Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: 13pooja

these people are so annoying wat they want , i jst want adiya to get married so that we can see their story and passionate love otherwise i dont give a damn bout these people becoz of these stupid people thy brought 3rd angle no i dont want any otr 3rd angle plz...

Same no more 3rd angles people don't like it
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

live in relationship πŸ˜† with Anjana burning the house down

πŸ€£πŸ˜† i dnt knw what makes them to think tht adiya will find out anjana's truth without getting married. 
KhushiRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bepannaah fandom is the randomest ever!
some people complain about every single track! they will hear of some random spoiler and start complaining and then when the epi airs and its actually amazing, they start praising the show. phir se again yeh drama karte hai with a new track πŸ˜† abhi no marriage, no marriage ka naada laga rahe hai, phir jab epi actually mein air hoga, tab kahenge wah wah πŸ˜›
manny136 thumbnail
after all this and dragging and taking it all the way to a wedding if they dont get married then wth lol with anjana praying for adiya separation and waseem hating on adi and hoodas there is no way adiya can continue just being friends or lovers trying to figure out their feelings or trying to convince their families they never will esp anjana and waseem will need a major shake to even accept adi so shaadi is the only way to go for adiya.
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People have gone crazy. Specially twitter wale.. i don't know what they want.You open the twitter on e minute you will see that they are bashing another fandom than after 5 minutes they are bashing themselves than characters.. than writers.. than directors. OMG! No emotional control. One wants Adiya to date.. another want Zoya to marry Arshad as she doesn't deserve him and when they got some good scene they return back to shipping Adiya. Such confuse prani live in twitter na.. I just don't understand them at all. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Those are the most disloyal audience.. not everyone ofcourse but most of them. No patience at all to wait for the tracks.Ups can only come when there will be downs na. Just say you don't like it but being so fluctuating all the timeπŸ˜•
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Ikr! Twitteratis complain about every damn track. If AdiYa get married, they have problem. If they don't get married, they have problem. If Adi realizes his love first, they have problem. If Zoya refuses to marry Arshad, they have problem.

Sometimes I wonder if they are watching a hindi daily soap for the first time in their lives. I too read few tweets that AdiYa should date before marrying or should indulge in live-in relationship or should convince Waseem and Anjana and get married. πŸ€ͺ🀣

Sometimes I feel the whole cast and crew of the show should deactivate their twitter accounts because of constant complaining of fans. 

These are the ones who want AdiYa scenes and now that we will get more and more AdiYa scenes post marriage, they still complain.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Given the situation both are in, dating is almost impossible. Their families and society are already against them

More than parents trp audience will reject it right away 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiruravi

πŸ€£πŸ˜† i dnt knw what makes them to think tht adiya will find out anjana's truth without getting married. 

Thy will do jungle maii Mangal and find sakshi injured πŸ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subha_2601

Ikr! Twitteratis complain about every damn track. If AdiYa get married, they have problem. If they don't get married, they have problem. If Adi realizes his love first, they have problem. If Zoya refuses to marry Arshad, they have problem.

Sometimes I wonder if they are watching a hindi daily soap for the first time in their lives. I too read few tweets that AdiYa should date before marrying or should indulge in live-in relationship or should convince Waseem and Anjana and get married.  πŸ€ͺ🀣

Sometimes I feel the whole cast and crew of the show should deactivate their twitter accounts because of constant complaining of fans. 

These are the ones who want AdiYa scenes and now that we will get more and more AdiYa scenes post marriage, they still complain.

We live in India no public will accept such tracks 
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People are never satisfied with what they have, rather than enjoying they only crib ! Who cares about them ! Imma gonna sit back & enjoy this new phase of Adiya now ! The actual journey begins now ! And those who miss this god give them strength to not witness such exciting tracks ahead !