Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Mindblowing part.love the part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thanks Nishi...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

Like is not working  :/

Amazing update didu 

Hahah teri like mil gayi don't worry about that...
Thank u, glad u love and enjoy it...
take care :D

RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Yeahhh yeahhh yeahhh *jumping with joy*
I am sooo happy you updated <3 <3 Thank You thank you ^__^

Now coming to the part...I am sure seeing my excitement you already guessed how much I have loved it but still let me tell you exactly how much did I like it ;)

First the way AR disclosed the news to Ananya and Billy and their reactions...God that was priceless! And my most favourite the way Billy was pampering Ridhima it was so adorable and the way Armaan though was acting jealous but was so happy to see her happy...loved loved that!

I loved how they have planned something specially for each family member (though you have disclosed what yet) but that is just such a sweet gesture!

Then of course the way Armaan was there for Ridhima making her feel loved and understanding his emotions just shows what a perfect Huaband he is! I loved this scene too!

I also loved how Ananya was taking care of Ridhima it was so sweet...but apne Phir se Yaha end kiya *pout pout* what gift did Ridhima get for Armaan I wanted to know that...this is not fair itna Acha update deke itna khush kiya Phir aise cliffhanger Rakh kar Meri curiosity bada diya...pls pls pls update soon (I know aap bologe that I always say this but ab it's not my fault...)!

hahaha, u r most welcome darling...
Yeah yeah, I can see how much excited and happy u r hehe...
Of course, hehe... 

I know it would be priceless, after all AR ne surprise plan kiya hai hehe...
Billy toh pamper karege na, uske laadli beti jo hai... 
woh toh apne biwi se jealous ho hi nehi sakte because he secretly always love to see his parents love Ridz more than him... 

Yes, ab yeh dekhna hai baaki sabke reaction kaise hogi...
Ab AR hai toh special tarike se itni acchi news reveal karenge na ;)
Aise tohdina bol denge, sabke promotion hogaye hehehe... 

Glad u love AR little moment, yes indeed Armaan is the best husband any girl could get...
Woh toh bina bole bhi Ridz ke baat samajhte hai ;) ab usne itni pyar se bola toh Armaan kaise ignore kare... 

Heheh yes, not only Billy but whole Mallik family is pampering their darling...
Be it Armaan, Ananya or Billy, sab uska khayal rakh rahi hai...
Lolz, tabhi toh sab curious hogi :D
Yup, will update soon... 
Hahaha of course it's not ur fault, main hi aise cliffhanger pe rokh diya...

Take care...

RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 103

Armaan didn't realized how long he stood just staring at the gift, it wasn't too much but it was something he didn't wish Riddhima to give him... He couldn't help but fall in love with the piece and at the moment, he just wanted to hold his wife and thank her for giving him something which has a beautiful meaning behind it...

Thinking where she must be, leaving him to see the gift, Armaan was sure she would be around because she wouldn't want to miss his expression when he open the gift... As he was about to turn around to search for his darling pregnant wife, he felt a soft hand around his body... 

Seeing the delicate hands resting on his chest, his smile got wide very well knowing it was none other than his naughty yet most beautiful wife... He wish to bring her in front of his eyes but Riddhima just rest her chin on his shoulder, leaving a linger kiss behind his earlobe... 
'Oyye hoyye, itna pyar...' Armaan asked...
'Hmm, gift kaisa laga...???' Riddhima asked...
'One of the beautiful and cutest gift u have given me so far, love it...' Armaan said turning his face and kiss her cheek... 
'Hmm so what's the most beautiful gift I had given you so far which is more precious than all those gifts given so far...???' Riddhima asked moving back from the hug... 

Armaan turn around facing her and move closed to her, he kept his free hand on her lower belly as his other hand goes around her waist still holding the gift in his other hand... Riddhima smile got wide as both look at his hand resting on her belly, than look back each other eyes, enjoying the moment... 
'The most precious gift a wife could give to her husband is their child, who will complete their marriage and hold it strong... When I got to know that u r pregnant, I felt that I got a new life to look forward... With you, with our child, with whom we will experience a whole new world...' Armaan said as he capture her orbs... 

