Naagin 3

Sit back and enjoy the ride!!!!! - Page 3

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
@durga 
Why will i hate u , u dont owe me anything , u definately r free 2 like or dislike anyone

As far i had notice u dont bash a character unnecessarily or illogically mostly u stick 2 ur POV dont keep changing it like a seasons. U r here 2 enjoy a fantasy series not a romantic series so u r free 2 express ,

My belief is that in a story  mai nayak ki value tabhi hoti hai jab us story mai khalnayak ki entry hoti hai

Chill we all r frnds 

Regarding rithik we dont know it was original rithik or imposter we only know rocky was forced 2 do so.

I feel season 2 story will definately merge with season 3 only coz they cant leave every story like this

Behir r blessed couple like rivanya so they should have a happy ending

Rajat is not doubt is an awesome actors i had seen all his shows PRC was hit coz of him only, maine chandra nandini jaisa bakwas show rajat ki vajah se dekha tha.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: durga33

Oh that's what bela mom said? I don't understand Hindi but the written updates didn't elaborate on that. That is an important dialogue. I knew Vikrant will hurt Bela badly. We all know Bela loved Vikrant. He is her first love no matter the duration or time. This whole thing marrying into Sehgal family was to avenge Vikrant. That's why I know Vikrant betrayal and lies will hurt Bela. It will break her heart. This will be needed so she doesn't feel guilt about loving Mahir and being with him. But until she finds out Vikrant truth; Bela and Mahir fans need to prepare for some good scenes between Vikrant and her. This will only last though until she find out truth. Vikrant and Bela chapter hasn't closed yet. This track is all about that.

yaa even i agree with that though bela has to an extent moved on from Vikrant but the fact that she loved him for 100 years nd spent 9 months avenging him still remains so she mayn not shoo or rebuke him when he comes back nd some her feelings will return nd i guess we will get a few romantic scenes but that doesn't mean behir is over. We can't expect to have all lovey dovey moments only behir will have a fair share of hardships before a happily ever after nd we have to bear with it afterall it  is a part of the story . 
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I agree. Vikrant does look like he will not let Bela go. It's unclear whether he loved her or not. But he definitely wants the naagmani. That's why this track is dedicated to Vikrant. That way the truth will be revealed about him. He may have not love her but she loved him. The betrayal will devaste her. Mahir is a decent character so far. He has flaws and isn't perfect but he is a good person for now. So let's see where this goes. However I would like to make a confession. Please don't hate me. But I think the main reason I'm half and half with Mahir is because I'm not a fan of the actor who plays him. To be honest I wish they would have chosen a different actor. I think karan wahi or Zain, or karan tacker etc. I'm just being honest. I appreciate him but don't favor him. I also don't like Tom cruise πŸ˜† again please don't hate me

u literally killed me when u said zain imam he nd sj r one my dream ships no offense to pearl or his fans but i really want surbhi jyoti nd zain imam to do a show together in future  the only flaw that i see in pearl as an actor that sometimes his dialogue r not very clear there are days when i don't get what he is speaking nd i actually rewind the scene twice or thrice 
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This MU was necessary to increase bahir understanding and growth of thier relationship without any hide and seek gameπŸ€”

Iam enjoying the show but since its Ekta ka show hai uska koi bharosa nahi hai kub kya kar deπŸ˜• thats y iam lil bit scared 
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but if bela chose vikrant over mahir n after that she learn truth mahir should not accept her , he is not a toy ,when bela dont have any option bela chose him otherwise bela dont care, basially bela want dono haat mai laddu n dont want to suffer pain...i f she go to vik that mean she dont love mahir that much n she can live alone without him.

so mahir should not accept her n leave her.n he should find someone who love him the way he love deeply...she will find another one the way she found mahir.may be its quit easy for her.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

but if bela chose vikrant over mahir n after that she learn truth mahir should not accept her , he is not a toy ,when bela dont have any option bela chose him otherwise bela dont care, basially bela want dono haat mai laddu n dont want to suffer pain...i f she go to vik that mean she dont love mahir that much n she can live alone without him.

so mahir should not accept her n leave her.n he should find someone who love him the way he love deeply...she will find another one the way she found mahir.may be its quit easy for her.

Hmmm but why are we assuming Bela would choose Vikrant? πŸ˜•

Bela already chose Mahir even without learning that he is innocent. She was going to confess her feelings knowing fully well that Mahir would not be able to forgive her for what she did with his family. 

The way I see it they would show Bela being conflicted about who to choose. She will not embrace Vikrant as if nothing ever happened between her and Mahir. 

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tootyfrooty who says she will chose Vikrant over Mahir. As of now she doesn't know Vikrant true face. So when it's revealed he is alive she will be in conflict until truth comes out. Which is logically and realistic. Also you said Mahir is not a toy I agree and also Bela is not a toy either. I know Mahir is overcomes with emotions after yuvi return and is trying to be the sacrificial hero at the end of the day. However him giving Bela back to yuvi is wrong. In my view Mahir knows what type of person his brother is. Bela made it clear to him that she wants to stay in the marriage and never showed interest in yuvi at all. Once again Mahir let his emotions get to him without thinking. He should have told everyone then and there he will not give Bela to yuvi. Even though this move was necessary for the track; in real life this decision would have been wrong. And if the argument is that Bela planted this insecurity in Mahir and she keeps flipping back and forth; what about Mahir using his tactics to get Bela to admit her feelings out loud. Mahir knows Bela love him as he loudly said during the Shaan track. He's been trying methods to get her to admit and show her feelings to him. Mahir was confident in this and now when yuvi comes back it all goes away. I know this misunderstanding is necessary for track but it's a stupid one from Mahir side. Just my view
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

It's Mahir choice to accept or not .nothing wrong if he accepts and nothing wrong if he rejects .yes bela would find another guy too and Mahir would find another one if it's real life .life flows .it's not stagnant and Stuck in real life
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@tootyfrooty who says she will chose Vikrant over Mahir. As of now she doesn't know Vikrant true face. So when it's revealed he is alive she will be in conflict until truth comes out. Which is logically and realistic. Also you said Mahir is not a toy I agree and also Bela is not a toy either. I know Mahir is overcomes with emotions after yuvi return and is trying to be the sacrificial hero at the end of the day. However him giving Bela back to yuvi is wrong. In my view Mahir knows what type of person his brother is. Bela made it clear to him that she wants to stay in the marriage and never showed interest in yuvi at all. Once again Mahir let his emotions get to him without thinking. He should have told everyone then and there he will not give Bela to yuvi. Even though this move was necessary for the track; in real life this decision would have been wrong. And if the argument is that Bela planted this insecurity in Mahir and she keeps flipping back and forth; what about Mahir using his tactics to get Bela to admit her feelings out loud. Mahir knows Bela love him as he loudly said during the Shaan track. He's been trying methods to get her to admit and show her feelings to him. Mahir was confident in this and now when yuvi comes back it all goes away. I know this misunderstanding is necessary for track but it's a stupid one from Mahir side. Just my view

Yes he was quite confident and arrogant before yuvi entered  see how he gave her 2 min time .the moment he entered see his body language before his mom in kitchen and he ran to room to hear bela confession searching for her desperately .he is like this time I Wil give 1 hr  Just say those 3 words 

This guy has too many Insecurities 
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beguiling

Hmmm but why are we assuming Bela would choose Vikrant? πŸ˜•

Bela already chose Mahir even without learning that he is innocent. She was going to confess her feelings knowing fully well that Mahir would not be able to forgive her for what she did with his family. 

The way I see it they would show Bela being conflicted about who to choose. She will not embrace Vikrant as if nothing ever happened between her and Mahir. 

i know bela will choose mahir but some ppl here saying it ki she should chose vikrant n will chose vikrant hence i wrote my POV on that.

i know she was ready to tell truth front of whole family bcs she love mahir that much, i have full faith on bela...n she is not happy after seeing vikrant i saw spoilers , look on her face like" ye kyu aa gya wapis" lol Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago