Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Any old KZK viewers here?

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is there still KZK old viewers on this forum, if yes please tell us about how much you are excited? I used to be a KZK Coolbie here. A big fan of KZK and Cezanne Khan.
I will definitely watch this show. Can't wait. But I hope it is good as before and definitely a couple of changes in character, story etc.

So, I watched the new promo. It looks awesome but I really did not like the way we hear 'Nikkkaah'. It was much better in the previous season.

I really hope there is no any vulgarity. Hopefully, it will be a clean family show like before.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Yup me here..but never a regular visitor of the forum...
excited is No but definitely nostalgic...grew up watching kzk..
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akramabs

Is there still KZK old viewers on this forum, if yes please tell us about how much you are excited? I used to be a KZK Coolbie here. A big fan of KZK and Cezanne Khan.

I will definitely watch this show. Can't wait. But I hope it is good as before and definitely a couple of changes in character, story etc.

So, I watched the new promo. It looks awesome but I really did not like the way we hear 'Nikkkaah'. It was much better in the previous season.

I really hope there is no any vulgarity. Hopefully, it will be a clean family show like before.

Hi
I have watched old KZK 1 off an on and have read the story online a few days back to refresh myself.Though I wasn't a big fan of the old kzk but am really looking forward to season2 . It looks promising.Hope it's able to fulfill the expectations of the fans!!
Don't worry about it being vulgar, I believe Star Plus is very particular bout the content of shows it airs.
Looking forward to tomorrow s episode!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes an old viewer...but was nvr part of forums then!!..Hope thy r changes in anurag n prerna...overall the stry...wouldnt want to see multiple shaadis n kidss😆...Can say im nostalgic cos it tkes me down to the memorable days of my life...The title song was a beauty in itself!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i hope no multiple marriages...pregnancies...kids popping out from nowhere...slapping sprees...murder mysteries...one night stands...leaps n leaps...i want it to be focus on anurag-prerna-bajaj-komollika...
cutebaby10 thumbnail
story is same as old one but fast she will copy eveything that happened in season 1. People have moved on nobody is interested in these type of shows not even young people it should flop.Edited by cutebaby10 - 5 years ago
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I joined IF for written updates for KZK ðŸ˜†  I'm interested to see how differently they show this story
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
KZK1 was the reason that I joined I-F. I used to watch every episode without fail. I was a child, and in love with Anurag and Prerna. I love Cezanne and Shweta. 
It does seem to be the exact same story, but I'm hoping it's the same only for the initial few episodes. I don't want to see Anurag marry Komolika again, but let's see. I'll watch it with an open mind. 
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too
I had a crush on this pair...
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was my favourite show. Somehow I think season 2 will not match upto season 1