•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Itna rote kaise hain Nandini?😆. Honestly she can solve the water crisis of this world through her tears😆. 
Mujhe vaise ek baat samajhni hai. She went to Mauli house to explain, ask forgiveness but all she is doing is listening and crying. Madam wo Ghar baithe BHI Kar Sakti thi aap.
Woh roti nahin hai... rona uske pass agaya hai...usse attract hogaya hai jab se barish mein madam ko dance kerte huye dekha... Rona ko bhi lust hogaya aur kehne laga mujhe iski ankhon se lehker hothon tuk behene de...Edited by -PinaColada- - 5 years ago

Just crying like crazy
On top of that she was calling Kunnu
Why can't cry for some time and be silent
Got influenced by Dr .Deewana too much
See the fellow ...
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Just crying like crazy
On top of that she was calling Kunnu
Why can't cry for some time and be silent
Got influenced by Dr .Deewana too much
See the fellow ...

Crying, shivering and hamming thats all I see in her character it give me headach!
When she is not crying and vibrating she i with kunal that cryin seems her weapon to get what she wants to show how innocent she is
Originally posted by -PinaColada-

Crying, shivering and hamming thats all I see in her character it give me headach!
Honestly this cycle is going on and on🥱. Role sympathy Bator rahi hai bas aisa lag Raha hai
No offence meant. DD is a brilliant actress...but this constant crying is getting worse. I do hope the cv's show some other aspects or colours of this character Nandini. It's becoming too one dimensional. The characterz very poorly sketched. Most probably the cv's hoped that the audience will lap up whatever they serve without blinking an eye just becoz DD is enacting it. They just wanted to bank on her popularity solely.
Kyun ki rona vuska juzbaat hain, high time you people understand her juzbaat, heartless people😡
Nandini will say my juzbaat(crying and shivering) is my juzbaat none of your juzbaat 🤣
Agar bewajah rone se hum Rudali hain tho haan hum Rudali hain... Haters can hate but ppl with jazbaat will understand this jazbaat ðŸ˜†

You are cruel & heartless tat's y u dont understand this Jazbaat. Please go & visit a Baba to get divine enlightenment on Divine Love, Divine Jazbaat & Divine Tears 😃