Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hania can look young in bubbly roles. she just needs to keep smiling and not do any serious roles , because she looks old when she keeps crying!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Hania can look young in bubbly roles. she just needs to keep smiling and not do any serious roles , because she looks old when she keeps crying!

Unfortunately she is crying in all her shows ðŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
I don'tshe cried that much in Titli. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
i guess its just her look and dressing which makes her look too mature
otherwise she does have a baby face
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i guess its just her look and dressing which makes her look too mature

otherwise she does have a baby face

She is only 21 according to google search
awida thumbnail

lking to OY, all the way from Chitral, where the drama is being currently shot, Shehzad Sheikh let us in on his character, Areesh, who is a Nawab. "Kainaat revolves around two, modern day Nawab families based in Chitral. This one is a love story but with a mix of relationships, emotions and a lot of twists. My character Areesh is interested in Dani, played by Hania Aamir.

On shooting with Hania Aamir and Naimal Khawar, Shehzad was all praises for his co-actors. "Hania is a burst of energy. She's chirpy and brings an energy on the sets. Its been an amazing experience working with her. Although I don't have much scenes with Naimal, it has also been a fun experience altogether on the sets, with a lot of energy buzzing around.

Shehzad Kashmiri recently delivered a hit with Yakeen Ka Safar and so expectations are really high this time from his next directorial. Shehzad describes working with Kashmiri as a fine experience because the director knows what he wants from his actors and gets it done with ease.

The shoot for Kainaat is going on up North in Chitral. Shehzad describes the experience as something entirely new for him because of the weather conditions. "Its quite cold here in Chitral which is something new for me. We still have a 15/20 day spell left and the weather is growing pretty cold which adds to the entire experience of shooting the play.

Shehzad Sheikh is currently busy shooting for Kainaat, which is slated to go on air sometime next year on Hum TV. After Kainaat, Shehzad will get busy with the shoot for Wajahat Rauf's Karachi Se Lahore 3, which goes on the floors in December this year.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
It is coming soon on Hum . First teaser is out. and the new name of this drama is: Anaa . 
Teaser 1:

MochaQueen thumbnail
oh i thought its for ary :O
i like the promo but yumna wouldve suited this role
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

oh i thought its for ary :O

i like the promo but yumna wouldve suited this role

Yes. but Hania needs a chance too, na? I can think of many actors for Shehzad's role. ðŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
shehzad and iqra only look good paired with each other 😆
Hania is boring