Internet Wala Love

Internet Wala Love 18th September 2018 Written Episode Update

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The Episode starts with Aadhya wishing that everything gets fine. Samrat goes to control room and thinks Jai's voice reaches his listeners by this wife. Aadhya comes there. Samrat hides. Jai goes on air and tells Aadhya and his story. Jai says we are not a couple, its just a gossip. Samrat cuts the wire and says today it will be a mess again, truth won't come out. He plays another recording and says your listeners will hear what I want. Aadhya and everyone hear Jai speaking bad about her. Jai praises her on his show. Vihaan comes to stop Jai and signs him. Jai defends Aadhya. Aadhya gets sad hearing Jai's bitter words and blames. Jai says I promised Aadhya to clear her name, I will keep her trust. Aadhya hears that she broke his trust. Samrat smiles. Aadhya goes to Jai and cries. Jai

ends the show and says you got emotional. She says I was mad to trust you. She goes. Everyone looks at Jai.

He asks Vihaan what happened. Vihaan says you insulted her. Jai asks what, I have praised her a lot. Vihaan says you called her desperate, attention seeker. Jai asks are you mad. Vihaan asks are you mad. Jai asks him to come along. The man asks Aadhya to keep article ready. He says we didn't expect this from you. Aadhya cries. Jai goes and checks the radio recording. He gets shocked. He says trust me, its my voice, but I didn't say this. Aadhya asks do you have headache medicine. Tanisha asks her to take it from her purse. Aadhya takes pills. Jai asks what's happening, first photo morphing and then this. Vihaan says we read article about voice morphing, maybe someone changed wires and morphed your voice to broadcast. Samrat leaves from the voice control room.

Jai and Vihaan come there. Samrat hides. Aadhya cries. Jai and Vihaan run to her. Samrat gets locked inside. Aadhya says forgive me, I trusted you, I thought you changed, you didn't regret, I feel bad for your family, who hope that you will change, you can never change, I was wrong about you. Jai asks her to come out. He says how did she get drunk by stress. Tanisha checks her purse and says Aadhya has taken three sleeping pills, she had asked me for headache pills. Jai asks what. Tanisha says relax, nothing will happen, just drop her home, you are the only one with the car. Jai asks Aadhya to come with him.

Aadhya refuses. Jai insists. Samrat sees Tanisha coming. He knocks the door. She sees him and opens the door. He threatens her and asks her to keep her mouth shut. He goes. Aadhya and Jai argue on the way. He says this way is closed, I have to take other route. She scolds him. He asks her to be quiet. He ties her hands and shuts her mouth. He smiles and drives ahead. He says I will free you if you promise you won't trouble me. He frees her. She smiles. He asks what happened now. She says you are sweating in this weather, you are folding hands to me. He says I m a gentleman types. She says you aren't. He says your house is close. She says dad will wait for you with a bad, he will beat you. He says she is right, her dad will beat me.

Precap:
Aadhya asks Jai to enjoy the beautiful moments. She gets some balloons. Aadhya falls over Jai. They have an eyelock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters