Naagin 3

Stupid Misunderstanding - Page 2

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drummedup

Till now Mahir's character and Behir's story has been going in proper direction... It would be 180 degree change in Mahir's character and their story if this misunderstanding stretches or worsens. 

I don't get this sudden flip by writers? All this while it seemed like they know how they want to take their story forward... but today's episode and precap had me totally baffled! 

If I am right and they know what they are doing, then viewers will be in for a pleasant surprise! The real crack in their relation will come up only when Bela's naagin truth will be out... 

I hope this misunderstanding will only make their relation stronger than ruining their characters for the sake of drama... 

Bela has been clearly telling Mahir that wants to keep their marriage and yet this misunderstanding now😭 If there is such a mess at this stage i wonder what kind of a mess there would be when Bela's truth comes out. 

I agree even i dont want ruining of characters for the sake of drama ðŸ¤¢ Mahir ka its okay we can let go since he was in shock and all but what about Sumitra, why was she acting so weak, she should take a step since she is the elder

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

What I find totally funny is Mahir having NO respite from competition😆

Yuvi, Rehaan, Shaan and now Yuvi again... And he doesn't still know of the real deal - Vikrant😆

All his suspicions so far were unfounded or quashed... real MU will be when Vik is revealed n Bela has to explain herself then... He could very well think Bela and her lover planned this all along... Since that bomb is waiting I think writers will let this yuvi one pass/resolve quickly...

In the meantime, high time the missus also feels some competition or jealous? Poor guy needs a break!

@maria : Sumi keeps doing mera mahir n all that... Mahir should realise n question what a paltubaaz his own mom n family are! Always obsessing over Bela's flips... why doesn't he question his own brother's and mother's flip??? 
For the 1st time I was disappointed of Mahir today. He din't question Yuvi's act of ditching Bela at alter. 
Edited by drummedup - 5 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

What I find totally funny is Mahir having NO respite from competition 😆

Yuvi, Rehaan, Shaan and now Yuvi again... And he doesn't still know of the real deal - Vikrant😆

In the meantime, high time the missus also feels some competition or jealous? Poor guy needs a break!

HAHAHAHAHA
Sirf ek Anu thi who was interested in Mahir, usko bhi gayab kardiya😆 I want someone new (not Vish🤢) who makes Bela feel insecure😉
crusty thumbnail

I don't get how they all feel Yuvi is the prize and Mahir is consolation/ no competition to Yuvi? I mean the guy has a bloody job (unlike his brother) and good looks and a much better personality... I was shell shocked when Vish made that comment earlier that Yuvi was better looking than Mahir and later his friends hyping up Yuvi... Am I the only one who sees Mahir superior in all departments? ðŸ˜²

Time for Mahir to show who's the boss! 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What I find totally funny is Mahir having NO respite from competition 😆

All his suspicions so far were unfounded or quashed... real MU will be when Vik is revealed n Bela has to explain herself then... He could very well think Bela and her lover planned this all along... Since that bomb is waiting I think writers will let this yuvi one pass/resolve quickly...

@maria : Sumi keeps doing mera mahir n all that... Mahir should realise n question what a paltubaaz his own mom n family are! Always obsessing over Bela's flips... why doesn't he question his own brother's and mother's flip??? 
For the 1st time I was disappointed of Mahir today. He din't question Yuvi's act of ditching Bela at alter. 

Yes why don't he question over his brother running away from alter and say there is no guarantee u won't do that again .,besides she married me and she us mine 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Exactly she should take a stand for her favourite son who deserves to keep his wife. Why are they even indirectly supporting Yuvi 🤢 even Andy didnt say anything.

@Bold HAHAHAHA omg yes Bela ki flip se masla hai toh pehle Yuvi ko dekhe. I think he was just too shocked to see Yuvi that he couldnt say anything and then on top of that Yuvi started his rant of meri bela🤢 abb kya kehte bechare mahir jee
Edited by Maria.Jewel - 5 years ago
crusty thumbnail

He can't claim 'she is mine' till Bela confirms her feelings to him herself. So he was right there in not claiming his rights over her, when she herself hasn't ever voluntarily given him the rights.

