Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: masked

Naagin 3 ki is amazing episode ne humsabko Mental Asylum mein daal diya.Vikrant Baba is baaack.

Ghumfirke sab Naagmani pe aa gaya.Naagin S3 was touted to be different from the previous 2 seasons.I am sorry to say that inspite of being a TRP topper could remain so its like an old wine in a new bottle with a new tadka/flavour.I stand vindicated today.I had predicted yesterday that Beherupiya Yuvi could have been a Takshak Naag & voila its Vikrant.Another blooper by the CV's today.Ruhi/Bela knew & was told by Vikrant himself to be a Takshak Naag.Vikrant aaj Darr movie ka Naag wala SRK lag raha tha.Itna Obsession? Anyway here's a short jist-Ruhi/Vikrant fell in love.Vikrant got shot by Aadi the one he's controlling now.6 months later Ruhi aka Bela comes back with Vish to take his revenge on the Sehgals/other rapist(Maahir excluded).3months have passed since Behir's dramatic wedding.For 9 months what was Vikrant doing? Vikrant ka Zinda Hona Maahir ki Begunahi ka sabse bada saboot hai.Vikrant 6 mahine tak somebody mentioned Ghajini Vikrant bankar Naag-Naag khel raha tha ya Manjira baja raha tha?  🤣 ðŸ¤£. Vikrant wahi Aadi ko apna khabri banakar Behir ka news telecast sun raha tha? It means Bela & Vish were utmost fools for taking revenge.Jab Vikrant maraa hi nahi tha toh badla kis baat ka? That does not in any way excuse the rapist.They should get their comeuppance irrespective of whether its death or jail.Vikrant ne Bela ke saath badla kyun nahi liya? Aur Maahir ka kya hoga? Ab tak uske sirpar khatra nahi tha toh ab thanks to that Belaji Maahir ke sir paar Vikrant naam ka talwaar latak raha hai? Jab Shaan jaisa ek khatarnak Sapera aaya toh Vikrant timepaas kar raha tha? Info gather kar raha tha foolish excuse? Is this love for Ruhi forget obsession? Vish ek sidekick thi asli hero Maahir tha jisne Bela ko bachaya.Many of the people were right in their prediction that Vikrant was negative.I will second that? Takshak naags are never loyal forget love? Rocky a Takshak gave a return gift to Shivangi for her love by killing her.Vikrant could do the same? Aur yeh Naaguru pagal hai kya? Bela ki maa ko bandi rakhne se Naagvansh ya Naaglok ki suraksha kaise hoga? Aur Bela ki maa toh khud former Naagrani aur ek Naagin hai? Toh Naag-guru ke chakra se baahar kyun nahi nikal pa rahi hai? Jab dekho Khatra Khatra bolti rehti hai? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† karti kuch nahi.Idhar uska Damaad Maahir aur Bela ki jaan  khatre mein hai? aur idhar yeh Naagrani Shero Shayari Samjha rahi hai Bela ko ki Jo Lagega Nahi woh hai aur jo hai Woh Lagega Nahi? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Anyway I mentioned the Rovangi example.Vikrant was an obsessed Naag working to get the Naagmani for his mother possibly Sumitra? Aadi wants the Sehgal property that's done. So if its Sumitra Maahir could be I am Sorry to say a Takshak Naag & they are not quite loyal forget love? Vikrant ko Insaan maarne ke liye Naagmani kyun chahiye? Don't tell me they want to kill every human & filled the world with only Naag & Naagins? Kya guarantee hai ki Vikrant apni maa ki baat sunkar Bela se Naagmani haasil karne ke baad use aur Vish ko khatam nahi kar dega?Waise Bela firse Plastic Surgery karwayegi kya Mahadev se fir? 😆 .Vish bhi apna rang dikha sakti hai kya bharosa? Shesha Sheshnaag Vanshaj hokar bhi Takshika bani thi na? Ho sakta hai Vikrant aur Vish dono hi ek dusre se pyaar karte ho? Jaise Shaanbhai ne Vish ko Zariya banaya tha in addition to Anu to get the Naagrani Bela wahi trick Vikrant ne bahut pehle khela ho yeh kaand se pehle? Vikrant's death was much more personal for her than Bela.Will.Vish stick with her in this tough time? Maahir might or might not become a Takshak Naag but uptill now he has truly loved Bela more than Vikrant. 

Even if Sumitra is Vikrant's mother then that directly establishes Vikrant/Maahir as brothers? Or who knows Maahir could have been a human who got adopted by the Sehgals? How will Behir unite now? Maahir might have survived Bela's poison due to his true love what about Vikrant's poison? Yeah if Maahir is lucky or he's a Tajshak too he might survive & discover his hidden powers? Will.Maahir go the Rocky way then? And let's suppose Bela discovers Vikrant's fake love & succeeds in saving the Naagmani.What's next then? Ekta needs to sort out this confusion.

That was a VERY long comment😆 but your analysis's are always good to read hence went through it😳, highlighted the part in bold about even which i have questions. Exactly Ruhi knew Vikrant didn't belong to her clan, they had a chat on it in the first episode how could Vikrant forget such a thing and then his crazy obsession with Bela! It was damn creepy🤢, why was he even calling her Bela, shouldn't he call her Ruhi? and then Bela's mom line of 'jo lagta hai woh hoga nahi' what if all this in hinting towards the fact that its someone else in Vikrant's identity or maybe a hypnotized/brainwashed Vikrant or something?
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iam Mad with broken heart😭 
Navyakanwat4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Makers ne dimag ka dahi krr rakha hai...
I just hate this now...
Mujhe bas Bela or mahir Ko dekhna h ye Vikrant Ko bhagao yahan se 
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maiii 😆
Vikrant yuvi ban kr aya hai ... I was kinda sure about that
Lekin sumi vikrant ki maa nikli... shocked 😆 Edited by Surbhiholic55 - 5 years ago