Riddhima hand which was holding his arm move on his hand which was on her lower belly, they move their eyes back to their hands which was overlapped one another... Again they look back to each other as they hold their hand together over the place to feel their love bud... 
'Not only wife but also it's the other way too Armaan because if a wife get to share this happiness with her husband, it's only possible because of the husband... The child is a part of husband and wife soul which would be form to a body with the care and love from both parents...' Riddhima whisper softly... 

Armaan smile hearing her and just press his lips on her lips, letting her know how much lucky he is to have her as his life partner... Mother of his unborn child and he was sure, she would be the best mother for his child as she had proved to be best in any relationship she share with all the people in her life... 
'I love you...' Armaan whisper close to her lips...
'I love you too...' Riddhima said letting their head touch against each other...

They stood like that with their arms around each other, until Riddhima move back and hold his hand pulling it forward as he hold the gift... Armaan smile as she took out the black band, which has a metal rectangle attached with heartbeat symbol and heart...

BAND FOR ARMAAN 

Riddhima make him wear it and kiss his wrist, Armaan just drop a kiss on her hair as she wait for him to remove the next one as the box has two piece, one was the band and other was a key-chain which has a heart and heartbeat symbol in the middle of the heart with a adorable quote on it... 

Armaan took the key-chain out from the gift box, throwing the empty box on the bed carelessly as he hold the key-chain on his palm as he look at the little quote on it... Armaan read the words, 'Cute Enough To Stop Your Heart, Skilled Enough To Restart It' which brings his dimple smile on his face...

KEY-CHAIN FOR ARMAAN

Riddhima stood admiring the happiness which was sparkling in his eyes clearly and she felt so happy that somewhere, she was the reason for the smile which was on his face... Armaan kiss the key-chain and than pull Riddhima in to lovely embrace, caring her back slowly... 
'Issiliye tum aaj jaldi nikli office se aur der se ghar aayi...???' Armaan asked looking at her face...
'Kisne bataya aapko, main der se aayi...???' Riddhima asked with a innocent grin...
'Mom ne, woh main neeche tumhe dhund raha tha toh mom ne kaha tum abhi kamre mein aayi hai rest karne... Mujhe toh kehkar nikli thi na ghar aa rahi ho toh mujhe laga rest karke mom ke saath neeche hogi...' Armaan said...
'Haan woh yeh lene gayi thi, kal tum saath thi toh main le nehi paayi... Toh socha, aaj moke ka pura faida utaun...' Riddhima said winking at her...
'Accha...???' Armaan asked raising his one eyebrow...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, ab tumhare saath saath mom bhi mujhe kuch karne nehi dete...' Riddhima said with a cute pout...

Armaan laugh seeing her cute expression and hearing her complain, he couldn't help but pull her closed and gave a tight kiss on her cheek making her pout change to a beautiful smile... Just than the door bell rang and both realized others must have come...
'Tum jaldi se tayyar hokar neeche aao, main abhi jaati hun...' Riddhima said... 
'Thanks...' Armaan said holding her hand as she move out from the hug...
'My pleasure love...' Riddhima said winking at him... 

Armaan chuckle hearing her, she left to check who has come letting Armaan fresh up and change before joining them downstairs... Keeping the gift safely back in the gift box, Armaan took off his shirt before moving to the washroom to take a warm shower as it was indeed a long day for him... 

GUPTA MANSION

Padma was feeding Anjul by the time Anjali came back from hospital, so not disturbing them Anjali quickly fresh up and change to the dress Atul got for her while going to pick her from hospital... Atul was ready as Anjali got late due to some paper work to be completed at last minute... 

By the time Anjali came, even Shashank was ready and Anjul was playing with Atul... Shashank was admiring his son in law and grandson, Padma left to get ready as she has already change Anjul cloths and ready his bag with his used cloth and other things... 

Anjali joins Shashank and both got busy talking about work leaving father son spend some times together... They kept stealing gazes towards them as Anjul keep laughing out loud whenever Atul make some funny faces which entertains the little one...
'We should get going, ek kaam karo Anjali... Tum log niklo, main Padma koh lekar aata hun...' Shashank said...
'Sure dad, Atul...' Anjali said to get his attention...
'Haan Anjali...???' Atul asked...
'Let's go...' Anjali said taking Anjul bag...
'Ma kaha hai...???' Atul asked as he stood up from the floor... 