What bugged me is him standing there meekly listening to Yuvi instead of telling him firmly that Bela should decide what she wants. That's what I expected of Mahir, despite his own hurt n fear, he would stand for a FAIR judgment and leave decision in Bela's hands. 

And just a day ago he was so confidently screaming he knows she loves him... Where did that go? Has he learnt flipping on statements from his wife? 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He can't claim 'she is mine' till Bela confirms her feelings to him herself. So he was right there in not claiming his rights over her, when she herself hasn't ever voluntarily given him the rights.

What bugged me is him standing there meekly listening to Yuvi instead of telling him firmly that Bela should decide what she wants. That's what I expected of Mahir, despite his own hurt n fear, he would stand for a FAIR judgment and leave decision in Bela's hands. 

And just a day ago he was so confidently screaming he knows she loves him... Where did that go? Has he learnt flipping on statements from his wife? 

Yeah yesterday he was so confident that bela loves him

Today totally reverse..u r right .he can't claim  bela as his ...but he can tell firmly BELA WILL DECIDE .just be calm ..leave it in her hands and asked her to choose one among them by high g her 1 day time just like he gave in rehaan case 
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all I won't say that the misunderstanding is Stupid and I will explain it later why? First of all mko laga ki bhai main dream mein hu ya sach mein aisa hua? Bela ne apna raaz khol diya aur Maahir ko pehle se hi pata chal gaya tha? Thankfully it was only a figment of Bela's hyper imagination.The misinderstanding is not stupid its due to unviable circumstances.Bela was fighting an inner battle between head & heart where the head saw Maahir as the killer but heart was giving BOD-Benefit of Doubt.Maahir on the other hand inspite of his undying love put up with Bela's mood swings.He was unfortunate too first Sapera now Yuvi.But he's not a real one just a carbon-copy.Yuvi was a human so he could not have escaped Vish's Poison.Also in the promo his eyes were a glowing yellow after Bela embraced him from behind thinking him.as Maahir.Possibly he could be an enemy Naag a Takshak Naag perhaps but its 100% surety its not Yuvi.Maahir might love Bela madly but family duty/loyalty comes first for him.He would leave Bela for Yuvi though he might not want it himself.That's Maahir for you.Also Bela must not be so hasty.Agreed she realized her love but Shivanya/Shivangi were focussed on revenge first rather than love.Her enemies are still.alive & new ones are getting added so its better for her to follow the revenge model now.Let's say Bela's figment of imagination was a reality today unfortunately Maahir would have repeated the pained betrayal by Naagin saga of Ritik .Maahir himself stated that any other day he would have accepted her love even if its a Naagin but he cannot accept the killer of his family.This Yuvi phase will.soon paas also.But these are just minor bumps? How would Maahir react when Bela would be wholeheartedly ready to accept him? Will.Maahir hear Bela,'s logical explanation regarding her rightious revenge mission? The real test of Behir's love would begin then.Neither Bela should be an emotional.hasty fool now nor Maahir should be a judgemental lover.Give Maahir time Behir should understand/trust each other first love is a different matter altogether. Edited by masked - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sonie32

chill maaro guys😉 actually she was completely shocked to see yuvi alive...wo jaegi maahir ji ko samjhane but he is also heartbroken  he saw his mother suffering all her life due to other woman same uske saath bhi ho raha hai( not really but  according to him) so thoda sa overreact kar raha hai.. ab maahirji ki jab satakti hai to wo kisi ki bhi nahi sunte🤣

lekin bela hai naa..mana legi😳(hopefully🤣)

Obviously she forgot what she said previously as she was suddenly shocked seeing an alive Yuvi who she knows well is dead she was trying to know who's exactly this new person...
She was only decoding what she saw...