Reasons why Mohona hates Vedashree - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
I have said myself I won't go into Piansh vs Daayan mode but u guys seem to bring it back to square one.Its u guys who started Piansh vs Daayan.It was never there before.And yeah if Mohana has a reason for being negative as per Ved's version then it does make her a grey-shader.There is always a reason for a character being Positive/Negative/Grey-Shader.The guesswork was interesting but lacked the logic the answers which I just got now.Its not about Piansh vs Daayan and it never was.Both r complementary to each other.But u guys always say Piansh fans did this did that  They have a reason for dislike just like u.I don't know why after so many days still the old record of Piansh vs Daayan is repeated.At the EOD we r all Nazar fans so how r we different? Why can't u all guys agree like I agree with u? Does it have to be a battle always? Yeah debates do matter but if u guys have done the guesswork then be ready for the questions too.Answers might or might not be there.It can have its own reasons.I understand your likings but before doing guesswork back it up.with logic.Otherwise there's no difference between CV's and us.They would present any twist whether its logical or illogical. Edited by masked - 5 years ago
Originally posted by 4me2

Tia
Hmm. Actually she was smiling in that pic. Ruby has mostly given smirks never a smile till now. So I felt that she was human then. Of course Ved is very admirable. It is so easy to go with the flow and become bad. But it is hard to resist and choose the good. I had read somewhere about an irony. A milk man has to go to peoples houses to sell milk. Well it used to happen till some years back. But people will rush to a liquor shop and stand in a queue. It is so easy to be attracted to the evil. But it is hard to wait for the good. 

Kajal will tight away choose to be good of she is given a choice now. But Ansh is a bit doubtful as he already has an evil side to him and he was under control for quite some time now.

Ah, that's true. Maybe Ruby chose to become Dayan after her graduation. There maybe an age where the female has to chose what she wants to be. Human or Dayan.

The irony part. That is the sad truth isn't it? Even now with show people tend to get attracted, root for and defend the evil creatures more, while they find the protagonists boring and dull. What an era. 

I have noticed that..maybe Davansh have a harder time controlling their evil side than females do. 

Originally posted by Rein123

I've been doing fine, happen t be pretty busy lately so rarely get to visit the forum. Coming to the topic

@bold that way even humans do the same thing, we also kill animals for food so that we can extend our life as well even though we can just live on a vegetarian diet alone now can't we, then we even go to the extent of destroying the homes of other beings just so we could find a place to live in. Well daayans are still considered fictitious since we cant really prove if they exist or not, however we are humans ourselves right ad we are definitely real? So basically we also do the very stuff that we hate or judge the daayans for, but why exactly do we hate them so much? Is it because they are evil or is it because they are a threat to our own existence?

Humans are also predators but hate it or can't stand it when they step into the prey's shoes. Yes killing people is wrong and i'm not defending her there even though she is doing it to sustain herself or any other reason. 

I dont think Ved's lineage had anything to do with her deciding not having kids and even if it were I dont understand why does she want her sister kids to be like herself and deviate from their true nature? They are not her children so even if they were to turn out to be like any other daayans it's none of her business because she is the one who chose to be different from the rest of the daayan clan not the other way round so in a way she has snatched away something very precious from Mo besides forcing her own beliefs on them and i cannot forgive her for that, because if someone had done that to me if I were to ever have children of my own I would never forgive them. If she was able to protect Mo's kids from any negative influence i'm pretty sure she would have been able to double of that for her own flesh and blood.

@bold 2 Mo maybe whatever she is, however i dont think she was ever a threat to her children, and I do believe that her love for her children is genuine, at least that's how i saw it from when i noticed the expression in her eyes. The tears that rolled down from her eyes seemed and appeared to be those of a mother who has longed for her children all her life. Moreover what if motherhood had actually changed her or she had decided to become a better person like Ved? That is also possibility. Also I dont think Mo hates Ved the way Ved hates Mo, especially after seeing the conversation they had between themselves.

I believe humans are the most dangerous creatures that walk/ed the earth. I agree that humans are evil for killing for food but we are trying to change and more and more people are turning vegan. But comparison with humans donot make Daayans right, Rein. Just because I slapped someone and you joined in doesn't make you any less wrong. A wrong is a wrong. Do you get it? We both did wrong. So just because humans kill for food doesn't mean what Mohana and Ruby are doing is right or fair. They are still evil and antagonists of the story. 

