Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 but how can she rebuild trust after cheating and lying...
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

I was totally confused but then kunal confuses me - he even the day when he got caught said to Nandini that if Mauli asks again he will tell her the truth. Then after he got caught and Mauli was asking him about them he never said Nandini was a mistake and should have never happened. Today again he never said that she was a mistake.

Even if she is a mistake does he realise that by stopping her from leaving and sprouting those divine love baloney what has he done? I don't think Mauli should forgive him even if he is sorry and considers Nandini a mistake and not a divine love anymore. I want to see Maulis journey and if she takes him back then it's a typical wife taking her wayward cheater husband back.

@bold: i am not sure if its that simple. I mean Mouli must be very angry and distrustful of Kunal at the moment. But i actually want to see the dilemma of Mouli to whether or not to give Kunal a second chance. I mean a relationship of 7 years isn't anything that one can just get over. i mean surely it'll be hard for her to let go of all her investments, of every kind, be it emotional or financial. So, when she see Kunal hurt or apologizing I want to see that she melts a little and reconsiders taking big decision like divorce.  But then she gradually realizes that even if Kunal is trying to work on the relationship she herself cannot live with someone who betrayed her. I think it'd be interesting to see the consequences of betrayal and how it breaks a good relationship. 

I dont really care how it ends tbh. If writers can use their brain for once they can make KuNan a thing and Mouli independent/ with someone else or MouNal can end together and Nandini moves on with her live or all three realize that lot of trust and hearts have been broken and they wont be able to see eye to eye and all three go separate ways. These are all possibilities but i doubt the writers have it in them to execute any of it maturely.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
I don't think he was going to choose M. The reason being while affair was happening with Nandini , he did not even think of her and even told her that when time comes he will tell his wife. I think he is upset that she found out this way, maybe the moron envisioned sitting her down and breaking it to her slowly.
When this show began, the premise was totallyyy different. It was about unspoken love, at least what I gathered from the promos. This kind of love maybe just maybe audience would accept eventually as people do fall out of love but what happened here is they kinda just forgot about Mauli. The reason people are having such a visceral reaction is due to this fact that Mauli was both their friend first and Kunal's wife also.

If he says he is the one who has committed sin and then shacks up with Nandini, like Mauli said he hasn't lost out on anything but gained what he wanted all along. The only thing which he and Nandini have lost forever is respect of their families and loved ones.
13pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By seeing latest scene kunan said good bye to each other so i think their affair is ending soon . Nw kunal is going to ask forgiveness frm mouli  . In recent shakti iv he said kunal and mouli will be bck but not nw . And another scene was that nandu is sitting in temple in corner and mouli came their to pray after seeing her nandu ran towards hr to explain but mouli stops hr .
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muno

but how can she rebuild trust after cheating and lying...

looks like kunal and nandini trying to win back  moulis trust seems to be next track it seems..
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That Mouli Kunal scene was really nice. You could see their chemishtry the way they look each other. Kunal was really good in that scene, you could see his guilt and all the confusion for once. Somewhat, it showed he still loves mauli but confuse between love and lust.

Other hand Nandini is only concern about Kunal she didnt even think how Mauli is doing Nandini is selfish!
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13pooja

By seeing latest scene kunan said good bye to each other so i think their affair is ending soon . Nw kunal is going to ask forgiveness frm mouli  . In recent shakti iv he said kunal and mouli will be bck but not nw . And another scene was that nandu is sitting in temple in corner and mouli came their to pray after seeing her nandu ran towards hr to explain but mouli stops hr .

story is heading in that direction..it seems..

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Kunal is right mow highly confused and not in a position mentally to take decisions. One thing is sure that the misunderstanding between him and Mouli wouldn't let him even apologize to her for his wrong doings.
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Kunal is right mow highly confused and not in a position mentally to take decisions. One thing is sure that the misunderstanding between him and Mouli wouldn't let him even apologize to her for his wrong doings.

who knows??
i think after analysing things in future -he may going to find he has only attraction for nandini-but  not love --
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13pooja

I truly hope Mauli never goes back to Kunal. It is the worst possible scenario. She knows who he is. She can see how he does not love her. He has cheated on her. They have no marriage. She has wasted 7 years with him and he did not want to have children with her.
There is no way, viewers will ever accept Mauli taking Kunal back.