2018 which will happen on 16th October. #khejdi@ashish30sharma84 @archanataide#homocrome #germany
 #filmfestival#loveforcinema #ashish_sharma

kmscastingagencyOur film #khejdi has gotten selected as the opening film at Homechrome Film Festival Cologne 2018, Germany which will happen on 16th October. #KunalMShah @kunalmshahkms

rameshtauraniHeartiest congratulations to @ashish30sharma ... Khejdi has been selected as the OPENING FILM' @homochrom filmfest Cologne,Germany
#KhejdiAthomochrom #khejdi

bertdsouAm sooo excited n thrilled to share this fantastic news with all of u..
Our breath-taking film '' KHEJDI '', created by my dearesttt n bestesttt friends @ashish30sharma84 & @archanataide has now been selected as the Opening Film at The HOMOCHROM Filmfest, Germany. 16th Oct 2018 !!!!! #ashishsharma plays or should I say lives this beautiful enigmatic Title role!!! And without bias I must say,, Brother.. you have just outdone yourself.. you have put your heart, soul n body into this character and created a Masterpiece! No artist can achieve this without genius skill n mad passion.. n that is ' U '. .
#archanataide this dream would not be realizable without your raw grit, strength, motivation, self belief and insane production skills!!! .
Rohit Dwivedi our Genius Director and Veer our Magician DOP along with our entire fantastic team beautifully brought this baby to LIFE! 
HEARTY CONGRATULATIONSSS to us all... bigg group huggg .. This film is gonna make tidal waves around d globe by touching everyone's hearts... do spread the word dear friends and I hope you all get to watch #khejdi sooon.. God bless 
#homochrom @homochrom @anne__jkn#anne_jkn @rohitdwi8 #filmfestival #lgbt
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thushi

Super proud nd happy 🥳

I hope he get the same response in Germany too ... Luved the homochrom Khejdi article..they not only wrote abt the movie but abt the response the movie got at Kashish nd his previous works , awards including IG followers 😲😆

the posters are so beautiful .. luved the new pic too .. Khejdi is so beautiful ..   Pair her with ashu plz ...not this will be unique dual role 😆

They should mention that
his account is not verified and yet he has this much followers🤣

Ashu paired with Ashu
Double action🤣
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mano.M

They should mention that
his account is not verified and yet he has this much followers🤣

Ashu paired with Ashu
Double action🤣

maybe thats why they r suprised nd update in article ... after all he is unpopular hw can he hav 112k 🤣🤣  

if it happen Khejdi - Ashu will becum most beautiful onscreen couple ☺️
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thushi

maybe thats why they r suprised nd update in article ... after all he is unpopular hw can he hav 112k 🤣🤣  

if it happen Khejdi - Ashu will becum most beautiful onscreen couple ☺️

Become Verified acc na get followers for Free...Free...Free...😆😆
or should I say paid😉 and Ashu is in no mood to verify his TT or Insta acc
even though fans are asking him to
He might verify in future
but I like his acc like this
Genuine followers😳

@red hayee..hayee...😆😆
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AS will never cease to surprise us...so sooo proud..
👏