India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

My husband doesn't want me to work.

alexacole Newbie
alexacole
alexacole

Posted: 25 September 2018 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Two months after delivering my twins, I told my husband I will be working again to help him with the household expenses but he didn't agree. When the twins turned 2, I told him that I should really work because sometimes his salary is not enough to suffice all the expenses. He's working as a chef in a foreign resto here in our place and his income is never enough. We should both work especially if the kids will be sent to school but he doesn't want me to. When I told him again that I want to work, he got mad or maybe a bit insulted. He just wants me to stay at home while taking care of the kids. He didn't get that I wanted to help him. I don't want to be just sitting in the house while waiting for him to come home after a tiring work. How can I make him agree?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top