Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

CVs gng overboard with abuse scenes of Nandini????

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yes domestic abuse & public lynching does happen in real life. But can the CVs tone down these scenes & violence. This show is not Saavdan India or Crime Patrol to have realistic brutal scenes. Many of the scenes make u cringe. Earlier Rajdeep scenes & now this new video of public shaming of Nandini. I feel the CVs r going overboard with these scenes. Even scenes which are genuinely poignant are now coming across as gimmicky due to this. Is it too much to expect some subtlety?????

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

star303SweetNeetaLiveLifeHonestJiggy7Sree.bviji2111nimmu96prettywomaniyaHopeJugniPHvinnas_charu_overactorabhiya_12Swetha-Sai

Related Videos

Momrin IF-Dazzler
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i am not sure as i am not indian but does really this kind off public humiliation does really happen in city area..idhar logo ke pass itna time kaha..rural area hota to shyed alag baat tha..pithh pichhe baat karne taak real lagta hai..ya phir samne aake taunt karna thoda bohot..even hamare desh me now days village me bhi log itna dusre ke mamle me nehi padta..jo characterless hai use mental torure jarur karte hai baat aise nehi..don't know ye sab sympathy card hai ya phir sachme india me city area me hota hai..

and abt rajdeeps domestic violence those are all true..wo sab hota hai logo ko dikhta nehi per hota hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiggy7_charu_

FruitToasty IF-Dazzler
FruitToasty
FruitToasty

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:08am | IP Logged
As people love saying that Nandini is a grey character, but the Nandini being presented on our screen is completely black, the white part of her life is abuse by Rajdeep and society, in short they want sympathy for her but itv directors and writers do not understand that I am not going to judge Nandini on basis of what other people are doing to her, I will judge her on what she's doing, she isn't good because Rajdeep is bad

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20asyarocksabhilashaa239296star303LiveLifeHonestVeronica.sweet_tania-Halimanimmu96kaku17Rithu0203naq5poiu123Bharathi_gurtiCute_KateMishfanChasasammy17_charu_vinnaschirpyhapibirdoveractorSwetha-Sai

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i know a woman who had rajdeep kind husband...
Her sister's husband(pervert)used to eye her .She developed feelings for him.Though she neglected his efforts,she was beaten for years for this by her husband.
Though both men were perverts the sister's husband wasnt violent.
She still thinks he is a better man compared to her husband.
I dont really understand why women are like that.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 19 September 2018 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star303insight555

Ruhi122 Goldie
Ruhi122
Ruhi122

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:10am | IP Logged
By hook or by crook, sympathise with Nandini..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star303sweet_taniaChasa

prettywomaniya IF-Dazzler
prettywomaniya
prettywomaniya

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:12am | IP Logged
every scene excluding leads has some other ulterior motive LOL
yes its kinda getting repetitive and boring.. but there is a motive behind it . may be a complusion for kunal to proclaim his love for her publicly. may be necessary to build a ground for rajdeeps case.. it can be mauli ki agnipariksha LOL  would she love to support her friend again?? 

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Yes domestic abuse & public lynching does happen in real life. But can the CVs tone down these scenes & violence. This show is not Saavdan India or Crime Patrol to have realistic brutal scenes. Many of the scenes make u cringe. Earlier Rajdeep scenes & now this new video of public shaming of Nandini. I feel the CVs r going overboard with these scenes. Even scenes which are genuinely poignant are now coming across as gimmicky due to this. Is it too much to expect some subtlety?????

The writers have no other way to gain sympathy for Nandini.
She has to be accepted as devi by audience,till then they wont stop showing her abuse

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star3039296Veronica.overactor

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:27am | IP Logged
they will show it till it overshadows her affair with Kunal n betrayal to mauli  Dead

Edited by -JaZ- - 19 September 2018 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star3039296naq5vinnas

Go to top