And Kunal never loved Mauli!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
For some reasons, this made me laugh. Since today's dialogues of Kunal proved otherwise, when he stopped Mauli from tearing those photographs & asked for punishment for his crimes.

And this time his love is so true as God himself has blessed him & the couple. He isn't even taking a stand for his holy love. And he thought he would just go & tell Mauli- "Oh Hey Mauli, remember me, I am your husband but I just fell in love with your friend & I am having an affair with her & you know what God is wrong since he didn't stop me from going ahead with it." & Mauli would say-"What Kunal, how  could you do this to me. But that's fine, Go ahead & do whatever you want, I would just find a new guy for myself."

As if true love really exists & people can't fall out of love again.

😆 ðŸ˜†
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!!

I wonder if he realises his his action of stopping Nandini has created this mess? He said to Nandini that if Mauli asks again he will tell her the truth - well Mauli asked and I am yet to hear the truth.

Kunal has no clue whom he loves and I really hope Mauli doesn't take him back because the other two are beyond redemption and I hope Mauli doesn't join that team.

Divine love? Kunal doesn't understand normal worldly love forget divine love.
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If K's love for N was so divine, didn't get it why he was upset with
M tearing up their pictures?   ðŸ¤”
Anyways he was going to inform M after N, so what he thought
he could move on in life with his divine love with memories of 
his past love intact???   ðŸ˜†