Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Currently nandini seems to have lost the power of thinkt
she cannot think straight
she still doesnt seem to realise what mistake has she comitted
she was raped where she suffered both mentally n physically torture
kunal gave her love warmth n she too dint hesitate or stopped herself
She knew abt mauli love n trust n marrige with kunal yet she went ahead
Now after everything is Out she kept callin kunal where if she was in a normal state of mind she wud hae callrd mauli to check on her that is if nandini was feelin guilly
I totally m digsuted by nandini but now feelin she actually needs a physciatrist
If tomorrow someone else gives her love n respect she wud happily sleep with that person without wven knowing the status of that person its seems nandini shud be sent to a doc to get checked n proper treatment shud be given orelse she wud go nuts!Edited by ananyakai - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As some of the members in an other thread have been discussing kunal's love is all the healing and treatment nandini is going to get.I don't think the writers ever planned on showing that 'yes she has such and such issues and would be provided with professional help.'
Mostly Hindi tv writers don't go there,love is all that is needed to heal according to them.

I don't think they want to show Nandini as a woman with deep psychological issues,it is just that the writing with regard to her character is so bad that Nandini seems like someone who needs help.
nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I don't know about help, but she definitely needs a tight chata. Then give her all the help she needs for all I care. 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One word- NO

She was sane enough to conduct cooking class, live alone, go out alone... but whn it comes to think abt Mauli she needs help?
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why? look at how she thanks people who help her. Anyone crazy enough to help her deserves what they get. 
She's fine. Kunal will take care of her incessant shivering
nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Why? look at how she thanks people who help her. Anyone crazy enough to help her deserves what they get. 
She's fine. Kunal will take care of her incessant shivering

The way her vibrations are increasing I'm afraid after some time even Kunal will start to vibrate. Then both can happily do vibration dance in rain. 
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes but the person should be good looking male of age < 35. Women need not apply for the post, they are not eligible for the job... Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She knew her husband was wrong in forcing her. She knew her husband was wrong when he slept with another woman. She knew her husband was wrong when he was willing to share her with another man. She is a woman who knows what is wrong and what is right. So I think she is absolutely normal.
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nozzy

The way her vibrations are increasing I'm afraid after some time even Kunal will start to vibrate. Then both can happily do vibration dance in rain. 

🤣 
She needs sexologist and the doctor is helping her.
The medicine of her disease is sex and she is already getting it.
I learnt a very important thing from the show treatment of domestic abuse is have sex.
Such an easy treatment and there are enough men like kunal who will be happy to gelp