Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Two people in EMA, two people hurt someone they claimed that they love... Only one of them shows that he actually did feel something for Mauli, it's not about defending Kunal, I don't think he loves Mauli anymore, I am inclined to believe that he loves Nandini but he lived with Mauli for 7 years, what exactly is Nandini losing? She is stealing everything from Mauli, but Kunal lost his mom, his grandmother and he saw Mauli's condition, what I am trying to say is that most of us cried when we saw Kunal and Mauli confrontation scene, Kunal is someone who was there when Mauli was broken in front of him, he is a human not completely heartless like Nandini, so he is trying not to hurt Mauli that's it. He never said he wants to stay with Mauli, I hate him for breaking her heart, for the first time I am seeing the good Kunal, he asked Mauli to punish him because he is her culprit, and at this moment the only person who hurt Mauli again was Nandini's call...

I do not dislike Nandini because she's a woman, it's easy to generalize things like that, people blame women and blah blah, I dislike her because she went through a bad marriage, Mauli (Also a woman, in case you didn't notice) brought her out of the hellhole and Nandini threw Mauli in the hellhole
I am not defending Kunal, he is pathetic and he will run behind Nandini again but I think I could relate with his character for the first time Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Two people in EMA, two people hurt someone they claimed that they love... Only one of them shows that he actually did feel something for Mauli, it's not about defending Kunal, I don't think he loves Mauli anymore, I am inclined to believe that he loves Nandini but he lived with Mauli for 7 years, what exactly is Nandini losing? She is stealing everything from Mauli, but Kunal lost his mom, his grandmother and he saw Mauli's condition, what I am trying to say is that most of us cried when we saw Kunal and Mauli confrontation scene, Kunal is someone who was there when Mauli was broken in front of him, he is a human not completely heartless like Nandini, so he is trying not to hurt Mauli that's it. He never said he wants to stay with Mauli, I hate him for breaking her heart, for the first time I am seeing the good Kunal, he asked Mauli to punish him because he is her culprit, and at this moment the only person who hurt Mauli again was Nandini's call...

I do not dislike Nandini because she's a woman, it's easy to generalize things like that, people blame women and blah blah, I dislike her because she went through a bad marriage, Mauli (Also a woman, in case you didn't notice) brought her out of the hellhole and Nandini threw Mauli in the hellhole
I am not defending Kunal, he is pathetic and he will run behind Nandini again but I think I could relate with his character for the first time

Absolutely ! But my dear i dont agree with the punishment part..why is he guilty and what punishment ? He knew mauli will be shattered ..this is like giftwrapping poison instead of giving it directly in a bottle..after punishment what ? He will say i am going to nandini , she is my love ? He must take a stand for either mauli or nandini ..nandini is totally shameless and delusional , kunal is a higher grade than her ..

And as always he had abs no explanation for his deeds..why isnt he telling mauli what all he said to nandini ? Sab sahi galat jaante hue blah blah..the moments with mauli was also true and with nandini also , so admit it man that you are a son of a pig. And shift with nandini. 
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am not defending Kunal, he is pathetic and he will run behind Nandini again but I think I could relate with his character for the first time

I m not saying that why ppl hate nandini this is not about nandini i already said i hv no pity for her as she has completely become blind and heartless for her obsession or love what ever it is for kunal. My point is Why sympathy with this Kunal When he is the one who started bloody affair.When he is the one who stopped nandini when she is trying to go away from their lives for sale of mauli .He created this mess and if is little guilty why this sympathy for him.Where was his heart when he was having affair behind her wife back .Where was that heart when nandini in restaurant asked that we are doing  wrong with mauli. He at that time said with that much confidence i will this to mauli this time.For what he is being guilty being caught having affair or doing bad with mauli?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Has even once said he wants to be with Mauli and that he loves her after she found out? No. 
Did he say that he got carried away but that it would never happen again? No. 

I don't think he loves Mauli anymore, but for 7 years, she was his wife, love, partner, and best friend. On some level, he had to have cared for her. It's but natural that he would want to try to lessen her pain. He's just guilty and realized the full weight of his selfishness. He lost his mom & grandmother's respect and love in a flash due to his own selfish decisions. Mauli's heartbreak was real -- he clearly never imagined the extent of it. If he can't even bother to ask for punishment or show some remorse, then he's an even greater asshole. 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let me reiterate -
Not liking Kunal or Nandini, it's human nature to pick which one is better, the scene was something like this that kunal was asking for punishment, not for loving Nandini but for hurting Mauli, I think he didn't understand the full force of his actions, he is Mauli's culprit and he asked her to punish him and that is human and there is Nandini, she saw Mauli hurt, she claimed that she can't live without her friend and next morning she calls Kunal knowing that Mauli is hurt, that's the contrast CVs presented last night, both are cheaters, one is affected by Mauli's pain and one is completely devoid of sentiments, so people are liking Kunal more than Nandini, not loving him but simply understanding that he did spent 7 years of his life with Mauli and when he saw her hurt, she became his first priority, again not saying that he loves her and I am sure he'll go back to Nandini, call her start his tharki harkats but that scene was presented in that way, that between Kunal and Nandini, Kunal is a better human

Let me reiterate -
Not liking Kunal or Nandini, it's human nature to pick which one is better, the scene was something like this that kunal was asking for punishment, not for loving Nandini but for hurting Mauli, I think he didn't understand the full force of his actions, he is Mauli's culprit and he asked her to punish him and that is human and there is Nandini, she saw Mauli hurt, she claimed that she can't live without her friend and next morning she calls Kunal knowing that Mauli is hurt, that's the contrast CVs presented last night, both are cheaters, one is affected by Mauli's pain and one is completely devoid of sentiments, so people are liking Kunal more than Nandini, not loving him but simply understanding that he did spent 7 years of his life with Mauli and when he saw her hurt, she became his first priority, again not saying that he loves her and I am sure he'll go back to Nandini, call her start his tharki harkats but that scene was presented in that way, that between Kunal and Nandini, Kunal is a better human

I don't find kunal better human being .He very well know he had created this mess .He is two faced when nandini said to him they are doing wrong to mauli he said he will tell the truth to mauli not why he is not telling truth what this guilt for ??When he didn' hv ounce of guilt when nandini told him they are doing wrong?Why was axting heroiic in front of nandu and now why he is being guilty becoz he has been caught.He is two timing lusty pig.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kunal is a cheat and doesn't deserve Mauli. He will dump Nandani too when he has "fallen out of love" or sees the next damsel in distress doing Rain dance. Because a real man would not betray a woman he truly loves and neither will he lead another on! 

Nandani may be pathetic but even she should think twice about a guy like Kunal who cheated a woman like Mauli? How long will he stick with her? I say not long coz guys like him can never make up their minds. Kabhi Ha Kabhi Na! LOL

He's a loser and Mauli should never take him back. Once a cheater always a cheater! 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gilmores

Has even once said he wants to be with Mauli and that he loves her after she found out? No. 

Did he say that he got carried away but that it would never happen again? No. 

I don't think he loves Mauli anymore, but for 7 years, she was his wife, love, partner, and best friend. On some level, he had to have cared for her. It's but natural that he would want to try to lessen her pain. He's just guilty and realized the full weight of his selfishness. He lost his mom & grandmother's respect and love in a flash due to his own selfish decisions. Mauli's heartbreak was real -- he clearly never imagined the extent of it. If he can't even bother to ask for punishment or show some remorse, then he's an even greater asshole. 

I got it dear..but...he is "not" guilty . Guilty is not the word..guilty means he realizes that he made a mistake. Mauli also thought so and she melted for a second and bam ! Came nandinis call..what kunal means is i am sorry darling i feel very bad for you but i have found new love . I really really  feel bad for you .tell me what should i do , i will take your punishment and lead a guilt free life with nandini thereafter...
Originally posted by: _charu_

I got it dear..but...he is "not" guilty . Guilty is not the word..guilty means he realizes that he made a mistake. Mauli also thought so and she melted for a second and bam ! Came nandinis call..what kunal means is i am sorry darling i feel very bad for you but i have found new love . I really really  feel bad for you .tell me what should i do , i will take your punishment and lead a guilt free life with nandini thereafter...

Exactly ditto my thoughts.
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Let me reiterate -

I would have to disagree with you here. He is not the better man but he is a coward man.

You are absolutely correct that he spent 7 years with Mauli and even he agreed that those years were real and good. Men and women stray but no one decides one morning that we are falling out of love and falling into love with another. Up until the rain dance, even few seconds before kunal supposedly fell for Nandini he was happy with his wife.

When he stopped Nandini from leaving, both the times he said it's theirs and their love is true and divine. Time and time again he initiated the romantic moments starting from calling regarding kheer to colour at that festival. Nandini is responsible I agree but unlike kunal she was not married to Mauli and further she did tell kunal about Mauli and he replied that next time he will tell Mauli the truth - whatever that means.

Nandini is to be blamed I am not justifying her actions, I understand her behaviour but it does not mean she goes off scot free but kunal he is a liar. He is not feeling guilty, guilty means admitting your wrongdoing- all he says let me explain but he never goes beyond that line. He has to know that wifey is not going to be sympathetic and to even assume that she won't be this upset is ridiculous. Nandini lies to Mauli too but for her it's true love - very stupid of her but she believes it what's kunals excuse?

Kunal is an opportunist who wants both the women - one who brings cash and other who pampers him.