Do men get bored of their wives after 40 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I think it don't take that long for men to get tired of their wives..The attraction or love whatever is there in the beginning will die down within 2-3yrs and then everything is about duty/farz
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
Since women have so many issues with men, maybe they should remain unmarried or better get into lesbian relations. After all, SC too has given their aashirwad now ðŸ˜† That way, no worries for the rest of their lives! "U Go Girl"  â­ïļ Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by BlackPanther7

If by ur logic, Men go for "Beauty", then Women also go for Money. Gold digger social experiments have confirmed the same ðŸ·

Why do u think these young women are hanging out with men double their age? Bcoz Money talks! I have never seen any young woman who dates a man who is double their age but poorer or less influential than them till date ðŸĪŠ

I'm not justifying either case. You are right, women will often go for men due to power and money, just like men go for women due to looks. 
But it works out for women coz usually powerful men remain that way even as they age. They will not suddenly lose money or lose their wealth or lose their status. However, looks are BOUND to fade. In that regard, women are much smarter. They know what they are investing in ðŸ˜†

Since women have so many issues with men, maybe they should remain unmarried or better get into lesbian relations. After all, SC too has given their aashirwad now  😆 That way, no worries for the rest of their lives! "U Go Girl"  â­ïļ
I am doing that only.. staying unmarried and quiet happy that way.
Thanks for the encouragement btw...And I hope you are following your advice as well since you also seems to have dislike towards the female species.
Originally posted by Ardhanarishwara

I am doing that only.. staying unmarried and quiet happy that way.
Thanks for the encouragement btw...And I hope you are following your advice as well since you also seems to have dislike towards the female species.

Funny thing even Lesbian relations will not work bcoz Two women can never get along well. Have u seen Mother-In-Law and Daughter-in-Law fights? ðŸĪĢ

I dont hate women. I hate bitches, gold diggers n social climbers and fools who think women can do no wrong. ðŸ˜ģ In a forum filled with Misandrists, I am the only Voice of reason that shows the other side and am proud of it â­ïļðŸ˜ŽðŸĨģ
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago

Funny thing even Lesbian relations will not work bcoz Two women can never get along well. Have u seen Mother-In-Law and Daughter-in-Law fights? ðŸĪĢ
Woman can't get along well? That's just a mis-conception..me and my bestie have been friends for around 20yrs and there was never any issue between us...we fought only once in this 20yrs  period and that was because when my kid brother had a fallout with his friends , my bestie pretended to take the opposite side just pull my his leg and it didn't go well with me..And that issue didn't even last for a day.

I dont hate women. I hate bitches, gold diggers n social climbers and fools who think women can do no wrong. ðŸ˜ģ In a forum filled with Misandrists, I am the only Voice of reason that shows the other side and am proud of it â­ïļðŸ˜ŽðŸĨģ

The same way we hate men who are superficial, unfaithful and think they are superior to woman...and unfortunately majority of men are like that only...In a country full of MCPs and even woman supporting them I am proud to be a feminist.

Only the rich ones can afford too. Do u think any girl would care abt a poor old guy ?
Originally posted by 2RsFan

Only the rich ones can afford too. Do u think any girl would care abt a poor old guy ?
Housewife/girls running away with koolie workers who comes to their house to work for few days(marble workers,electrician, coconut tree climbers etc) is of common occurrence in my area..
My mom's colleagues daughter ran away with a guy who came to work on her house for marble flooring...the guy is just a 10th pass while the girl is a govt engineer..That day my mom came to me a said "I don't care about money,status and even job now,but if you select a guy just make sure of one thing that he is atleast a graduate if not more" 😆😆
One of my seniors in medical college eloped with an auto driver.
And my neighbor didi(married) eloped with a guy much younger to her who was jobless now working as a koolie worker.
I am first hand witness to many such stories.
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
Personally most case in my college and around had 2 bfs. One in hometown one in college. Girls r no saints either. Women cheat way better than men
Originally posted by Ardhanarishwara

Housewife/girls running away with koolie workers who comes to their house to work for few days(marble workers,electrician, coconut tree climbers etc) is of common occurrence in my area..
My mom's colleagues daughter ran away with a guy who came to work on her house for marble flooring...the guy is just a 10th pass while the girl is a govt engineer..That day my mom came to me a said "I don't care about money,status and even job now,but if you select a guy just make sure of one thing that he is atleast a graduate if not more" 😆😆
One of my seniors in medical college eloped with an auto driver.
And my neighbor didi(married) eloped with a guy much younger to her who was jobless now working as a koolie worker.
I am first hand witness to many such stories.

To add to this -- my 10th classmate ran away with a person  who works in cycle shop.  Where her father is a lawyer ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -PD- - 5 years ago