Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

what tv actresses should be in bollywood?

tara901 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
who do you think deserves a shot at mainstream Bollywood? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail

Several TV actresses are already in Bollywood - Mouni Roy, Ankita Lokhande and Mrunal Thakur, Kritika Kamra, Ragini Khanna etc
I think Ankita is not only a gorgeous beauty but shes also a very good actress.

There are several TV actresses who can and should get roles in BW films. Some fans would say Jennifer Winget, some would say Drashti or Erica or Surbhi Jyoti 

Recently I have been greatly impressed by this actress in Star Bharat show Nimki Mukhiya, shes not the heroine of the show but playing her sister in law. Shes really beautiful, photogenic and a wonderful actress. Her name is Shriya Jha, shes convincingly portraying the misery and frustration of the unhappily married daughter of a corrupt cruel landlord, who is married to a crooked ambitious creep, the guy married her only for his political ambitions as his FIL's sidekick. Shes attracted to the local BDO (played by Indraneil Sengupta) but she cant do anything abt it as her dictatorial father would probably kill her if she tries to divorce her terrible husband.

Shriya Jha has acted in many Telegu, Oriya and Bengali films so she has movie acting experience too 

Here are her photos:

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjeeda has a beautiful face and she could dance like a dream... Jennifer also had the face for BW but wel sometimes u need luck too..
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The current TV actresses aren't even fit for TV, let alone Bollywood.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am going to say something that is going to cause so much controversy on this forum. I think most TV actresses are a lot prettier than star kids. πŸ€¬
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I am going to say something that is going to cause so much controversy on this forum. I think most TV actresses are a lot prettier than star kids.🀬

That is a common knowledge, if you said other way around it would have controversial πŸ˜†
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

That is a common knowledge, if you said other way around it would have controversial πŸ˜†

I don't find any tv actress better looking than sara ali khan and alia, maybe better looking than Jhanvi.
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

I don't find any tv actress better looking than sara ali khan and alia, maybe better looking than Jhanvi.

Cool, sabki apni apni opinions.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All thd current TV actresses are just makeup beauties. Let them learn acting first. 
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I am going to say something that is going to cause so much controversy on this forum. I think most TV actresses are a lot prettier than star kids. πŸ€¬

That is a popular opinion I think, TV has lots of pretty faces, and what is the probability anyways star kids will be pretty as there are so less stars anyways.