Atul was sitting on the rag with Anjul on his lap, he got hold of him carefully in one arm as he hold his toy from the other... Padma hasn't come yet so he look around thinking how could they leave without her... Both Anjali and Shashank smile seeing his concern towards his mother in law...
'Tum log aage chalo, main Padma koh lekar aata hun...' Shashank said...
'Ok Papa...' Atul said moving with Anjali... 

Anjali try to take Anjul from Atul but it seems like he wasn't in mood to leave his father... So without forcing him, Anjali took the key from Atul, letting him take the passenger seat with Anjul... Soon both left as Anjul kept making noises as he look out at the lights as they drive in the dark night... 

Anjali kept stealing gaze with a smile on her lips, she really didn't mind Anjul being closer to his father but sometimes she felt bad that only he wants to be with her when he is sick or cranky... Atul look at Anjali and he very well understand how she must feel whenever Anjul deny to be with her...
'He will be fine, abhi chota hai toh aise react karte hai... Dheere dheere jab bada hoga, he surely would be the mamma's boy...' Atul said caring Anjul hair...
'I don't mind him being dad's boy...' Anjali said...
'Tum kabhi kuch bhi baat aasani se nehi maanenge na Anjali... I know u feel bad sometimes, not every time still sometimes u do feel bad after all u r his mother and I know u crave to hold him after a busy day without seeing him for hours... Same happens with me so I totally can understand but he wouldn't till but when he does, I m sure he would never want to leave ur side...' Atul said...
'Atul, mujhse zyada tum aur mom uska dyan rakhte hai toh obviously it means to happen that he would be more closer to you and mom... Haan yeh sach hai ki tohda bura toh lagta hai lekin utna zyada khushi bhi hoti hai ki woh tumse, mujhse zyada pyar karta hai...' Anjali said...
'Aisa nehi hai woh mujhse zyada pyar karta hai, he loves us both equally...' Atul said...
'Karte toh bhi mujhse zyada khushi kissi koh nehi milti Atul, main jaanti hun Anjul tumhare liye kitna important hai... So I don't mind he give all the love to you because I know u will always share the love with me...' Anjali said... 
'Why not, because of you only I got the pleasure to be a father and I love you more than anything in this world because u r my world...' Atul said holding her hand... 

Anjali smile as she drive from one hand as Atul took her other hand and kiss it, still holding it... Unaware of the little moment his parent's were sharing, Anjul turn around to catch his father attention as he sense, being neglect... Atul started to talk him but still hold Anjali hand as they drive towards Mallik Mansion...

RAHUL AND MUSKAAN HOUSE 

'Dekh Rahul, meri sar mat kha...' Muskaan shouted...
Muskaan was standing in front of the mirror, combing her hair... Rahul were sitting on the bed, playing with his mobile and kept asking Muskaan how long she would take because it was already past 8 p.m now... Due to emergency, Muskaan got free half an hour ago so she got home late...

Now after shower, she was trying her best to make it as fast as she could but Rahul kept asking every second that how long she would take as she dress in her usual kurta and jeans, pulling her curly hair in to ponytail after drying it from the hair dryer because she can't leave it wet when they are about to leave... 

Rahul was smirking as he was intentionally irritating Muskaan because he got bored waiting for her... He had come back an hour ago and was waiting for her, so he thought to have some fun with his darling wife by making her irritate to no intention that she would bark on him... 
'Arey, main toh bas...' Rahul was cut by Muskaan...
'Ek aur word nehi Rahul, kabse pooche jaa rahe ho... Aur main kitni baar kaha hai, ek second mein poochenge toh meri jawab change nehi hoge...' Muskaan said...
'Tu badak kyun rahe ho baby, main toh bade pyar se...' Rahul was again cut by her...
'Pyar...??? Really...??? Tujhe pata hai tu kitna annoying ho sakte ho kabhi kabhi... Waha Sapz and Anjy kehti hai main bina wajah tumse ladti hun... Lekin yaha tu, mujhe kabse ek baat puchke irritate kar rahe ho...' Muskaan said...
'Accha sorry, chalo hum jaane se pehle kuch khalete... Tumhe bhuk lagi haina, maine sandwich bana hai...' Rahul said moving towards her, finally feeling pity on his wife... 
'Sach mein...??? I love you yaar...' Muskaan said being happy and hugs him...
'Nehi, main toh bas yeh dekhne ke liye pucha, tum mere baaton se zyada irritate ho rahe ho ya bhuk lagne se...' Rahul said with a grin on his face...

