Nazar

vedashree laid the foundation of her marriage on lies!

Posted: 5 years ago
Vedashree should've told her husband side of family that mohana is her sister and her family background is dayan background! before getting married to her husband, saint vedashree should've laid the basic  foundation of her marriage on truth by revealing her past n who is her mom! But y didnt she tell? bcoz she became selfish. She laid the foundation of marriage on lies! Her husband deserved to know he was getting married to a woman from such family. indirectly she set everything for doom just because of her selfishness! if vedashree is so saint truthful n pious she should have told the ultimate truth to her husband ! if her husband knew she was from dayan background, she wouldve easily shared the info that mohana is her sister!
so same way mohana became selfish for her own happiness! 
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree vedashri was selfish ,may be she didn't want to loose this family, and above all at least she didn't kill her Husband just like Mohana. So their is no comparison .I don't know about the future track ,till now she looks saint . 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Vshree was abandoned by her own mother bcoz she was different frm others and believes in God (confirmed by mohana) 
So acc to me this might b a reason she hides this truth from Shekher's family and doesnt wanna lose them
So far it seems she is perfect wife for Shekher and DIL for the family. 
as far as future track is concerned KUCH BHI HO SAKTA HAI after all its a tv show 😆
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
We don't know if she lied and was dishonest to her husband. Maybe she did tell him and so he was OK with not having kids. We will just have to wait and watch. 
Originally posted by: DDLJ_fan

I agree vedashri was selfish ,may be she didn't want to loose this family, and above all at least she didn't kill her Husband just like Mohana. So their is no comparison .I don't know about the future track ,till now she looks saint . 

vedashree told her version where mohana killed her husband. so now i m not sure that mohana killed her husband! vedashree lied n married to a normal family putting their lives to risk
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Vshree was abandoned by her own mother bcoz she was different frm others and believes in God (confirmed by mohana) 

gud so god loving girl shouldnt lie n be truthful!
So acc to me this might b a reason she hides this truth from Shekher's family and doesnt wanna lose them
yes but she started with lies n so it will be excuse for her wrong actions!
So far it seems she is perfect wife for Shekher and DIL for the family. 
as far as future track is concerned KUCH BHI HO SAKTA HAI after all its a tv show 😆

perfect maybe but basic foundation of marriage was based on a lie. she doesnt have right to act holier than thou 

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

LOL. You are basing a "supposed" lie on par with murdering innocent people? 

(Supposed because we are not sure if she did lie or was honest with her husband about her lineage.Until that is confirmed in the show, its supposed.) 

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL. You are basing a "supposed" lie on par with murdering innocent people? 

if she told him, then y didnt she reveal mohana's true self to family? she didnt need to lie if shekar knew her background? humans kills many innocent lives. worldwars werent organised by dayans. i dont use same parameter for it. humans do hunting  n kill innocent animals. theyre worse! or only human lives matter according to u?😲 she took divya's help to find mohana is dayan infront of famiy. she knew from d very start and played d game of innocence that she didnt know anything about mohana so yes she lied!

(Supposed because we are not sure if she did lie or was honest with her husband about her lineage.Until that is confirmed in the show, its supposed.) 

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

Maybe she wanted to give Mohana the benefit of the doubt on she actually falling in love with Mridul and not harming him or the family. When she was proven wrong, she ousted Mohana to protect the children and the rest of the family. 

LOL, Animals kill other animals too. Just because animals kill animals doesn't make us killing them right and just because we kill animals and we kill each other does not make Daayans killing us right. Killing is wrong, period. 

Again, lying is not on par with killing. It's as simple as that. 
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Maybe she wanted to give Mohana the benefit of the doubt on she actually falling in love with Mridul and not harming him or the family. When she was proven wrong, she ousted Mohana to protect the children and the rest of the family. 
now u r also making assumptions right. i have different pov regarding this n i m free to express it! i feel moahana loved her husband n vedahsree had her own agenda. we have agree to disagree here

LOL, Animals kill other animals too. Just because animals kill animals doesn't make us killing them right and just because we kill animals and we kill each other does not make Daayans killing us right. Killing is wrong, period. 

big difference .animals kill other animals for food. tiger kills deers for food not for fun.
 while humans kills lions tiger for fun not for food.  Hunting is considered as sports in many countries. 

Again, lying is not on par with killing.
 It's as simple as that.  noone is saying dayans r right but i dont set the moral police of hypocrisy of humans who follow double standards! indirectily she led dyan background to be part of the family. ok someone tells me she has hiv after marriage. so its not on par with killing right. lmao😆

1 2
Next