India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

HOW??

arshi_asya IF-Dazzler
arshi_asya
arshi_asya

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:52am | IP Logged
How is it that love of 8 days for this woman makes her more concerned about Kunal than breakup of a friendship of almost 15+ years. I mean such an abuse to friendship.
This woman is more concerned about Kunal?

Dushman na kare, dost ne jo kam kiya.

Finally, Mauli's mother knows the truth. I hope she doesn't blame Mauli atleast & actually questions her saintly Damaad for his kartoot. I loved Sweety's dialogues about how she should have loved Mauli more than Damaad.

And still Kunal has justification as he is a man who has fallen in true, heavenly, divine love this time Characterless Douchebag.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarhistar303piapriyadips143monikameghanwhatthelifeSweetNeetasunshine333shiny9911-Halimashalu79nimmu96RksuperstarRithu0203kendraSree.bprerna15Ruhi122SunshineFlamestweetie19poiu123Mishfanprettywomaniyaamortentia15NeuroHypoPhysis-JaZ-sammy17Angels11SanzBarbieananyakaichirpyhapibirdSudhariesyanks28Swetha-Sai

Related Videos

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Earlier I used 2 hate Nandini. Now I feel nothing coz this character is beyond me. I know its a show but this character is so unrealistic that her actions no longer evoke even anger from me. She is just a prop who keeps shedding tears all the time & shivers all the time Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

star303SweetNeetasunshine333shiny9911shalu79Ruhi122RksuperstarSree.bprerna15prettywomaniya-JaZ-NeuroHypoPhysisSwetha-Sai

Momrin IF-Dazzler
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:57am | IP Logged
well selfish people can do that..and nandini is selfish its proved long ago..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star303sunshine333shiny9911RksuperstarSree.b

kiransgirl Senior Member
kiransgirl
kiransgirl

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I cant' take it. I am going to watch Sadhaavan India! At least I will find some family values thereLOLLOLLOL at least criminals confess on that show

Edited by kiransgirl - 18 September 2018 at 12:10pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

piapriyadips143sunshine333shiny9911monikameghanSree.bRuhi122shalu79RksuperstarprettywomaniyaAngels11-JaZ-chirpyhapibirdSudhariesSwetha-Sai

SweetNeeta Senior Member
SweetNeeta
SweetNeeta

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Earlier I used 2 hate Nandini. Now I feel nothing coz this character is beyond me. I know its a show but this character is so unrealistic that her actions no longer evoke even anger from me. She is just a prop who keeps shedding tears all the time & shivers all the time Confused

I feel the same about N.  Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dips143Rksuperstar

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
People have abandonned the show and forum.
There is nothing to really discuss.
Just shut the show.

I dont feel anything for any characterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiransgirl

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I have seldom seen you losing your cool... You make some of the most sensible posts...
D***** coming from you means KUNAN have been intolerable in the episodeLOL
I have become completely immune to N and K ka lust story... 
N's shamelessness and Kunal's perfidy doesn't impact me because they are absolutely unreal...
I hope mauli becomes indifferent to them as well...
I am looking forward to Mauli and where her destiny leads her  which I hope it's miles away from these two scumbags 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNeetaprerna15arshi_asyaSudharies

arshi_asya IF-Dazzler
arshi_asya
arshi_asya

Posted: 18 September 2018 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amortentia15

I have seldom seen you losing your cool... You make some of the most sensible posts...
D***** coming from you means KUNAN have been intolerable in the episodeLOL
I have become completely immune to N and K ka lust story... 
N's shamelessness and Kunal's perfidy doesn't impact me because they are absolutely unreal...
I hope mauli becomes indifferent to them as well...
I am looking forward to Mauli and where her destiny leads her  which I hope it's miles away from these two scumbags 

For a character who holds a scope for redemption, makers are just pushing it & I don't like any bit of it.
So many times, I felt OK now, this woman will change a bit. But NO. It's proved, makers want audience to hate her & him completely just like Jagya-Gauri from BV.

And Kunal was swearing to love Nandini just a few days ago & today he asked for the punishment from Mauli. Like really.

Classic pendulums.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sudharies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index