Muskaan was shocked hearing him and push him as Rahul laugh out loud, Muskaan stood with her mouth open realizing that he was just finding another way to irritate her more... Seeing her expression, Rahul gave a quick kiss on her cheek and run out from the room to save his life knowing she would kill her once she come out from her shock state... 

It did take sometimes for Muskaan to recover from her shocked but by the time Rahul had already reach to the door... Muskaan wasn't yet fully ready so there was no way that she would go running behind him to beat him for making fun of her being the hungry person all the time... 
'Jaldi aa, I m waiting in the car...' Rahul shout from the door as he left Muskaan to ready without irritating her more...
'Kamina, arghhh...' Muskaan said in angry but quickly did her make up... 

Taking her earrings and purse which has her mobile, other necessary things along with the house keys, she move out to the hall to see no Rahul means he has already move out to wait for her... Putting the earrings, Muskaan move out and locked the door... 

Soon she was sitting next to Rahul in the front passenger seat but she didn't look at him as she was angry... She was so hungry that she was wishing to have something light because they don't know how long they would get to eat dinner as they can't start unless everyone is present... 

Rahul chuckle seeing his angry tigress and he knows it wouldn't be good for his life to make her more angry than she is already... So to cool down her, he forward the wrap sandwich tapping her shoulder because he knows she would need to put something in her empty stomach... 

Muskaan turn around to shout at him but seeing him holding the sandwich with a smirk on his face, she couldn't stay angry long as big smile return her lips... She quickly hold the sandwich and kiss his cheek for understanding how much she needs the food... 
'U r most welcome sherni...' Rahul said chuckling...
'I know I know, thanks...' Muskaan said quickly taking a big bite from the sandwich... 
'I still wonder, tum itna khate ho lekin maintain bhi karti ho... Kaise...???' Rahul asked...
'Kyunki kuch log koh maintain karne ki zarurat nehi padte... How much you eat, tension hi nehi hote moti hone ka...' Muskaan said...
'I agree, I wonder what if the opposite happen... Kyunki u don't like to exercise toh phir tum kaise maintain karonge apne body...???' Rahul said...
'Tab sochenge, abhi kyun sochun...' Muskaan said...
'Maine suna hai, pregnant hone ke baad ladkiyon ke bodies change hote hai...' Rahul said...
'Yes but that will go after the delivery, just look after your diet and u will be back to shape...' Muskaan said...
'I m so proud of you my doctor wife...' Rahul said...
'And I love you my smart husband...' Muskaan said as she finished the sandwich... 
'U r most welcome, waise bhi maine yeh apne jaan bhajane ke liye kiya... No favor for you...' Rahul said winking at her... 

Muskaan smack his arm making him laugh, rest of the drive both talk about their day and work... Rahul asked about the patient, due to whom Muskaan got late... Her mood was little upset but seeing her much better now, Rahul was glad that he could manage to cheer up her... 

MALLIK MANSION

Ananya welcome Gupta's and Atul as they walk in, Atul was holding an excited Anjul as he look around the place as he rarely come to Mallik Mansion... Seeing Anjul, Ananya move towards him and bless him by caring his hair... Anjul smile feeling the motherly touch but got back to look around the house... 

Soon all were sitting in the hall, Billy also joins them greeting Padma and hugs Shashank and Anjali... Seeing Anjul, he also move to him and forward his hand to hold him... Without denying, Anjul fall in Billy arms, making all smile as he loves guys too much after his aunt... 
'So good to see you all and specially this little one...' Billy said cuddling with Anjul... 
'Armaan aur Riddhima kaha hai...???' Shashank asked not seeing his princess and son in law...
'Papa, ma...' Riddhima said coming down from the stairs...

