Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ˜› Wrong forumEdited by Malpua - 5 years ago
tara901 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika's lacks personality

alia and priyanka have the best instagrams 

and
parineeti's Instagram makes her seem like she travels all the time and doesn't workπŸ˜†
Edited by tara901 - 5 years ago
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm an occasional visitor so can't comment on which is boring. I do like when they post random stuff or fun short vids of friends and colleagues!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think I have to agree it's Aishwarya's ig feed. I personally don't find it so boring but I can see why others feel so. I also think she might learn and get better with time OR she might quit altogether. I find her posts real and cute though.
I don't follow a lot of actors but in my opinion Katrina's insta is very interesting. I like her quirky captions too and it's not always about film shoots or selfies . It's diverse and indulging.
Originally posted by: ponymo

Aishwarya I suppose. But at the same time I like it, because it's as real as it can get. It doesn't at all look like a professionally managed account like the rest of the lot.

She doesn't even know how to use its features and hasn't bothered to learn - simple things like hashtags, filters, insta stories etc. It's like our parents' social media accounts.

Moreover, she doesn't even post her best pics. She posts low res pics or badly clicked mobile phone photos, whereas most of the lot are busy posting DSLR pics.

She hardly posts pics of her photoshoots, and instead posts tons of pics of her daughter and mother.

And her posts are so irregular. Sometimes she doesn't post for weeks. And when she posts, like when France won FIFA World Cup, she posted some 5 different pics about it, and she was not even in those pics. 

I guess if she wanted to gain followers or something, she would be doing things differently. But I like the fact that she keeps it real, and doesn't curate it to look pretentious and unrealistic like most other pages.

Just bcoz other stars click better pictures does not mean they have a "professional team" working for them.

Most stars post Selfies or pics or videos from their Phones of their every day work or life - dont tell me Ash does not have the latest iPhone? I have a Android but even i can click better pictures than her! Infact, i find her to be most "image conscious" and "unreal" of all as she never posts Selfies or Scenic pics or BTS pics like others. 

She is focussed only on herself, her achievements and comes across as a Show off. She is so fake n arrogant that she does not even follow her husband πŸ€”
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago