Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Erika is bad No improvement DT Note : Page 7]

Posted: 5 years ago
i overall liked the episode and was impressed with parth transformation as a gud guy but erica acting left lot to be desired. no offense to any1 but i have tough time understandng her dialogues. she is too fast n diction isnt clear at all. she also went over to top a lot of times .. quite disappointed by main lead.
overall ok episode. copies from first season and there were little changes to it thnkfully. that guy who caused fir i feel might be subrato( anurag's cousin brother). anurag characterisation is quite different. he cracked jokes which old anurag never would! i guess ekta played to parth's strength. quite over to to top episode  prerna was cheerful last time. no need to go over to top
Edit update mods closed saying this topic is for this. I feel no improvement in whole week. She is bad actress
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes.. i felt the same.. she was going so fast n hence most weren't clear.. she gotta improve here.. having said all that I am her fan from KRPKHB and was eagerly waiting for this one.. hope she does better
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IKR. She overdid some bits. Her parts were hurried for no reason. She needs to tone down a little bit. 
Originally posted by: ra_chi

Yes.. i felt the same.. she was going so fast n hence most weren't clear.. she gotta improve here.. having said all that I am her fan from KRPKHB and was eagerly waiting for this one.. hope she does better

i m very disappointed. theyre making a grand show. atleast they have sorted it out to her
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

IKR. She overdid some bits. Her parts were hurried for no reason. She needs to tone down a little bit. 

it came out try hard.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Let's give her some time. I'm sure it'll get better. 😳 Yes, I was really happy with Parth today. 
hard-09 thumbnail
Hope she improves.  I think she can
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Let's give her some time ...I have watched her previous show and she was good in that one...So I will wait for sometime to comment over her. But i loved Parth...I have feeling he will nailed this role...
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Let's give her some time. I'm sure it'll get better. 😳 Yes, I was really happy with Parth today. 

i will try😆
Originally posted by: hard-09

Hope she improves.  I think she can

hope so