Shashank stood up and hugs his daughter, seeing Riddhima, Anjul started to make noises to get her attention... Greeting everyone, she at last move to Anjul... Anjul was jumping on Billy arms to get his aunt as quickly as possible... The moment Riddhima forward her hands, Anjul too open his little arms... 

Riddhima took Anjul in her arms without waiting another second and cuddle with him... Anjul gave a full mouth kiss on her chin making Riddhima giggle, others were enjoying the duo... Riddhima sit next to Anjali as it was the only place left... 
'So Billy, achanak yeh dinner kyun...???' Shashank ask getting their attention... 
'Kyun kiya...??? Bina reason hum dinner arrange nehi kar sakte...???' Billy asked...
'Papa, woh maine kaha aaj sabko bhula lete hai... Muski was complaining that we don't get time to meet due to work, so maine socha doston ke saath saath aap dono koh bhula lete hai...' Riddhima said so they wouldn't get suspense... 

Soon Billy and Shashank got busy talking about work, Ananya and Padma also got busy in their own talk... Atul was busy in his mobile which left Anjali and Riddhima with Anjul... Riddhima was busy playing with Anjul, Anjali sit admiring them...

Anjali always think that Riddhima would be one of the best mother because babies love her so much and she handle them so well... After Anjul was bone, most of the time it would be Riddhima that could handle a cranky Anjul other than Atul... 
'Di...' Riddhima turn around as Anjul got tired of playing and rest his head on her chest...
'Hah, kiya huva...???' Anjali asked...
'Anjul ke sona ka waqt haina, usko dinner de diya...???' Riddhima asked patting Anjul back softly...
'Haan mom ne usko khila diya aane se pehle...' Anjali said...
'Ok, aur aap... Aap kiya soch rahi ho...???' Riddhima asked as she rocked Anjul slowly in her lap...
'Yehi ki, u will be one of the greatest mom any child could get...' Anjali said caring her hair...

Riddhima smile, it wasn't first time Anjali praise her for being so good in handling kids, specially Anjul... Letting Anjul sleep, Anjali and Riddhima got busy in their own talk as they fill each other with their works... Atul also joins their talks as they all wait for others... 

Armaan came down to see Riddhima sitting holding Anjul in her arms as he rest his head on her chest, holding Riddhima dress in his small fists... Armaan couldn't help but just admire them as his mind took him to another place as the imagine were replace Riddhima with their child... 

Armaan just stood near the stairs, looking towards Riddhima... It was Billy, who saw him and broke his trace by calling his name... Armaan smile and greets his in laws before moving to Riddhima, Anjali and Atul... He sit on the rag, next to Riddhima and touch Anjul... 
'Baaki log kaha hai...???' Armaan asked...
'Pata nehi, Sapna toh 5 bhaje hospital se nikli thi lekin aaj Muski koh der hogayi...' Anjali said...
'If she wouldn't be coming, woh zarur call ya MSG karti...' Riddhima said...
'Chance hi nehi hai usse na aane ka, nehi aate toh usse khud khana bana na padega toh obviously she would prefer to come here rather than cook after a busy day...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, mere bhai... Yeh baat tu Muski ke saamne mat kehna... Bechare Rahul toh already uske haat se maar khate hai, uski agli shikar tu hoga...' Atul said... 
'As if I m scared of her, anyways woh toh yaha khane aa rahi hai... Usko khane ke aage, na koi dekhenge, na kissi ki baatein sunenge...' Armaan said...
'Stop it Armaan, kyun bechari ke peeche pade ho...' Riddhima said...
'Toh kiya aapke peeche padke rahun...???' Armaan said... 
'What a joke Armaan, as if u aren't after my sister...' Anjali said...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, hamesha toh meri aage peeche ghumte ho...' Riddhima said...
'I know, tum kaam kab karte ho Armaan...??? Har waqt toh tere dhimag mein sirf Riddhima ki khayal hota hai...' Anjali said in a teasing tone...
'Arey, kaam karte waqt yeh zaruri nehi hota na, main apne biwi koh bhuljaun... Waise bhi kaise bhulun, yeh toh mere saamne hi rehti hai...' Armaan said...
'Bhulna bhi mat...' Riddhima said...
'Yes madam...' Armaan said bowing his head a little... 

