Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

Does anyone still believe nandini can be redeemed?

nozzy Groupbie
nozzy
nozzy

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Okay... To tell you guys the truth I had just an ounce of hope that maybe after being confronted by Mauli Nandini will start to think about the situation more logically. But what the hell are the writers of the show doing. Mauli broke their life long friendship with her. She said in clear language that from now on she will only remember Nandini as the other woman who destroyed her home. What did nandini do in return? Just stood there crying and shaking in her typical fashion. And then the very next morning she again forgot about her friend. I really wanted to shake her up so bad today. 
Not even once did she think about her.

It makes me wonder that does friendship means nothing to the writers of the show or are they just oblivious of the fact that they are destroying one of the most beautiful bond between two people by their writing or is the writing deliberate to show us that friendship is not important to Nandini. 
I'm really confused and pissed at Nandini and the writers after today. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pasha55Dishoompiapriyaanjup83SweetNeetajodh57shiny9911kendrasihuSree.bprerna15poiu123prettywomaniyaAngels11KiranSD1Cinnamonn

Related Videos

Chasa IF-Dazzler
Chasa
Chasa

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
W*F cares about her. Let her go rot with her lust bf and leave mauli alone. Want my baby girl to start a new lufe asap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sirilathaanjup83kendramiggieSree.bAngels11

Cinnamonn IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamonn
Cinnamonn

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Honestly, yes, anyone could be redeemed if they are truly SINCERE. It takes time for the victims to heal. Challenges always face the guilty and that teaches them how to live their life and how to learn from their mistakes. It happens in real life too. So, I do believe if Nandini is sincere and truly wants forgiveness, she'll do what is right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame_of_Forest

Ruhi122 Goldie
Ruhi122
Ruhi122

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ariaana-

Honestly, yes, anyone could be redeemed if they are truly SINCERE. It takes time for the victims to heal. Challenges always face the guilty and that teaches them how to live their life and how to learn from their mistakes. It happens in real life too. So, I do believeif Nandini is sincere and truly wants forgiveness, she'll do what is right.

Like calling Kunal the very next morning? I now think she is deliberately trying to create more rift!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNeetamiggieSree.bDeb07anmirzaKiranSD1

Cinnamonn IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamonn
Cinnamonn

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi122

Honestly, yes, anyone could be redeemed if they are truly SINCERE. It takes time for the victims to heal. Challenges always face the guilty and that teaches them how to live their life and how to learn from their mistakes. It happens in real life too. So, I do believeif Nandini is sincere and truly wants forgiveness, she'll do what is right.

Like calling Kunal the very next morning? I now think she is deliberately trying to create more rift!

I don't know what Nandini's plan is but I know it will take her time to win back Mauli.
nozzy Groupbie
nozzy
nozzy

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi122

I think she is just a very badly written character. Seriously though... She is getting on my nerves now. 
Deviant_Pixel Goldie
Deviant_Pixel
Deviant_Pixel

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
All Nandini remembered through all the years of her abuse was Mauli, that being said she did not believe Mauli before and sided with a man. Nandini needs someone to validate her self worth. On top of that now she is an abuse victim.
In this whole mess majority blame lies with Kunal. Nandini is a dokhebaaz and infuriating woman no doubts but somewhere somehow at least some reasoning can be found for her falling in LOVE with Kunal. What cannot be excused is she did not even feel bad once - she was only afraid of being found out. This is what really breaks Mauli as well during their confrontation, how can you face your best friend day after day when sleeping with her husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNeetasihu

SweetNeeta Senior Member
SweetNeeta
SweetNeeta

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Nandini cannot think beyond herself. For her Mauli has only been a friend in need.  Even if she genuinely repents, how will she regain that trust and loyalty from Mauli who rightfully now doesnt care about her existence.
The way M kept saying "dhoka" and her utter disbelief at N's betrayal, 
the redemption is not happening soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuSabyata

Go to top