Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
What day was this episode? I saw the video chat. What did I miss?? September 17 or 18 episodes??
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

What day was this episode? I saw the video chat. What did I miss?? September 17 or 18 episodes??

17 sep epi   the video chat one was from 18 sep epi 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course, third suhagraat toh Banta hai 😆
And in fact, they both are just desperate to be with each other despite the awkwardness.
 Tabhi toh video chat me Ira immediately flying kiss dene lagi. She was definitely ready for her Suhaag raat.😉
Ek real kiss ke intezaar me kitne papad belne pad rahe hain...unhe bhi aur Hume bhi.😃

But all said and done, the video-call segment was just too cute. Their expressions and their chemistry is just too natural. Just like any newly-wed couple. Ira sharmaoing when Akhi gave him a flying kiss was so sweet. 
Sushi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

That episode was something 👏 ... the first suhag rat (Ira was so determined to remove Akhilesh's sherwani... remember 😳) and the morning after shower...😆

Now this time Akhilesh needs a palang tod pan as Ira is following nonsense to get her moti ba back.

I think I missed it. Can you tell when was that episode aired? Please please please...
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, First Suhagraat was on 1st February, episode 44.
I'm sharing the preview : 

https://youtu.be/cWMAg2_XIm8

Those were the cute episodes. Really hope they show more of Akhira in the present episodes. Their portions seem to be getting shorter and shorter.😔
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Of course, third suhagraat toh Banta hai 😆

And in fact, they both are just desperate to be with each other despite the awkwardness.
 Tabhi toh video chat me Ira immediately flying kiss dene lagi. She was definitely ready for her Suhaag raat.😉
Ek real kiss ke intezaar me kitne papad belne pad rahe hain...unhe bhi aur Hume bhi.😃

But all said and done, the video-call segment was just too cute. Their expressions and their chemistry is just too natural. Just like any newly-wed couple. Ira sharmaoing when Akhi gave him a flying kiss was so sweet. 

yes the chat was so cute and their expression lovely. Akhilesh have to take control of the things now on.