•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Everybody keeps talking about how Popu is old and unmarried but is Sundar getting any younger? He's past his prime too but dearest behna re doesn't think about her dearest veera  re settling down and starting a family? Just like Tappu Sena, he  too has stopped aging in the show.
But sundarlal does no work always cons his my dear jijaji.So without any work how he will marry. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Indiaphorum

Everybody keeps talking about how Popu is old and unmarried but is Sundar getting any younger? He's past his prime too but dearest behna re doesn't think about her dearest veera  re settling down and starting a family? Just like Tappu Sena, he  too has stopped aging in the show.
Sundar should be sent to Andamans without money. He should stay there for the rest of his life. I cant stand this character. 
Originally posted by dey.bh

Sundar should be sent to Andamans without money. He should stay there for the rest of his life. I cant stand this character. 

πŸ˜†
Edited by Indiaphorum - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Silpa91

But sundarlal does no work always cons his my dear jijaji.So without any work how he will marry.

But behna re thinks he's doing quite well for himself.
Actually it's the same problem of Cv's i.e. No Character growth whatsoever. They are supposed to be same like they were introduced first. Only Popatlal is getting older & unmarried because they want it to make episodes out of it. Otherwise Mehta & Iyer still don't have kids. Ayyar & Babita still look like a tenants who faked marriage to rent a house. Mehta couple also still revolves around same diet thing. Same goes with Sundar. He is still that Nakara bhai who lives on his sister's money. In his younger days, it's stil ok. But now it's irritating & plain villainous.
Originally posted by Kulasya.

Actually it's the same problem of Cv's i.e. No Character growth whatsoever. They are supposed to be same like they were introduced first. Only Popatlal is getting older & unmarried because they want it to make episodes out of it. Otherwise Mehta & Iyer still don't have kids. Ayyar & Babita still look like a tenants who faked marriage to rent a house. Mehta couple also still revolves around same diet thing. Same goes with Sundar. He is still that Nakara bhai who lives on his sister's money. In his younger days, it's stil ok. But now it's irritating & plain villainous.
@ bold πŸ€£
who says sunder is jobless????His main job is irritate the hell outta jetha and claim compensation aftwerward!!!!This is the only guy who creates trauma and claims compensation for the sameπŸ‘.So he is fully employed by jetha Employment services Created thanks to Daya Gada!!!
Check out this post i made assuming if (possible ever ??) they revamped the show...πŸ˜†
I also have included Sunder's wedding point thereπŸ˜†

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5017776

I agree with all the points posted above...

No character growth is shown at all...😑

All the couples dance n behaves like they r newly married, though tappu sena is all grown up,
Iyer Babita, Tarak Anjali are not having kids ...strange no πŸ˜†

Edited by Ketakee - 5 years ago