Anjali and Atul smile seeing how Armaan hear out everything Riddhima says and follow it, Atul change the topic as he asked about the meeting... When the guys start about work, Riddhima look at Anjul feeling his shallow breath... He slept in Riddhima arms so she took her to Ananya and Billy room as it was downstairs... 

After sometimes everyone came so without delaying, they all move towards the dinning area... Soon the dinner start and everyone was enjoying, it was a loud affair as they talk and hear the forks and spoons noises as they relish the delicious foods cooked by Ananya... 

Everyone move back to the hall after finishing the dinner, Riddhima got ice cream for them as she also wanted to have some... Everyone enjoy the dessert as their topic was of Sapna and Amit engagement... Mostly it was the girls as they got busy sharing about the color and type of dress they want to wear for the function... 

It was going to be almost two hours so Armaan left excusing, everyone look towards Riddhima not understanding what happen to him suddenly... Ananya and Billy smile very well understanding what he was up to, even Riddhima kept smiling realizing finally it was time... 

Ananya and Billy got busy talking with Padma and Shashank, so they wouldn't get suspense that Armaan was up to something... Even Riddhima change his expression and keep them busy until Armaan come down... After sometimes, he came down holding a box...
'Ok everyone, can I have your attention...' Armaan said placing the box in the middle of the gang group...

Riddhima stood up from her place and move by Armaan side, everyone turn their attention to them as Ananya and Billy smile seeing their excited expression while others were confused... They look towards the box and than back to Armaan and Riddhima, waiting for them to reveal what's in the box... 
'Yeh kiya hai...???' Muskaan asked pointing...
'Surprise...' Riddhima said excitedly... 

Anjali and Armaan chuckle seeing her reaction while Ananya and Billy gave their biggest smile... Other's exchange look not understanding why they were giving surprise but never the less, gave them the chance to reveal it... 
'So here is some surprise gift for everyone...' Armaan said opening the box... 
'Specially selected by us...' Riddhima said as she took out some to distribute between everyone... 

As they had label names in each gift, they easily remember which what should be given to who... Everyone was left wondering what it might be and why suddenly they were giving gift, Armaan and Riddhima wait for them to open it...

They had even give Ananya and Billy a wrapped gift so no one would get doubt that they know already about the surprise... Also Anjali hold her and Anjul gift, she wasn't surprise because she knows it would be related to Riddhima pregnancy but she was excited how they had plan to reveal the news...
'Arey, aise kiya dekh rahi ho... Kholke dekho na...' Riddhima said when no one dare to unwrapped the gift...
'Woh toh tik hai Ridz, lekin suddenly surprise gift kyun...???' Sapna asked...
'Sapz, pehle gift toh dekho... Answer miljaenge...' Riddhima said...
'Common guys, open it...' Armaan said as happiness sparkle in their eyes... 

Not being sure that they should agree to them and open it, still they started to unwrapped their respective gifts as they kept looking each other... As they unfold their gifts, they were let to stare with shocked written all over their faces which make Armaan and Riddhima grin being successful to give them the surprise... 

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the next part...
Again cliffhanger, buhahahhaa... 
Sorry hehee, but I just love doing it...
Do leave comments and press Like...
Enjoy...
Take care... 

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
All are happy in their life's 
But Armaan and ridhima are more 
Hope they all remain happy like this 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for giving quick updates ...
Ur ideas for revealing ridhima pregnancy news are awsm ..
First to billy ananya...
Then Armaan gift...
Now lets see  what they got for gang ..
Waiting for next update...
Thanks for pm..
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely moment arman and ridhima share in their room with cute and adorable gift...
I love to see ridz and anjul bonding... Now finally gift are revialed to their friend.. Now waiting for their reaction ...
Perfect and amazing part.. 
Thanks for this... 
Love it... 
Update soon.. 
Take care... 

Prizi thumbnail
Amazing update didu
Loved those gifts
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
millee18 thumbnail
Beautiful update!
Loved it :)
Can't wait to find out wht happens next :D
Update soon