Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

Kunal was sorry guilty somewhat but our Nandini??

ananyakai IF-Sizzlerz
ananyakai
ananyakai

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Yesterday kunal seemed sorry went behind mauli tried to apologise Again he is. certified tharki so his sory or guilt doesnt make him any better but atleast he had the courtesy to say sorry
bht Nandini? after her scene with mauli not for once did she try to understand the heinous crime she haa committed ahe was all ready to lust after kunal waa callin him not for once she thought abr mauli
wasnt that weird? she seems to be worst that villans of any show
Rajdeep had more acknowledgment of what mauli did for nandin but nandini wel that shiverin soul what exactly is she made of????

i really feel these two loosers deserve eachother both wud rot in hell
Mauli shiud never take back kunal or accept nandini back as her friend

Edited by ananyakai - 18 September 2018 at 10:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaRksuperstarHopeSarahbellepoiu123aknitivib.-JaZ-Rosh4rose

Related Videos

jhankarbeats87 Goldie
jhankarbeats87
jhankarbeats87

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Oh come on wt do u expect from that woman? She did spend half an hour thinking about how she shoudn't be betraying her friend. Kam hai kya? Bt kya kare, poor her was so much disturbed with Rajdeep's act that she straightt away jumped into bed with Kunnu. After all wtt would a police report do? Wd they take her shivers away? She wd only get the much needed solace in Kunnu's arms. Shame on u petty mortals for not understanding her divine love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmpoiu123SarahbelleaknitiRosh4rose-JaZ-

ananyakai IF-Sizzlerz
ananyakai
ananyakai

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhankarbeats87

Oh come on wt do u expect from that woman? She did spend half an hour thinking about how she shoudn't be betraying her friend. Kam hai kya? Bt kya kare, poor her was so much disturbed with Rajdeep's act that she straightt away jumped into bed with Kunnu. After all wtt would a police report do? Wd they take her shivers away? She wd only get the much needed solace in Kunnu's arms. Shame on u petty mortals for not understanding her divine love.

Sorry my fault i cant understand divine love or sleeping with ur bestfriend husband
m not that forward na maybe one in a million way to says lust is divine love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-Rosh4rose

VARUNI2014 IF-Rockerz
VARUNI2014
VARUNI2014

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
But end of show CV r planning to unite Moulin and kunal and that is disgusting for me and so I am quitting the show .,I don't want to be a bakwaas in hands of CV at the end 
Actors themselves telling that kunal Moulin will be together much later
ananyakai IF-Sizzlerz
ananyakai
ananyakai

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

But end of show CV r planning to unite Moulin and kunal and that is disgusting for me and so I am quitting the show .,I don't want to be a bakwaas in hands of CV at the end

can u share methe link ? where is the link?i wanna hear myself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhi122

Rosh4rose IF-Rockerz
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

She will never be
Instead she will cry then call Kunal
Then again she will cry
Didn't even get a slap from any one
Still crying LOL
She herself says it is a besharam true love LOL
When she is besharam why she will feel guilty
She had sex with him not an attraction
I think we are going to see a "pregnant besharam" soon
Can't expect any thing other than "tears" from her
I think DD is going to fall sick of glycerin
The way CVs making Nandini cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaRuhi122poiu123-JaZ-

Rosh4rose IF-Rockerz
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananyakai

Originally posted by VARUNI2014

can u share methe link ? where is the link?i wanna hear myself

Why ?
They can't show a woman walking out of tjis kind of marriage right
I might also stop watching
Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 19 September 2018 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananyakai

Yesterday kunal seemed sorry went behind mauli tried to apologise Again he is. certified tharki so his sory or guilt doesnt make him any better but atleast he had the courtesy to say sorry
bht Nandini? after her scene with mauli not for once did she try to understand the heinous crime she haa committed ahe was all ready to lust after kunal waa callin him not for once she thought abr mauli
wasnt that weird? she seems to be worst that villans of any show
Rajdeep had more acknowledgment of what mauli did for nandin but nandini wel that shiverin soul what exactly is she made of????

i really feel these two loosers deserve eachother both wud rot in hell
Mauli shiud never take back kunal or accept nandini back as her friend

[Bold] Very well said. I keep thinking the same thing when ever Nandini conveniently forgets Mauli and mentions just Kunal as her mahaan savior. 

Kunal looked guilt today. And it felt good to see some kind of remorse on his face than just unbearable and useless waterworks. Hope that remorse stays even after going to Nandini after his accident rather than overflowing with Jazbaat again.

Writers seem to have no idea as to how Nandini should act/react. This women was crying buckets just the previous night when her only friend, unfriended her and called her a home wrecker. And the very next morning what she does, gets freshen up and calls her ex-Bff's husband without thinking even for a sec about the friend she lost or whether it would be appropriate to call him or have any more relationship with him after seeing what they did to Mauli. And what made it more disgusting was, she had sense to think of ways to contact without people around him knowing. But not an ounce of decency for her friend. Writers are making Nandini so shallow that if they don't do anything about it quick, then her character will become totally unbearable to watch.

But now that Mauli's mom knows the truth, she is going to make Nandini's life hell. I was very against this lady when she always taunted Nandini as that was unfair but now I want her to give Nandini an earful. Sadly, Nandini proved Mauli's mom right.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhi122NinnzGmpoiu123SarahbelleMishfanakniti-JaZ-

Go to top