Posted: 5 years ago
What can you explain bloody cheater ?
"I can explain"
This line boiled my blood.
Do Kunal have explainations ka bhandar?
Hamesha ek hi line!!!
It was so heart breaking to watch that "Wrong Password wala scene" ðŸ˜­
I hate Kunal to the moon and back & nothing can ever change that .
I hope he repents for his each & every deed.
Nandini uske ragon mein behne lagi hai... 
yaar.. phone ka password tho chod deta... Mauli ke naam par.. itna kaise wo Mauli ko bhool gaya..

sach mein he is spineless 
Actually I want to hear..what and how Kunal want to explain
Pls give him one chance
Originally posted by Sabyata

Actually I want to hear..what and how Kunal want to explain
Pls give him one chance

We too want to hear his explanation. . But he never explains. .& Repeats the same line again & again
EVEn m curious what excuse does he have for sleeping with nandini
I so wish nandini cheats him with other person n Kunal repents every second of rest of his life for betraying mauli...
if at all cvs wanted to convey a positive message through this shitty serial they should show proper repentance of Kunal for going behind a woman like nandini leaving his loyal n loving wife...
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
Kunal would have explained about his juzbatt n how he can no longer love mauli:P
I keep saying the writers can come up with NOTHING for Kundani to say to Mauli. Nothing.  Say she is the love of my life. Say I am shameless. Say too bad, we don't care. Say we were both using you and hope to continue doing it in the future.
So stupid!
Writers, sit them down and have them have an honest conversation! Let him tell her  what happened and that he no longer loves her. I don't care to hear about Nandani but Kunal and Mauli should close their marriage!
Useless writers. Even I can do a better job
Kunal: I can explain
Mauli: ok explain

Kunal: Nandini was going through a trauma because Rajdeep harassed her so as a doctor farz I had to do S*X with her to calm her down and make her comfortable.

Mauli: Take the suitcase ready to leave the house.
Originally posted by Unicorn67

Kunal: I can explain
Mauli: ok explain

Kunal: Nandini was going through a trauma because Rajdeep harassed her so as a doctor farz I had to do S*X with her to calm her down and make her comfortable.

Mauli: Take the suitcase ready to leave the house.

Hahaha, good one. ðŸ˜†
Just want to add...

Mauli:   Pack your suitcase, Kunal & get out of this house for good and don't dare
show me your face again, ever !!!!!