AdiYa One Shot: Qubool Hai - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by ShenzK

Thank You! Neat? I don't understand how come people find this good!!  😆 Anyways!
With the spoilers doing the rounds, I really don't think, I would wish to witness Arshad getting the title of being mahaan. Please, Zoya needs to realise on her own and she needs to chase what she wants. In this case, Aditya and his love. Even if she had to grovel. I wouldn't mind. 😛

Thankfully, it covers for what we might not get. Because I am holding high hopes with the latest episodes. *fingers crossed*

I don't think you will have to wait for too long.. already working on another impromptu thought and I still have one that is left midway. Too many to write.. to many to complete. But you will be notified when I post. 😆

Don't underestimate yourself LOL This is good as it goes along with the current track & that's why whoever has read this & commented likes your story 😆 Don't know about Arshad being a douche bag & complaining about Aditya to others is correct or Zoya standing for herself & Adi. Let's hope for the best girl..
Next week is gonna be a roller coaster ride & I hope you might jot down more OS's with the new ideas you will get 😆 Tnx for the upcoming pm's in advance 😉😆
Edited by SewwiVB - 5 years ago
Originally posted by SewwiVB

Don't underestimate yourself LOL This is good as it goes along with the current track & that's why whoever has read this & commented likes your story 😆 Don't know about Arshad being a douche bag & complaining about Aditya to others is correct or Zoya standing for herself & Adi. Let's hope for the best girl..
Next week is gonna be a roller coaster ride & I hope you might jot down more OS's with the new ideas you will get 😆 Tnx for the upcoming pm's in advance 😉😆

Hahaha! I would rather not estimate myself at all. I know. I was just jotting down how painful it might have been for the two of them to walk through that. And it ended up with this. ;P
I would keep my hopes that for once Zoya would stand up for herself and Aditya. Whatever it is, better be good. 😆

Don't get me started with the new ideas. How many do I pen? And how many do I leave hanging? Even after just completing one, I have another thought spinning in my head already. As if there weren't too many to make me nuts already!! 🥱

But yeah! I will be writing more. PMs are the least I can do, I guess. 😊 So, no need to thank me!! 
Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome 
Thanks a lot! 😊