Kids on this show are pathetic actors

Posted: 5 years ago
Both the girls playing Kulfi and Amyra are painful actors. Kulfi does so much overacting in every scene. Well, at the end of the day, she's a Gul heroine so the character will be OTT, but seriously the girl hams so much, it gets on your nerves. 
And Amyra? I wonder if she's really a celebrity kid like shown in the show, because I don't think she got this role on her own merit. Her dialogue delivery is pathetic. It seems like she's always chewing something. Is that supposed to be cute? I'm sorry, it's not. Infact, it's irritating to the core. 
Amyra atleast don't overact but kulfi
Totally agree with you! Every time their acting make me to not to watch the show, till now i have seen only 3-4 episodes when Tevar took Kulfi with him but like i said it's annoying to see them overacting on every single scene!
Kulfi is especially full of over acting ki dukan in every single part of every single scene! Amayra sometimes tolerable in some of her evil scenes but Kulfi is intolerable.
The actress of Amayra character wasn't the first choice for this role, the little actress from Colors show Udaan [her character name is chakor] was the first choice i follwed her in Udaan & must say she would have done an excellent job both in Kulfi/Amayra's role!
Can't stand watching the girl playing Kulfi !! 🤢

She's unbearable and intolerable to watch !!!
Originally posted by LoLo

You guys are mean.😭

We are not mean, we value quality shows with quality actors. A show that is on the shoulders of the girl, Kulfi, who is main character, it is expected to see the girl who is responsible to carry the show on her in the sense that the story revolves around her, gives quality performance! We don't expect her to be perfect, but at least do justic to the role given to her to play. It affects the viewers because she is the main character. In EVERY FREAKING SCENE she does the same overacting and over expressions and overdoes EVERYTHING! It is getting extremely annoying and painful to watch her on screen and to hear her screechy voice ! She is hyper ALL THE TIME!!! There is no balance. We are just frustrated viewers.. frustrated at the director for choosing her as the lead girl, who obviously has no acting experience and she isn't even being taught! This isn't some joke! This isn't a child's play. I am sure she is getting paid for her part and we are paying hefty money to have the channels to watch quality shows. We do have a choice to watch what we want and don't want, granted! I choose not to watch it, but only watch it for Tevar. He's a FAB actor! Mohit is too, but he's been given a weak character to play with poor direction. So it's not that appealing, plus the storyline is getting sucky day by day so.. just useless to watch ! Anyways, we aren't here to bash the little girl, you may like her as you don't give importance to quality acting, you see her as a kid who is just doing her role as a kid, but there are MANY MANY talented and gifted child actors who could do this role with ease, who are even younger than this girl ! It's sad that she got chosen to do this role, and the directors are paying a deaf ear to us and a blind eye to that girl's lack of acting skills. Nothing can be done. I'm just glad there are viewers who feel the same, as I. It's no wonder, she didn't get selected by Mahesh Bhatt to play the girl kid's role in Naamkaran. He being an experienced director, knew what he was looking for, and rightly, did not think this girl has the talent in her to act or do the part !Edited by rouble_lover - 5 years ago
She was auditioned for naamkaran seriously?😲 good saved that show
I disagree with ur opinion. The entire show based on kids. The hero of show is a kid. So any show maker s main concern will be the talent. Secondly if u see IG and neutral trp audience they are in love with kulfi. The child has talent and innocence that connected with the masses. Her moments with her mother or brother sister running behind truck to learn songs her cute expressions attracted the audiences towards this show. People say they laugh with kulfi and cry with kulfi. Her chemistry with Sikander is so good people can't stop praising. The show might not have fans on IF but the child and the show has huge fans on IG and offline audiences.  Infact during shootings also people have tears while she enacts the scene. 
Now after the David track kulfi show is become boring since they are stretching the truth. So it becomes irritating and kulfi is shown like mature woman unlike the child who was shown in her village. Even I get irritated with her crying scenes nowadays. It's the script that we get annoyed with. 
Originally posted by rouble_lover

We are not mean, we value quality shows with quality actors. A show that is on the shoulders of the girl, Kulfi, who is main character, it is expected to see the girl who is responsible to carry the show on her in the sense that the story revolves around her, gives quality performance! We don't expect her to be perfect, but at least do justic to the role given to her to play. It affects the viewers because she is the main character. In EVERY FREAKING SCENE she does the same overacting and over expressions and overdoes EVERYTHING! It is getting extremely annoying and painful to watch her on screen and to hear her screechy voice ! She is hyper ALL THE TIME!!! There is no balance. We are just frustrated viewers.. frustrated at the director for choosing her as the lead girl, who obviously has no acting experience and she isn't even being taught! This isn't some joke! This isn't a child's play. I am sure she is getting paid for her part and we are paying hefty money to have the channels to watch quality shows. We do have a choice to watch what we want and don't want, granted! I choose not to watch it, but only watch it for Tevar. He's a FAB actor! Mohit is too, but he's been given a weak character to play with poor direction. So it's not that appealing, plus the storyline is getting sucky day by day so.. just useless to watch ! Anyways, we aren't here to bash the little girl, you may like her as you don't give importance to quality acting, you see her as a kid who is just doing her role as a kid, but there are MANY MANY talented and gifted child actors who could do this role with ease, who are even younger than this girl ! It's sad that she got chosen to do this role, and the directors are paying a deaf ear to us and a blind eye to that girl's lack of acting skills. Nothing can be done. I'm just glad there are viewers who feel the same, as I. It's no wonder, she didn't get selected by Mahesh Bhatt to play the girl kid's role in Naamkaran. He being an experienced director, knew what he was looking for, and rightly, did not think this girl has the talent in her to act or do the part !

O really 

That's why she got best child actor award 

That's why this show got highest trp 

The child with worst acting skills connected with masses ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by tanvismile

O really 

That's why she got best child actor award 

That's why this show got highest trp 

The child with worst acting skills connected with masses ðŸ˜†

Awards don't define one's talent. Frankly, there are tons of talented actors but those who work with a known PH & have a huge fan following, even when they are not talented enough, they get the awards. This has been the recent scenario.

As far as audience finding connection, where shows like Dehleej, POW don't get their due recognition but craps like Saathiya & YHM continue for years - that indicates how much general mass really consider quality.

Originally posted by nushy1995

Awards don't define one's talent. Frankly, there are tons of talented actors but those who work with a known PH & have a huge fan following, even when they are not talented enough, they get the awards. This has been the recent scenario.

As far as audience finding connection, where shows like Dehleej, POW don't get their due recognition but craps like Saathiya & YHM continue for years - that indicates how much general mass really consider quality.

Mass may not consider quality but not watch pathetic actors. None of actors in show u mentioned above did pathetic acting. For a sec let's say those worked due to Saas bahu content but this show it isn't Saas bahu show. The show garnered trps only due to the child in promo. The child had an instant connect her expressions while singing songs her playfulness her cheerfulness her emotional scenes. Despite her villian mami or her over scared and sick mother people only watched for kulfi. Even Sikander was into drinks sulking. Some of u who joined  the show for vishal don't have that connect with child. How can any sensible person even compare an adult vishal acting with a child. A child's way of talking is so different then adult. U guys speaking about director producer paying amount so do u think people will waste their money like seriously. If u see on location videos the director makes them perform certain way. Awards may confirm talent but kulfi deserved it. Kids being is not big deal because kids r hyper. Coming to same expressions they depend on emotions. If the character has to go through similar emotions so accordingly expressions will similar.