Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Main reason for decreasing TRP apart from KBC and BB12

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Main reason for decreasing TRP apart from KBC and BB12 is too much screenspace of those 3 irritating people Mustafa, Nazneen and Gulbadan with their never ending evil schemes to hurt Aladdin and his ammi 😡. We are not asking for too much of Aladdin-Yasmine scenes than required or we are not asking for unnecessary clichd romantic scenes but they should at least distribute the screenspace properly between all the characters. Due to over-screenspace of these characters even the female lead Yasmine is seen so less. Yasmine's parents, Aladdin's father and now even Zafar is hardly seen due to these 3 idiotic people. Who else agrees with me?😊 Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You have a point.
There should be more Yasmine and her parents slong with Zafar who is the main antagonist...

There is more of Nazneen and her family then the main charecters that are Aladdin, Yasmine, Genie, Rukhsaar, Omar, Zafar and even the Sultan...

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really these trio are most irritating😡. Insulting of Aladdin still left. I myself skipping their scenes
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I totally agree. Unnecessary footage given to these 3 evil persons. We need more of Aladdin and Sultan family and even Jafar. 
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

You have a point.

There should be more Yasmine and her parents slong with Zafar who is the main antagonist...

There is more of Nazneen and her family then the main charecters that are Aladdin, Yasmine, Genie, Rukhsaar, Omar, Zafar and even the Sultan...

Also their true faces should be exposed to Aladdin soon so that he is aware about their constant plottings 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why many people will waste their time on watching 15-18 mins  on TV of this trio and remaining time of only 3-5 mins for other characters? They distributed the screen space properly in the 1st 2 weeks but now only this trio is made the leads. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Today we just had a small scene with Aladdin Mustafa Nazneen. Thankfully Gullu was not there.