Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Dishoom

So Nandini was tortured by her husband and she didn't even protest or argue- Nandini victim

Mauli helping Nandini, working day and night for husband's clinic wheres kunan were having suhagraat in bed as well as in front of  everyone with their eyes-  Mauli at fault. Ok got it

I understand what you're trying to say but it's not that Nandani didn't argue, Rajdeep forced on her and she was dependent on him and she didn't have the strength to do argue or protest. Totally different things. 
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: brownpride

Hi everyone,
I know I will be bashed and everything but that's fine I wrote before and finally got the courage to write a post again I mean I read everything on here but I think it's high time I try and spread a bit of love I know what Nandani did was wrong but think about it you were married to a guy who treated you like a slave beat you tortured you and then force himself on you and then to top it of sell you as if you were his prostitute and he your pimp for his business gains. Whenever he got a chance he would throw himself on Nandani when he was intoxicated and never in his senses why? Maybe he knew that if he was drunk he would be able to use more power and force and just hurt her more? I feel for Mauli as she does not deserve what happened to her but in some case it was also her fault I mean trying to be super human isn't right you have a husband spend time don't avoid him and work as a team include Kunal in his dream project support him but what Mauli did was leave a void he wanted to spend time with his wife get that alone time I mean Nandani is your friend but she should have separated it where she should have some alone time with Kunal and time for Nandani she shouldn't have to drag them when Kunal kept on saying to her he just wanted to spend time with her only.come to Kunal he shouldn't have cheated and acted more mature and communicated this clearly with Mauli but then again it's human nature to get tempted and then it's your own self control that you go for it or don't but in all this all three characters have some fault but Nandani's main fault is that she was a coward and didn't say no and she also gave into a new feeling that she has never experienced and was trying so hard to not fall into it she even tried to leave I mean people she is not a dark character she is just a sponge who follows or goes where she feels secure she felt secure with Mauli and Kunal and yes she is wrong to have sex with Kunal but it was the temptation that was to strong and she is not mentally stable so her character is more of a person who isn't fully aware and is easily manipulated.
Sorry for the long post but please do comment and tell me if I am wrong or if you agree

I so feel for you. Even I visit this forum but the level of intolerance I see here and utter disregard for dispassionate and neutral POVs is something I have never seen before and it's not even funny how Metis locks posts under all kinds of pretexts, it's moralistic, it's allowing too much bashing, and all kinds of other so-called reasons.

There is no tolerance here, no democracy and no maturity. Sad but I am stating things as I have experienced and seen here and coming from the antithesis of this forum, I am saddened to state all this.

Sad because the makers have chosen a bold story, have chosen not to make the characters totally evil or totally good just so that EMA becomes palatable, they have made tough choices and on top of it all, all of us should have the courage to admit that such things do happen every day all around us and not be so judgmental because each character has many layers to it.

Nobody is justifying EMA here. We are just saying it's extremely sad all around for each and every person involved but well it does happen, nothing is fixed and frozen in life including love, people change, situations change, chemistry happens, one finds oneself drawn to others, sometimes one ends up giving in, there are weak moments but nothing justifies it but all this does happen. Shit does happen!

It would be so much better if one were less judgmental and one just watched the story the makers have planned for us!

But then I guess I am expecting too much from this forum.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know what Nandi did is wrong but I connect with her character way more to be honest because I understand her feelings
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Half the credit for the digust for Nandini goes to the writers...they failed to give any depth to kundini relationship.. because of poor character development Nandini just comes across as a wolf in sheep's clothing; an absolutely selfish,thankless,characterless backstabber.
Rest half credit for the hatred goes to Adhiti-her amazing portrayal of mouli...Adhiti is literally living as Mouli and we feel attached to her...See if whatever happened to Mouli happens to any of your close ones,will you still be trying to understand the mistress's reasonings..No na..that's exactly what's happening with us.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Half the credit for the digust for Nandini goes to the writers...they failed to give any depth to kundini relationship.. because of poor character development Nandini just comes across as a wolf in sheep's clothing; an absolutely selfish,thankless,characterless backstabber.

Rest half credit for the hatred goes to Adhiti-her amazing portrayal of mouli...Adhiti is literally living as Mouli and we feel attached to her...See if whatever happened to Mouli happens to any of your close ones,will you still be trying to understand the mistress's reasonings..No na..that's exactly what's happening with us.

Actually what happened to Mauli happened to a relative of mine and her friend are not on talking terms even though now her friend has moved on with her life.

I still understand both Nandini and Mauli feelings of what they are going through.
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fristly I do agree that Mauli is wrong to an extent as well! She did keep pushing Nandini and Kunal together but apparently that didn't cause them to develop feelings for another or Kunal at least!
However giving into the wrong temptation can never be justified! We can all give into the temptations and then let free afterwards and turn the word into an absolute jungle! That won't work, would it??? And neither Kunal nor Nandini gave in their best when they claim so! She wanted to leave and how, only for Kunal to get there and say I can't let you go??? Really???
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

Actually what happened to Mauli happened to a relative of mine and her friend are not on talking terms even though now her friend has moved on with her life.

I still understand both Nandini and Mauli feelings of what they are going through.

If you can then good for you..
Unfortunately or fortunately I can't...I can't just tolerate Nandini, usse understand karna to door ki baat hai... yesterday I was somehow tolerating her lecture on love though with so much i irritation and then she gives whole credit for her survival to Kunal and I just felt like throwing the remote to the screen.
Originally posted by: Dishoom

So Nandini was tortured by her husband and she didn't even protest or argue- Nandini victim

Mauli helping Nandini, working day and night for husband's clinic wheres kunan were having suhagraat in bed as well as in front of  everyone with their eyes-  Mauli at fault. Ok got it

It's funny really. Certain users are so blinded for Nandini that they'll blame the innocent party as a way to divert the attention away from their innocent Nandini. ðŸ˜† 

Nandini is characterless scum, and is at fault along with her loverboy tharki Kunal.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just read this on insta - 
Being pretty won't keep a man
Sex won't keep a man
A baby won't keep a man
Heck being a good woman won't keep a man

The only thing which can keep a man is the man who wants himself to be kept. 

As kunal 's mother stated. He betrayed Mauli just because he is dishonest,  BEIMAAN.  
NO OTHER REASON can be stated to justify this affair. 
Nandini apologists can come up with 100 things against Mauli but here , NOTHING validates and excuses this affair.
Kunal wandered away because of his dishonesty and lack of moral integrity. 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am seeing the posts mouli did,mouli did
I am not against mouli but I am not her bhakth too
Did mouli was the only one who did everything
Kunal was the one who was with nandu more than mouli
He saved her life more than once
Mouli brought her out of home
But it's Kunal who traced nandu
It's Kunal who saved her life
It's Kunal who stood with her when people blamed