Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Arshad and family walks out.  The guests will taunt adiya and leave.
There is a kazi too, i suppose he will tell Aditya that since he is a hindu, Nikaah can never happen.    Waseem in the meantime throws them out.  

I think papa Hooda is keeping track of all the events, so he would have arranged a lawyer for a court marriage.

Either ways if there is a temple close by instead of Nikaah, they can take pheras? Courtesy Zosh events, they will know pandits ?

Seeing Arjun and Harshvardhans faces its obvious thar they have kept Anjana in the dark.  She is just happy that her son is back home.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
My guess is Arjun must have called Papa Hooda after Arshad calls off the wedding. Papa Hooda thinks only AdiYa marriage can stop Adi from leaving so he arranges for the marriage papers and reaches the Siddique house. Tab tak all the drama would be happening and then after AdiYa decide to get married, Harshavardhan shows the papers, both sign, Roshna would sign on behalf of the Siddiques and Harshavardhan or Arjun on behalf of Hoodas and then AdiYa would be legally married. 
I think the next day Harshavardhan will arrange a Hindu wedding in his home for his friends and relatives to know. Plus, hero-heroine marriage increases trps too.
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But strday in iqbal sir's story , they were playing games at siddiques's hse and the 6 mnth celebration happened at hoodas hse ๐Ÿ˜†so nw this is confusing me. 
Zoya will not stay at hooda's hse without marrying adi tht would degrade her character. So they should hav arrived there either after legal marriage or after zoya choosing adi. 

Many exciting things r on the way ;)
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Also one thing more to mention. The new flash back which she had during Haldi Scene. She was remembering about Adi h her convo in Zosh Office. About that ring. It seemed Zoya had a makeover. They shot this scene recently so we will c her in this look post marriage.  
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I knew Harsh will have something to do with paper and legal wedding ๐Ÿ˜† But what the... this is a surprising bts, they really should hire rajesh khattar for promotions ๐Ÿ˜†
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fawad321

I was about to write this. This way both leads will be under one roof. We'll get Zoya finding out about Sakshi-Anjana, Adi-Zo romance and Hoodas planning Adi-Zo shaadi. Adi-Zo wedding with proper rasams means boost in trps, CVs will take full advantage of this golden opportunity.

As long as they are under one roof i am okay with this. That way minimal brainwashing on behalf of horrid parents and Zoya Adi together to save each other.

Now i'm excited to see them married, Papa Hooda always saves the day! I've never disliked his character, in fact quite the opposite.

So many questions and not many answers! What to do, wait till Monday will be hard but excitement factor 200%

Though Mondays dont have the best episodes its more a round up of existing events. I prefer a new story to start on a Monday..
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiruravi

But strday in iqbal sir's story , they were playing games at siddiques's hse and the 6 mnth celebration happened at hoodas hse  ๐Ÿ˜†so nw this is confusing me. 

Zoya will not stay at hooda's hse without marrying adi tht would degrade her character. So they should hav arrived there either after legal marriage or after zoya choosing adi. 

There's nothing confusing yaar. They cut the 6 months celebration cake in Hooda house because the sets were empty. I remember when the court track was going on, they celebrated Eid party in ZoSh office sets because those sets were empty. 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kiruravi

But strday in iqbal sir's story , they were playing games at siddiques's hse and the 6 mnth celebration happened at hoodas hse ๐Ÿ˜†so nw this is confusing me. 

Nothing to be confused. they don't shoot scenes sequence wise as on screen. In between marriage ceremonies they also covered Hooda House too. So they shoot scenes for some upcoming days,as set up was already there.It is too hard to recreate sets again one place to other. Hooda's to Siddiqui's n vice versa.

During these two or three weeks Major happenings were at Zoya's place, even now, so their complete focus is on Siddiqui's place as was in video posted yesterday.

Upcoming Hooda House drama has already been shot. Rajesh Sir posted pic with Aanchal in Hooda house 5-6 days ago n Shehzad was also in  casuals. 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
Kiruravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subha_2601

There's nothing confusing yaar. They cut the 6 months celebration cake in Hooda house because the sets were empty. I remember when the court track was going on, they celebrated Eid party in ZoSh office sets because those sets were empty. 

agreed this must b the rsn di also this set is large when compared to siddiques so they shouldhav celebrated there. Thank u fr clearing my confusion๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Kiruravi - 5 years ago
Kiruravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Nothing to be confused. they don't shoot scenes sequence wise as on screen. In between marriage ceremonies they also covered Hooda House too. So they shoot scenes for some upcoming days,as set up was already there.It is too hard to recreate sets again one place to other. Hooda's to Siddiqui's n vice versa.

During these two or three weeks Major happenings were at Zoya's place, even now, so their complete focus is on Siddiqui's place as was in video posted yesterday.

Upcoming Hooda House drama has already been shot. Rajesh Sir posted pic with Aanchal in Hooda house 5-6 days ago n Shehzad was also in  casuals. 

yup agreed di. U r right. Now my confusion got got cleared thank you๐Ÿ˜Š