You may not think the lineage reason maybe why Ved didn't have children. It may or may not be, until the reason is shown, you can't dismiss it just because you don't think that can be the reason. We will just have to wait and see. You asked why Ved may not have had children of her own and I gave you a reason. 

I respect but don't agree with your POV over Ved raising Ansh and Kajal as her own and teaching them their sanskaar. She didnot snatch them but took them in when Mridul died and Mohana got imprisoned. Before that Mohana was raising Ansh and Kajal in a nuclear family. If Ved had coveted the children, she would have ousted Mohana way before and taken them in when they were new borns. From what I understand she only took actions and ousted Mohana when Mohana killed Mridul and his mom. As long as everyone in the family had been safe, Ved wouldnot have ousted Mohana. Also, she has double the right to raise them as her own. One as Mohana's sister and one as Ansh and Kajal's aunt from Mridul's side. Also, Ansh and Kajal were protected from evil influence because Mohana was imprisoned. If Ved had had children, how would she have protected her children from Mohana? It would have been impossible. 

I do agree that Mohana seems to genuinely care for and love her children after the extension. Same with Ved, she is her little sister and I am sure she has some genuine affection for her even if it's mixed with anger. Which intrigues me and I can't wait to see her side of the story. But I do think Ved's hatred has to do with Mohana harming her family and nothing else because she seems to have tolerated/maybe even loved her as a sister before Mridul and his mom were killed by Mohana.

BTW people Ved is not a Daayan. That is 100% obvious. As shown in the show, Dayans can't touch/bear anything holy without their Dayan side coming out. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
If Mo is as good as she is supposed to be and loved Ved so much then why did she not stop their mother from kicking Ved out ? 
If she so badly wanted to start a family why did she not choose some pishach or male dayan whatever it is called ? 
I dont know if they will show more about Ruby history. If she became a dayan after graduation. Ansh being a Davansh may have a problem to choose the good side. 
Wow Tia you really explained everything so well. Amazing. I have been saying in so many posts that dayans cant touch or hear anything holy.
Vedashree should've told her husband side of family that mohana is her sister and her family background is dayan background! before getting married to her husband, saint vedashree should've laid the basic  foundation of her marriage on truth by revealing her past n who is her mom! But y didnt she tell? bcoz she became selfish. She laid the foundation of marriage on lies! Her husband deserved to know he was getting married to a woman from such family. indirectily she set everything for doom just because of her selfishness!  if her husband knew she was from dayan background, she wouldve easily shared the info that mohana is her sister!
so same way mohana became selfish for her own happiness! 
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

Vedashree should've told her husband side of family that mohana is her sister and her family background is dayan background! before getting married to her husband, saint vedashree should've laid the basic  foundation of her marriage on truth by revealing her past n who is her mom! But y didnt she tell? bcoz she became selfish. She laid the foundation of marriage on lies! Her husband deserved to know he was getting married to a woman from such family. indirectily she set everything for doom just because of her selfishness!  if her husband knew she was from dayan background, she wouldve easily shared the info that mohana is her sister!
so same way mohana became selfish for her own happiness! 

Maybe she did tell her husband about she being a dormant Dayan and hence not wanting to have children. We will just have to wait and see if she lied to him or if she was honest.

You know I understand being a passionate fan but people would understand your POV more if you stated it like Rein is doing instead of being so aggressive. Just a suggestion, you can choose to ignore it. ðŸ˜Š

@4me2: I will reply to you tomorrow. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago

If Mo is as good as she is supposed to be and loved Ved so much then why did she not stop their mother from kicking Ved out ? 
If she so badly wanted to start a family why did she not choose some pishach or male dayan whatever it is called ? 

I think, Mo knew it was better for Ved to be kicked out because it meant she was safe instead of being killed. As we have seen Daayan's can't bear holy mantra and prayers and Ved used to pray a lot so it must have been painful to them. Instead of killing Ved, they kicked her out and that was the better choice IMO.

Once again I am just guessing since the show has not been clear but it looks like humans are easier to control so Daayans choose to procreate with humans instead of trying to find male daayans?
Thanks Tia. Actually I was not expecting a reply from you as You and me are on the same level but any way thanks for the reply. 

Thanks Tia. Actually I was not expecting a reply from you as You and me are on the same level but any way thanks for the reply. 

No problem. Just explained what I understood. ðŸ˜Š