India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Breaking all ties---!

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Mauli taunts Nandini and asks "Keisey kartey hey batao na" her each and every allegation rings true. Nandini in front her seems false and pretentious. She has no point to proof her innocence nor she had any valid reason. Nandini falters and we see only a feeble attempt in her to raise her self respect but we wonder if there is any left. 

And though I expected her to plead to Mauli for not breaking their friendship but I guess Nandini didn't have the face to beg even for that anymore. Besides she might have known it's futile.

Aur mujhe laga unki dosti chut ney ka jitna dard hua hey Mauli ko, utna Nandini ko nahi. 

The breaking of their friendship remembering their ealier times, was the most heart breaking scene for me.

About Mauli I have to say no matter how many shows on infidelity I have seen but I have never once in my life seen the portrayal of the betrayed wife so beautifully and in such great length! Aditi and the script writer earned my respect. Clap

Mauli's pain is so dense that even darkness would shiver to step in. She seems totally unstable and shaken. Her grief had shook her roots and left her vulnerable. Ouch 

Kunal apologies for his SIN and vouch those moments with her were never fake and we see even Mauli melts at his words and comes to believe it. She shifts an inch towards him but Nandini's name in the dialled screen stops her then n there. Colour drains from her face completely. And the moment to redeem Kunal's mistake is lost forever. Damn. I wish Nandini had not called at such a wrong moment. :(
Even the moment when Mauli was going to caress Kunal, the moment breaks because of Nandini. Her shadow falls like a black sheath, and brings darkness all over their married life.  

Sweety ignites fire in Mauli's mom. Now i am sure keher barse gi. 

Means more catastrophic situation is going to arise.

And it is heart warming to see Radhika supporting her bahu so much instead of her son.

Share your thoughts with me.

Take care. With love. Heart

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 19 September 2018 at 6:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarhianjup83PranPriyepamk06Sree.bRuhi122shalu79Sarahbellesammy17-PD-deepikagupta9

Related Videos

Ruhi122 Goldie
Ruhi122
Ruhi122

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I really thought the confrontation with Mauli opened N's eyes, but no!!! Next morning she was back to being obsessed! Kunal Kunal Kunal - she shd start singing Tera naam jap di fira Wink
Sarahbelle IF-Dazzler
Sarahbelle
Sarahbelle

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

Mauli taunts Nandini and asks "Keisey kartey hey batao na" her each and every allegation rings true. Nandini in front her seems false and pretentious. She has no point to proof her innocence nor she had any valid reason. Nandini falters and we see only a feeble attempt in her to raise her self respect but we wonder if there is any left. 

And though I expected her to plead to Mauli for not breaking their friendship but I guess Nandini didn't have the face to beg even for that anymore. Besides she might have known it's futile.

Aur mujhe laga unki dosti chut ney ka jitna dard hua hey Mauli ko, utna Nandini ko nahi. 

The breaking of their friendship remembering their ealier times, was the most heart breaking scene for me.

About Mauli I have to say no matter how many shows on infidelity I have seen but I have never once in my life seen the portrayal of the betrayed wife so beautifully and in such great length! Aditi and the script writer earned my respect. Clap

Mauli's pain is so dense that even darkness would shiver to step in. She seems totally unstable and shaken. Her grief had shook her roots and left her vulnerable. Ouch 

Kunal apologies for his SIN and vouch those moments with her were never fake and we see even Mauli melts at his words and comes to believe it. She shifts an inch towards him but Nandini's name in the dialled screen stops her then n there. Colour drains from her face completely. And the moment to redeem Kunal's mistake is lost forever. Damn. I wish Nandini had not called at such a wrong moment. :(
Even the moment when Mauli was going to caress Kunal, the moment breaks because of Nandini. Her shadow falls like a black sheath, and brings darkness all over their married life.  

Sweety ignites fire in Mauli's mom. Now i am sure keher barse gi. 

Means more catastrophic situation is going to arise.

And it is heart warming to see Radhika supporting her bahu so much instead of her son.

Share your thoughts with me.

Take care. With love. Heart

I agree with everything you said, but I disagree with the sentence in green.
I'm really happy Nandini called him via phone. I'm happy at the fact that this is increases chances of Mauli will never forgive that backstabbing douchebag. I'm also happy that Kunal vouches to leave the home forever .

Mauli deserves much better than Kunal. She deserves someone who is faithful to her every step of the way. A man who loves and cares for her only and is committed to the relationship.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 19 September 2018 at 6:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PranPriyekiransgirlSree.bPaint.It.BlacK.ananyakai

PranPriye Senior Member
PranPriye
PranPriye

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Liked your postThumbs Up I too expected a stronger reaction from Nandini.. I mean , come on, your childhood friend.. I hope she is not turned into a typical psycho vamp. .
Loving Mauli and Aditi's portrayal of her.. No OTT shouting, slapping, name calling or any such rhetorics. Firm, dignified response.. What strength of character.. Hats off..

I am a little confused as regards Kunal. He looks at Mauli with a lot of love and concern which find lacking between Nandini and him. In all this time with Nandini I never really found any chemistry between them. (I am in no way justifying what he did. It was and is deporable).

At the moment, Kunal seems more realistic than Nandini. Kunal seems to be realizing the pain he caused Mauli whereas I doubt in real life a girl who has faced such tough situations in life can be so cold and remorseless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Agreed with you ... each and every line is up to the mark.. great post.. kudosClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PranPriyePaint.It.BlacK.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top